Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO (1957 Views)

Pls Is There Environmental In Lagos Today? just yes or no na / What Is The Worstest Pain You Have Ever Experienced? / What Was Worstest Embarrassment You've Gotten On Social Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by lexman200(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
startimes is the worstest satelite decoder have ever seen in my life
Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by timawoku(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
I feel u dawg, I end up changing channels like a billion times till I eventually sleep off...
Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by Edwinmason(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Absolute rubbish
Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by cegxie(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is that decoder still in the market.ningave mine away a long time ago. Star time ko.. Moon times no..
So much hype for our switch over from analogue to digital tv
Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by MaleoPearls(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
What do you expect from an NTA product?
Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by timawoku(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
They have a major advantage sha over DSTV, they make you go to bed early...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by blank(f): 2:38am On Oct 14, 2014
I kinda like it. It has NBA tv, Fox tv, FX, Q You which showcases YouTube channels so I don't have to spend MB on my favourite channels. It has only one old AfricaMagic channel so no one is tempted to watch such which is good. They have too many entertainment/music channels so I put lock on those channels.

They do not have Cartoon network which is good cos I hate the channel but they have baby tv and Jimjam which my babies love. They have smile of a child channel that is a children Christian channel. They have my favourite of all time, Nickelodeon and all these for cheap N3k.

They show European football leagues apart from Premiership which I am okay with as I am taking a chill from it. Wish they had Disney Junior and Ceebeebies and it would be the best.

2 Likes

Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by lexman200(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2014
blank:
I kinda like it. It has NBA tv, Fox tv, FX, Q You which showcases YouTube channels so I don't have to spend MB on my favourite channels. It has only one old AfricaMagic channel so no one is tempted to watch such which is good. They have too many entertainment/music channels so I put lock on those channels.

They do not have Cartoon network which is good cos I hate the channel but they have baby tv and Jimjam which my babies love. They have smile of a child channel that is a children Christian channel. They have my favourite of all time, Nickelodeon and all these for cheap N3k.

They show European football leagues apart fro. Premiership which I am okay with as I am taking a chill from it. Wish they had Disney Junior and Ceebeebies and it would be the best.
did u work at NTA?
Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by pweetyz(f): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Its just so cheap and horrible..had a friend who had it and theres always one network ish or the other..horrible stations etc..metro plus and dstv is the bomb
Re: Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO by blank(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2014
lexman200:
did u work at NTA?

Lol. No, i don't work there.

I just enjoy Startimes.

Forgot to mention that i wish they could also show NPL.

I am not a movie buff but i enjoy some series and they just happen to show most of my series like Burn Notice, Walking Dead, Simpsons, Family Guy, Grey's Anatomy and some that i had never heard of before but got hooked on them thru their station.

I skip all the NTA, WAP tv and other local tv stations except when its time for Gulder Ultimate Search.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Happiest Country In The World / A Thread For Nairaland Teens. / This Is Boldly Going Where No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.