Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? (4590 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by benega: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is a topic most girls won't like 2 see because the truth is bitter. But it has 2 addressed becacuse its a scourge that's now eating very deep into our social lives that even our younger girls now begin see it as the norm. I won't lie my sisters all have more than 1 BF my cousins too, even my female frnds the same thing. Of recent I discovered (thru snooping) that my steady GF was also steady with lyk 2 oda guys WTF!!! when I comfronted her with d glaring proof she broke down and started sobbing and saying dat she don't luv/sex them that its only me she luv/sex and that if I break up with her she'll die I 4gave her but with the trust gone its only a matter of tym b4 we part ways. But what is d cause of this; is it that our naija babes are capable of falling in love with multiple men? Or it linked 2 greed (oliver twist, wanting the best of both worlds?) Whatever be the reason ladies should know that 4 d most part guys aren't dummies we know.
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by naturally: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Because they are used to keeping multiple handsets n network
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
It is simply because, the special benefits and reward attached to having a kitty-cat cannot be over emphasized
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
your radio is not limited to one station is it? they have learned to tune it
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Michelle55: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
hmmm.. all women are not d same
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by ozo13(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Michelle55:
anoda day discussion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
each bf caters for different needs and gals want back up for their bfs
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
benega:
This is a topic most girls won't like 2 see because the truth is bitter. But it has 2 addressed becacuse its a scourge that's now eating very deep into our social lives that even our younger girls now begin see it as the norm. I won't lie my sisters all have more than 1 BF my cousins too, even my female frnds the same thing. Of recent I discovered (thru snooping) that my steady GF was also steady with lyk 2 oda guys WTF!!! when I comfronted her with d glaring proof she broke down and started sobbing and saying dat she don't luv/sex them that its only me she luv/sex and that if I break up with her she'll die I 4gave her but with the trust gone its only a matter of tym b4 we part ways. But what is d cause of this; is it that our naija babes are capable of falling in love with multiple men? Or it linked 2 greed (oliver twist, wanting the best of both worlds?) Whatever be the reason ladies should know that 4 d most part guys aren't dummies we know.
* the bolded* bwahahahahaha roflmao lwkmd.. Tell me you are just being sarcastic
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by jsunex(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Michelle55:

At least 99.99999% of d women do .wat really gat me thinkin is they always bliv they are smart..., after dem go dey shout men are wicked ,which man go marry woman way him no say she get multiple bf ,nah to Bleep am leave am for oda bf nah... I no go mind to go village go marry one girl way still b virgin oo
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
jsunex:

At least 99.99999% of d women do .wat really gat me thinkin is they always bliv they are smart..., after dem go dey shout men are wicked ,which man go marry woman way him no say she get multiple bf ,nah to Bleep am leave am for oda bf nah... I no go mind to go village go marry one girl way still b virgin oo
The Bolded is a very wrong investment....
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by valdes00(m): 1:22am On Oct 14, 2014
The same reasons that makes guys have multiple girlfriends,,,,
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by mercielizzie(f): 1:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Cos d more d merrier!!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by manofhonour(m): 2:05am On Oct 14, 2014
It has become so common among naija girls that they don't actually see it as wrong anymore. Until the main guy finds out and leaves, then they realize they are now left with people who just want to eat meat, crack bone and spit it out grin
oP if this happened to you, be happy because if spared you potentially greater pain in the future.

Bone dat tin and don't look back.
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by justmag(m): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2014
benega:

Only one reason son..."THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL!!!"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by justmag(m): 2:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Baddestguyp:
each bf caters for different needs and gals want back up for their bfs

back up for thier boyfriend?? Are men hard drives now? shocked
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by justmag(m): 2:16am On Oct 14, 2014
mercielizzie:
Cos d more d merrier!!! grin

Smh!!
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Jarchi(m): 4:07am On Oct 14, 2014
we all can't be matured dats why we have teachers like failure and diseases to teach dem lessons. Future had being swit if we have our present
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by seedord247(m): 4:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Even this mexican guy can feel our pain grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by julisa2020(f): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2014
hmmm....my own opininion is that guyz are SOMETIMES the cause...for me the only reason i kept a multiple relationship(like two years ago) was that these guys kept pressurizing me to date them even when i already told them i had a boyfriend...it became very disturbing that i had to date them all(about three different guy plus my boyfriend)...i mean...imagine a guy telling you "i dont mind being the second/third/fourth guy in your life,all i care is that I'm with you...and even if you dont love me now ,later you would"...gosh it was so shocking...lemme stop here

PS..my opinion/excuse for multiple dating grin
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Medunah: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
There are 5 things a girl wants in a guy;
To be honest
To be caring
To be reliable
To be rich
To be loyal
Most importantly, she has to make sure all of them doesnt meet each other wink
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by benega: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2014
justmag:

back up for thier boyfriend?? Are men hard drives now? shocked
lmao, don't mind them they think they are smart!!!
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by philantoxx(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2014
its innate driven by greed
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by benega: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2014
julisa2020:
hmmm....my own opininion is that guyz are SOMETIMES the cause...for me the only reason i kept a multiple relationship(like two years ago) was that these guys kept pressurizing me to date them even when i already told them i had a boyfriend...it became very disturbing that i had to date them all(about three different guy plus my boyfriend)...i mean...imagine a guy telling you "i dont mind being the second/third/fourth guy in your life,all i care is that I'm with you...and even if you dont love me now ,later you would"...gosh it was so shocking...lemme stop here

I love it that ur honest not hypocritical lyk most. Go and sin no more. BTW how many were u giving kpomo ? grin
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by olexjay(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2014
The answer is dat ladies are very easy to confuse.... Wen a sugarcoated mouthed guy come their way den they gonna be carried away...

But in another word we guys self get our own, u walk up to a lady and ask her out, she told u she's into a relationship and u still keep disturbing her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Kunleskey(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Cause they are still searching 4 der real man....and same goes to guys looking 4 his choice of gf
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by aggiel: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Applying the saying do not put all your eggs in one basket, well I don't blame some ladies that date like 3 guys at a go, some it's due to bad experiences in the past and some due to greed, and some age factor. Anyway it's non of my business, wat might work out for shade might not work out for Ngozi. If a man breaks a woman's heart especially at an injury age say 30 years and above, go and do a research Op, its mostly the back up boyfriend that marries such women. So sometimes I don't castigate women in such age bracket of 30 years and above for dating more than one guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Oahray: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2014
julisa2020:

lol. Girls... They are never responsible for their own actions. Guys must be the cause.
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Ruffenz(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
cos dey r nt satisfy wit wat d guy is offerin 2 her,so dey want to grab all d guyz to demselves.
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by APRIDE(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2014
INSURANCE.
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Pdizzle(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2014
A lady once told me "don't put all your eggs in one basket"
Re: Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2014
why wuld a guy go ahead to woo a gal dah he knws is already taken??d 1st tin i tell intrested guys,wen dey accost me is dah*i hav a bf*,and dey r lyk*i wuld be surprise if u didnt,i dnt mind being ur side boo,and d sort.and dey say it so shamelessly lyk its a norm,and wen u politely dismiss dem u bcm a snub.let guys allow us to be loyal na

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. / Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] / 41 Photos Guys On Nairaland Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.