Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) (49059 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Yemimovich(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
princetunex:
Oju ole re. Bt seriously dr is no batch c corp member yet. All we av are potential batch c corp members. I think d op meant batch b.
..Get it right,there are batch c corps members..outgoing ones..they are passing out tomorrow 16th,october2014..check his state code number very well..
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by donem: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
He has marked his share off the national cake.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Adeyinka123: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
This is the spiral effect of POVERTY. What is 2.3 million naira for GOD's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by MaleoPearls(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Maybe na because...

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Tunagee(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2014
kaya09:
Clap for this man,na real soldier him be.

When his downfall starts, we would all know whether im be soldier as MFM no go fit solve im issue and curse placed on himself

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Liability(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Tunagee:

144 corp members una dey look one idiot wey never see money before for him life to go with una money abi. These are the kind of people that turn to corrupt politicians in future. he would be somewhere now fighting his conscience. If indeed what he did is true, he has placed a curse on his family, unborn children and generations to come, unless he looks for the 144 corp members and confess his sins and ask for forgiveness, otherwise MFM no go fit solve the cuse o!!!!!
this is the same thing that was to obasanjo, buhari, abacha, jonathan, atiku, ibori, tinubu, etc.

But they are still enjoying their loots. Abeg all these nonsense swear no dey work. Get the guy and collect back the money!

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Vikkiboi(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2014
MadCow1:
Oyebukola Abayomi...

The hussle is still as real as it ever was..

The saddest parrt of this story for me is that this Nigga, A fresh Graduate, who should have a lot of hope for a bright future, just gambled his entire future for less than 2.5 Million Naira.. grin Not even up the the value of a Second Hand Range Rover Sports Supercharged..

You just spoke my mind. What a pity

How much is 2.5m?

How much is money?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by adedayourt(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2014
When a political party gives money to a corp memba to share to his oda membas, what elso do u expect.

Can't they jus pay them through d bank or go through the NYSC secretariat.

Cept d money is not legit.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by anishe(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Graduates of today are the leaders of tomorrow.

What does the future hold for Nigeria?

I weep for my Dear Country Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
MadCow1:
Oyebukola Abayomi...

The hussle is still as real as it ever was..

The saddest parrt of this story for me is that this Nigga, A fresh Graduate, who should have a lot of hope for a bright future, just gambled his entire future for less than 2.5 Million Naira.. grin Not even up the the value of a Second Hand Range Rover Sports Supercharged..

I believe 2.5M can buy a Kia picanto...... smiley
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Tunagee(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
A Youth Corper by name Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola is being accused of absconding with about N2.3m given to him
to share among 144 corps members in Osun State.

He is a Batch ‘C’ corps member, serving in Iwo LGA of Osun state with NYSC state code no is OS/13C/1402. He is
the Corper Liaison Officer (CLO) as chosen by the NYSC Local Government Inspector (LGI). Abayomi is a graduate
of the department of English from the University of Ibadan.
He has since been ‘at large’ with $14,400 given to him on the 9th of August 2014 by political parties that
participated in the Osun state gubernatorial election as a largesse to the 144 corps members of the local
government that participated in the election which amounts to $100 per person.
Abayomi was seen by some of his friends in Ibadan with claims from them that he has bought a car and said he
will collect his NYSC discharge certificate through the back door.
The NYSC officials reportedly do not want it to be brought to light but the aggrieved corp members are scared he
may end up getting his discharge certificate and later on become a political figure and in time steal from
Nigerians.

source
http://corpr./2014/10/13/corp-member-allegedly-absconds-with-n2-3m-meant-for-144-corpers-in-osun/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/14/nysc-corps-member-steals-n2-1m-meant-144-corpers-osun/

144 corp members; una dey look person wey never see money before for him life to go with una money abi?These are the kind of people that turn to corrupt politicians in future. he would be somewhere now fighting his conscience. If indeed what he did is true, he has placed a curse on his family, unborn children and generations to come, unless he looks for the 144 corp members and confess his sins and ask for forgiveness, otherwise MFM(Mountain of Fire) no go fit solve the curse o!!!!!am very sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by konos(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2014
AreaFada2:

Well many younger generation got into university, got good grades at university & got jobs through bribery. Paid for by their parents/guardian/uncle/aunty(older generation).

The older generation showed them that with money to bribe and connections, you can get anything. Hard work and honesty is for the poor & the "unconnected".

