Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland (1388 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
1. The space bookers (though am also guilty of this) : you would probably see them around soon grin
2. The dude who always celebrates whenever he/she is first to comment (FTC), like dude seriously!! shocked I think you should be sent back to pry 3
3. The flirts: this are the type of dudes that quotes whatever a lady says just to draw her attention and vis-versa. cool
4. The JJC bloggers: this ones always keep trying to draw traffic to there new born blogs must times with little or no success.
5. The advert guys: this ones would just scrath the topic of discussion on the head and then its' business all the way this dudes can be sometimes very annoying imaging someone posting a advert of a hooking up site on an obituary tread angry, my advice for them, try to do it the rigth way.

I have tried, you can share yours too!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by naturally: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin The guys that get disappointed by network whenever they are close to being 1st to comment

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Awon space bookers where una grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Bellasharonne(f): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
people that create threads every five minutes.... that stuff can be really annoying at times
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
lol, am guilty of almost all
*this land is not for sale! BEWARE of 419*
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by naturally: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Awon space bookers where una grin

Awa re
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bellasharonne:
people that create threads every five minutes.... that stuff can be really annoying at times
I somehow sense that you are refering to me
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Bellasharonne(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
SlimSkipper:

I somehow sense that you are refering to me
sorry,but i kind of am? undecided ... am so sorry but i get irritated at things like that... hope you are not taking an offence out of it

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Morhziez(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guys that look for mobile data cheats threads.
Guys that log in on dia birthdays only to see dia names for fp

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bellasharonne:
sorry,but i kind of am? undecided ... am so sorry but i get irritated at things like that... hope you are not taking an offence out of it
nah! i dont get angry at peti tinz grin
are u studyin my profile coz i dont kinda get it?
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Dopeyomi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Make i̶̲̥̅̊ book space here again!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Bellasharonne(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
SlimSkipper:

nah! i dont get angry at peti tinz grin
are u studyin my profile coz i dont kinda get it?
... study? nah... you followed me,and i followed back

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bellasharonne:
... study? nah... you followed me,and i followed back
kk! dats cool! beautiful dp u have dere got me salaivating tongue shocked
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Bellasharonne(f): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
SlimSkipper:

kk! dats cool! beautiful dp u have dere got me salaivating tongue shocked
thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by paul288yahoo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
bf....
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by godofwar666(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
@op you forgot to made mention of idontbilivit crew undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by justitiaomnibus(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
The Political Buharians and GEJites..

The APC boko haram sympathisers.

The Atheist who trolls on every religious thread

The feminists

The 'pictures or adombelieveit crew"

The "price of garri in the market snippers"

The "thread derailers"

And many mad people who post many nonsense manytimes but post sense only during their lucid moment.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
godofwar666:
@op you forgot to made mention of idontbilivit crew undecided
yea! d "pictures or idonbilivit" guys wink
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Morhziez:
Guys that look for mobile data cheats threads.
Guys that log in on dia birthdays only to see dia names for fp
always looking for free tinz
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Donfamous(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2014
1. D woman wrapper crew,
2. Thε̲̣̣̣̥ trolls, (andyblaze aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ co)
3. Thε̲̣̣̣̥ light skin haunter
4. Thε̲̣̣̣̥ girls who is always bored thereby advertising her pin
5. Thε̲̣̣̣̥ sperm agents, (donate sperm aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ amd make millions)
Etc
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Donfamous:

5. Thε̲̣̣̣̥ sperm agents, (donate sperm aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ amd make millions)
Etc
is dat stuff for real shocked
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Op u forgot to add THE END TIME CREW
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Donfamous(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
SlimSkipper:

is dat stuff for real shocked
MƐƐ self Ŋø̲̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ know o
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by holyboss: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Well just in case ds make Fp undecided

#IRepTeamSpaceBookers wink
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by MillionDollars: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
6. The OP that creates stale threads
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
BRB
Re: 5 Types Of People You Would Meet On Nairaland by SlimSkipper(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
naturally:
grin The guys that get disappointed by network whenever they are close to being 1st to comment
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. / The Latest Ladies Shape In Town#(photo) / Hilarious: Nigerian Comments Vs Yankee Comments(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.