Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory (52399 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Shares Ugly Selfie [LOOK] / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by ChimeChimezie: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
The actor and businessman is getting ready to launch his Burgeon water and shared photos of himself and his partners inspecting the Burgeon factory headquarters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Morhziez(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
gud FTC ..Today go make sense
I will like to say thank u 2 d op ,mod, airtel and grandma 4 buying me recharge card...On behalf of nairaland i donate my family.*in Patience's voice*

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by hatux: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Okay' we've seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by rattlesnake(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
THIS is his real calling

to sell pure water n dupe hausa women undecided

49 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Firefire(m): 2:40am On Oct 14, 2014
I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by tosinjoe(m): 2:41am On Oct 14, 2014
Wow innovative

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by ynkthomas: 2:42am On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

You are a funny dude...which kain calling be dat?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Its just in the blood. Igbo men and business cool

13 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by masciv: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Good to know he's doing something reasonable with his time and money. Many in the industry often don't and end up becoming broke when there's no or not enough jobs for them. Keep it up Jim. You and that your girlfriend hmmm smiley

36 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Omero(m): 2:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Yea very gud idea, once managed a bottling company. Was very tasking and challenging working with modern and gigantic machines. All d very best Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by DonaldGenes(m): 2:53am On Oct 14, 2014
This is one of the many reason I like Igbo folks always Biz-oriented any time and anyday

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by DonaldGenes(m): 2:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Na waoh! I can see my Types Comment and my Comment can't even see me too

Seun, what's happening nah with this Invincible Comment

Edited;
Okay,waited for like 1 min before my Comments reappear
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Kayhell(m): 2:56am On Oct 14, 2014
K.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by kocvalour(m): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2014
jimmy water
Nyc concept..
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Code213: 3:00am On Oct 14, 2014
tosinjoe:
Wow innovative

Indeed!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by zappyj(m): 3:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats Jim Iyke, May God prosper this and take it to the next level

21 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Code213: 3:07am On Oct 14, 2014
zappyj:
Congrats Jim Iyke, May God prosper this and take it to the next level

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by na1raland: 3:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Nice one. I'm liking the new Jim Iyke
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

Tell me something shocked,which hausa woman did he dupe shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by lilprinze: 3:11am On Oct 14, 2014
At least he is investing his money into something reasonable that would bring profits unlike most of our celebrities who waste all their money on cars, watches, clothes and living fake lives.

10 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Giftedgreen: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2014
On one hand he is investing, and on the other hand, oh sorry, the other hand is busy. wink

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Elnino4ladies: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Good one jim iyk.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Atmmachine(m): 3:12am On Oct 14, 2014
# Story for the gods.
He want to transfer the evil spirit TB Joshua fail to cast out into his pure water

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by bunmioguns(m): 3:12am On Oct 14, 2014
business man, shows he is a typical ibo guy

for affordable Mtn plan, please visit www.nairaland.com/1938808/mtn-data-bundle-cheapest-rates
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by bloglover(m): 3:13am On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

lol....the pure water business is not always like that bro.... take heart.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by zappyj(m): 3:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Code213:

undecided

Duh! tongue grin
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Atmmachine(m): 3:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Will his pure water cure Ebola ??

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by olayincar(m): 3:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Nice one..

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Good for him, I don't have anything to say, just basking in the euphoria of being on the front page hehehehe, everybody abeg notice me oh am on front page. grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Chibokgame: 3:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Where is the factory ?

I hope it's not in Dubai Or Ghana , cos that's where they like spending the mOnEY .

Good one though, Or sha .
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by sunnywhyt(m): 3:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Alright
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by dridowu: 3:40am On Oct 14, 2014
looking forward to the future ? good for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel's New Dreadlock Hairstyle, Hit Or Miss? / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.