Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

NYSC: Prospective Corps Members Vent “we’ve Paid But Not Given The Call Up Num” - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Prospective Corps Members Vent “we’ve Paid But Not Given The Call Up Num” (878 Views)

NYSC Notice To 2016 Prospective Batch A Corps Members With Different Call-up Num / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / Nysc Prospective Corpers Guide B00k & Corpers Story Book. Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NYSC: Prospective Corps Members Vent “we’ve Paid But Not Given The Call Up Num” by datboyjerry(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Incongruous reactions ensue over payment and delivery of call up numbers online, as the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) approached its deadline of ultimatum yesterday on 12. Oct, 2014.

While some are celebrating, large chunks of the prospective Batch C corps members popularly known as otondos are grumbling over the fact that they registered and paid the required N4,060 and have not yet received their call-up numbers via E-mail.

In the light of the foregone, the N4,060 was reportedly meant to computerize the issuance of call-up letters to save prospective corps members the stress of traveling to their various schools to collect the same. The idea was tagged as online registration of corps members.

On that basis, the NYSC authorities said the payment was not mandatory for every corps member but for those wishing to get their call-up online.

While congratulatory messages of “Successfully Mobilized for Deployment” with the call-up number were mailed to some, starting on 5th October. Others confess that they have not gotten theirs yet.

We hope NYSC addresses this issue with explicit reasons to why their call-up letter were delayed or what went wrong during their Registration process, e.g. not corresponding Jamb registration number, improper method of registration, still on process. etc via their mail else the NYSC will hastily introduce Nigerians to the “Tale of On-line Call-up Shambles.”

Source: 360nobs
http://www.360nobs.com/2014/10/nysc-prospective-corps-members-vent-weve-paid-but-not-given-the-call-up-num/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+360nobscom+%28360Nobs.com%29
Re: NYSC: Prospective Corps Members Vent “we’ve Paid But Not Given The Call Up Num” by womanlyke: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
what do we do now,they should tell us wat went wrong and which ways to follow now.am confused cos am sure my school mobilized me.I think I fall between the double registration.which may b my problem.they should respond fast
Re: NYSC: Prospective Corps Members Vent “we’ve Paid But Not Given The Call Up Num” by yokiti: 3:41am On Oct 14, 2014
Please continue on the thread below. Thanks!
www.nairaland.com/1934367/call-up-no-out

(1)

Dnt Ignore Pls / NYSC Go Digital / This Is Why Boys Go To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.