Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Need Help And Advice - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help And Advice (3092 Views)

Fellas Please Help And Explain / Fellas Please Help And Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help And Advice by GodMode: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
phatjoe50:

All this non-computer science students/graduate be arguing trash. if u were a computer science student/graduate, pls go back to your books bro.

I studied Finance Ooo.

Its english that's the problem.. Computer codes are written in a list or steps from up to down, and are read and interpreted line by line.

I'm not even a java coder. My knowledge of java is not even basic. I got used to php and js(but still a beginner in this languages).. So I decided to try C++, C#, Java.. I chose C++
Re: I Need Help And Advice by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
GodMode:

I studied Finance Ooo.

Its english that's the problem.. Computer codes are written in a list or steps from up to down, and are read and interpreted line by line.

I'm not even a java coder. My knowledge of java is not even basic. I got used to php and js(but still a beginner in this languages).. So I decided to try C++, C#, Java.. I chose C++

The quote was for Urine
Re: I Need Help And Advice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
phatjoe50:
Don't like sharing code, but the code below is an example of a Sort ........... (Fill in the answer).

It will simply sort the string in Alphabetical order.

Dude go back to your books, my advice to u bro.

Lool. You need to chill man, the problem here is English. Dude is right to an extent, a pseudo code was already written and to implement that you will need a programming language, you won't use an algorithm to implement a program na. However, I get where you are coming from and the reason why you are arguing is just because of meaning. The relationship is like that of boiled yam and pounded yam.
Re: I Need Help And Advice by GodMode: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
phatjoe50:

The quote was for Urine

I know...... But u said "non-computer science students/graduate".
Re: I Need Help And Advice by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
efreaky:

Lool. You need to chill man, the problem here is English. Dude is right to an extent, a pseudo code was already written and to implement that you will need a programming language, you won't use an algorithm to implement a program na. However, I get where you are coming from and the reason why you are arguing is just because of meaning. The relationship is like that of boiled yam and pounded yam.

It all depends on the kind of algorithm u r dealing with. But the dude is generalising it.
Re: I Need Help And Advice by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2014
phatjoe50:

Don't be afraid, some companies are willing to take you as interns with the hope that you will improve as time goes. Just apply as an Intern trust me. You will only be asked those simple questions you know.
tanx
Re: I Need Help And Advice by htmlhour: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2015
How do I create a link that sends me e-mails?

ANSWER-

Use a “mailto:send@here.com” link.

For HTML Question and answers click here-http://www.htmlhour.com/html-qa/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out My New Python App For Downloading Tv-series. The Getseries Program. / a / Help Me With My Python.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.