Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory (52396 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Shares Ugly Selfie [LOOK] / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Sanguine77(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Jim Iyke is selling water; Dbanj is selling garri; Tiwa Savage is selling fuel; Saka is selling recharge card and even Olamide is selling ewa while Funke is selling Agege bread. Wetin we go come sell?
Good for Iyke: diversification is good for the pocket. Wish Nigeria can learn and diversify her economy; crude oil may fail us one day.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by charleff512(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

to sell pure water n dupe hausa women undecided
you be rattle snake cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2014
nice innovative.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats Jim but ℓ̊ dnt need pure water, all ℓ̊ want ΐ̲̅s pepper water.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by ShakurM(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
so bottled water is not pure?...ote
He personally said it's not pure water but bottled water. Ode! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Bimpe29: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kudos to him. Wish him success in his biz.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by drizzydrag(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
NL, please how can I delete a post (mine) frm nairaland after posting it.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by drizzydrag(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omero:
Yea very gud idea, once managed a bottling company. Was very tasking and challenging working with modern and gigantic machines. All d very best Sir!
Can u pls share with me some of d experience u had wen u were managing a bottling company. Am a serving Corper and will get to manage a water-bottling somewhere in FCT wen done. So, I will like to gather an information regarding to that bfr time. thanks in anticipation. I've sent u an email.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by TonYzeallY(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hehehehe..Eye like dis boy, eye wil release my hown pure water factory picsure in d evening..jus in my little self contain@onipan...sharity begins hat om...hehehehe..oka re jire! alaye mi ikeshuku
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by leshluap(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
zappyj:

Shey u don even get toothpick factory. Nigerians and their animosity
... Why u dey put another man problem 4 head lik drealock,,,,,,,say person get pure water factory na news to u abi,,,, village person!!!......
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by cmecproblem(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
A round of applause,better than turning politician
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by ideylaff: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
ChimeChimezie:
The actor and businessman is getting ready to launch his Burgeon water and shared photos of himself and his partners inspecting the Burgeon factory headquarters.

Where is the industry abi the factory?
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by ideylaff: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chibokgame:
Where is the factory ?

I hope it's not in Dubai Or Ghana , cos that's where they like spending the mOnEY .

Good one though, Or sha .

Can't you see the setting /background of the mini factory ? Does dat look like Dubai to you with the bricklayers hod in the picture. LOL
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Katier00(f): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
zappyj:
Congrats Jim Iyke, May God prosper this and take it to the next level
can you say that prayer for me too? I want to expand my biz
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by perfectcrush(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Atmmachine:
# Story for the gods.
He want to transfer the evil spirit TB Joshua fail to cast out into his pure water

Ode no dey hard to knw...
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bleh! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by zappyj(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Katier00:
can you say that prayer for me too? I want to expand my biz

Lol..
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by seangy4konji: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
I like dat blue sky in the third photo.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by goldchika(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
angry[/color][color=#006600]Wish him well angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Katier00(f): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
zappyj:

Lol..
why you dey laugh? I wear back of cloth?
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by funshyboi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Good to know he's doing something reasonable
with his time and money. Many in the industry
often don't instead they went into politics to join those thieves
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Olitec40chino(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
No comment cos nothing concern sad
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Atmmachine(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
one4GOD:

May God have mercy on you. Its your type that will come begging him later for employment. Mtchewwwwww

Beg who for Employment ??

Why would i leave America with many job opportunities,take a flight down to Nigeria to work in a water-bottling factoy ??
You're a big joke
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by lawrenceunaa: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Atmmachine:
Will his pure water cure Ebola ??
just add salt grin
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by sherrylo: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
rattlesnake:
THIS is his real calling

to sell pure water n dupe hausa women undecided
@ rattlesnake you no go kill person for nairaland.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by billyG(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Well done!ma gud frd jim,abeg find me small cash make i open my own na am verygood in biz development.
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by rio8484(m): 2:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Ko kann aiye jooo
Re: Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory by Duduconfirm: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thought Jim Iyke was dating Nadia Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Far More Beautiful Than Genevieve Nnaji - Reno Omokri / Kiss Daniel's New Dreadlock Hairstyle, Hit Or Miss? / Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.