Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 (42178 Views)

Zenith Bank Test Of 23rd October, 2014 / Invitation For Test By Insourcing On Saturday 25th October 2014 / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by Freest(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
All banks will come out and say they are the
Leading Nigeria bank... Even heritage sef dey talk... Who come be the following Nigeria bank
Na wa oh!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by MORNDEW(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Helo guys where can i get tips on writting a catchy C.V and past interview nd aptitude test questions. Thanks.
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by eleko1: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Have FAITH.Go and submit ur CV.
korel9:
After they've finished selecting who they want to select ko? undecided
cool

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by eleko1: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
cool cool coolAs long as they pay U,no wahala.Half of bread is better than none.Being a marketer's' isn't a CURSE.U neva heard a slogan''SHIT MONEY is sweet.
mrking3:
FULL TIME MARKETING!
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by eleko1: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
cool winkDem neva changed oooo but nothing stop U from TRYING.Just submit Ur CV.Dnt cut/slash ur age oooo.Believe God for his Grace/mercy.U are Employed
leonshom:
I once applied to the bank, they got age restriction,I don't think that fact has changed yet.
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by doctorgold(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
dridowu:
they are new bank, they may take over enterprise bank any time soon, their branch are still few.
@op, goodluck to those that are applying

No, you cant really call it new. It existed in the 80s and early 90s as societe Generale bank and was owned by the popular Saraki family of kwara state. It was resuscitated and renamed heritage bank. Am not sure if the family still owns it tho.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by HonEmeritus(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
What's the age restriction @OP? Cos they longer put school strikes into consideration.
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by eleko1: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
cool smileyRetry it again.NEVER GIVE UP.All will be WELL
jamesbridget13:
heritage bank! i wrote their test last year; didnt suceed. well goodluck to all d applicants

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by ashdre: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
korel9:
After they've finished selecting who they want to select ko? undecided
That doesn't stop bro.
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by berbs112(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayusco85:
Which bank be heritage bank? Never heard of it
I have seen a branch of the Bank around Dugbe,Ibadan... Very close to the famous CoCoa House
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by afommy: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
doctorgold:

No, you cant really call it new. It existed in the 80s and early 90s as societe Generale bank and was owned by the popular Saraki family of kwara state. It was resuscitated and renamed heritage bank. Am not sure if the family still owns it tho.
yea! A part of it
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by oluwanoni: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Are u sure they are recruiting...but no harm in trying...i wrote their test last year and passed two of their interview, a lot of peeps dey waiting list, thats why i am bit skpetical....but no harm in trying tho.
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by mrking3(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
eleko1:
cool cool coolAs long as they pay U,no wahala.Half of bread is better than none.Being a marketer's' isn't a CURSE.U neva heard a slogan''SHIT MONEY is sweet.
don't mis quote me! Never said anything against the Job be it marketing! Coz I knew they just recently concluded their recruitment for Operation staffs and the rest positions! So from all indication, this one should be an opening for marketing considering the fact its a new bank that seriously need customers. That's all. Is there anything wrong with marketing? After all, I work presently with an FMCG firm and really enjoying my Job. So please! Don't always jump into conclusion. I never said anything contrary bro!!!
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Is this real or old news. Naija ppl. Na front page ba
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by ruffplay: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Which state the bank they?
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by sunnyprof: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Heritage Bank is the risen carcass of the former Societe Generale Bank, acquired and repackage by new investors. It may also subsume Enterprise bank very soon. They opened for business late last year and are now expanding, hence the recruitment drive.

But I think fresh graduates to be groomed will benefit from this and the experienced Bankers will occupy senior positions for now.
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by zappyj(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
[s][/s]
sunnyprof:
Heritage Bank is the risen carcass of the former Societe Generale Bank, acquired and repackage by new investors. It may also subsume Enterprise bank very soon. They opened for business late last year and are now expanding, hence the recruitment drive.
But I think fresh graduates to be groomed will benefit from this and the experienced Bankers will occupy senior positions for now.

It is not the risen carcass, the license was purchased from them.Please be sure of what you post
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by zappyj(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Freest:
All banks will come out and say they are the
Leading Nigeria bank... Even heritage sef dey talk... Who come be the following Nigeria bank
Na wa oh!!!

Siddon dey look, if you no praise your thing who go praise am?
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by seagullbabz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Heritage bank was set-up by some directors who left Skye bank a while ago and acquired license of S.G bank. They don't have many branches yet, and not widely spread like their counterparts. They bought over or took over most of Intercontinental old branches which Access bank didn't put to use. And recently they won the bid to take over Enterprise bank limited...their branches have this lemon-like colour like the new super eagles jersey.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by Boss13: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
seagullbabz:
Heritage bank was set-up by some directors who left Skye bank a while ago and acquired license of S.G bank. They don't have many branches yet, and not widely spread like their counterparts. They bought over or took over most of Intercontinental old branches which Access bank didn't put to use. And recently they won the bid to take over Enterprise bank limited...their branches have this lemon-like colour like the new super eagles jersey.

80 percent accuracy apart from the taking over of most intercontinental branches. From a consultant point of view, I can tell you that the bank is an exciting place to work. Do not be skeptical, give it a shot. It is a quiet bank with clear vision and strategy and that has been demonstrated with the acquisition of enterprise bank.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by haychPee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
I don't really know much about the origin of this bank but my firm works with them and I have had the opportunity to visit the bank's limited branches in Nig...OluObasanjo in PH, Dugbe in Ibadan, Abuja, Asabi Cole, Apapa, Adeniyi Jones and VI in Lagos...It's real that they won the bid to acquire Enterprise Bank...Heritage Bank has fine work environment with up and doing staff members.
I may throw in my CV too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by lonelydora: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
QMark:

A Leading Nigerian Bank? My interpretation of this is that it is one of the top Nigerian banks.

Well, we learn everyday.
I am learning too. Lol
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Another fresh air from GEJ
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by sleekyjay(m): 12:48am On Oct 15, 2014
ayusco85:
Which bank be heritage bank? Never heard of it
[color=#006600][/color]

Heritage Bank is aleading Nigerian bankwith an excellent service culture hinged on working with each customer to create a name and heritage for today and for future generations. grin
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2014
eleko1:
cool smileyRetry it again.NEVER GIVE UP.All will be WELL
got another already. thks
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by eleko1: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Thank God,I rejoice with U
jamesbridget13:
got another already. thks

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by mapet: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2014
I called a friend who is one of their managers. She got back to me and said she called HR and they are NOT recruiting.........
oluwanoni:
Are u sure they are recruiting...but no harm in trying...i wrote their test last year and passed two of their interview, a lot of peeps dey waiting list, thats why i am bit skpetical....but no harm in trying tho.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by zappyj(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2014
mapet:
I called a friend who is one of their managers. She got back to me and said she called HR and they are NOT recruiting.........

That's false!
Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by Lero15(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2014
mapet:
of course, they are not recruiting. They are accepting CVs for future recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 by zitareg(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Any idea of how their salary looks?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.