It's not in the blood/nature, it's nurture/environment.
Absolutely correct!!! grin straight to the point
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by iluvmoscow(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Lodge = Oriental hotel Lag

Clubbing = Quilox club VI /

Strong Sk

Olosho = Quilox / The place Olosho 20k - 40k per night

Food

2weeks money don finish.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Let's all give a standing ovation to reward this young man's stupidity for throwing his future for just $14,000.

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Omimah: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2014
The young man is a big f00l. All things being equal, I see two things, if not three, happening to him:
1. His alma mata would withdraw his degree, if not outrightly deny him.
2. NYSC would extend his service year.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmm he even looks like a thief. Lol!

He would regret it, sooner or later. smiley

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2014
This Change for them all? shocked
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by joshrare(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2014
princetunex:
Oju ole re. Bt seriously dr is no batch c corp member yet. All we av are potential batch c corp members. I think d op meant batch b.

Op is right, th election took place in july
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Omimah:
The young man is a big f00l. All things being equal, I see two things, if not three, happening to him:

You're putting it mildly. He should expect worse!
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Olutola88(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Even if I will NEVER do such, I can confidently tell you guys that there is nothing that will happen to that guy. Money from politicians? To do what? Why would he be given that huge sum to share? Excuse me!

Is it the politicians that are complaining or the corps members that heard the rumour the CLO was given some money to share?

Someone should kindly show me a video of him receiving such amount or a legal agreement.

Abeg, make una go collect una certificate tomorrow go find as you go take do better thing with your life. Naija hard no be small o! The unemployed graduates will be in a position to explain better.

10 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by leshluap(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Sharp guy,,,
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by dedons: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Omimah:
He must have connived with the LGI, else I see no reason why could boldly say he would get his discharge certificate through the back door. I'm sure he has been missing CDS and had absconded from his PPA since this happened.
who ever takes CDS serious...me sef dey hardly go for CDS.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by aguizm(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Omimah:
Story for the gods.The guy is still gonna get his NYSC discharge through the back door as for his degree cert his school has no right whatsoever to withhold it. Make d guy enjoy the largese abeg because the 144 corpes aided in rigging election and the money was for their settlemen so thief carry am come,thief also carry am go.

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by lonelydora: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2014
olrotimi:
The same Nigerians would come around to tell us to give the youths a chance and do away with the old generation...... the same youths stealing in million dollars now would steal in billion pounds tomorrow. It's in the blood & not an age factor

If you continue doing something same way and it's not working, you try another method.

Let's give youths chance to try first.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Welcome to the oil rich economy that is Nigeria.

In an Industrial economy, political parties would not be giving cash to young people to share. Rather, they would be running for election on promises of attracting investment to the state...that would provide jobs for millions of young people...and revenues for the government that would enable them to build infrastructure projects and more investment....which means more revenue and jobs.

But in an oil rich economy like Nigeria...since we are getting our regular share of the oil cake at eight am every first Tuesday of the Month....we do not need to innovate or to attract investment...we will still get our oil money at the end of the day. So, no new jobs are created....and as a result hundreds are left to struggle for oil money by fair means or foul. Hence, our youth corper Oyebukola Abayomi who stole the N2.3million (and even the youth corpers who agreed to take the N2.4 million in the first place. That is the SECOND wrong thing with this picture).

If we were not reliant on oil...politicians won't be giving money to youth corpers for election affairs. They would be giving money to youth corpers to set up small scale industries, and to conduct research in our universities that would solve local problems....and provide more jobs and more investments for the state and country to prosper.

But who needs innovation when oil money dey kampe.(Allegedly.... angry).

So, once again Nigerians.....say it out loud with me [size=18pt]OIL IS A CURSE[/size]

P.S...Oyebukola should go to jail for theft, and the election should be cancelled....it has been compromised. And the youth corpers should realize that by agreeing to accept money from politicians...they are just as morally bankrupt as Mr Oyebukola.And those politicians who gave the money should be in Lamorde's EFCC offices in Abuja explaining how they got money to be dashing electoral workers.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by leshluap(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2014
princetunex:
. Do u knw wat u ar saying?,, batch C 2013..
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by MadCow1: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I believe 2.5M can buy a Kia picanto...... smiley

I no go even use Kia Picanto take curse my worst enemy, talkless of for a Person to use am set as target for ehn own destiny..
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Liability(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2014
Olutola88:
Even if I will NEVER do such, I can confidently tell you guys that there is nothing that will happen to that guy. Money from politicians? To do what? Why would he be given that huge some to share? Excuse me!

Is it the politicians that are complaining or the corps members that heard the rumour the CLO was given sum money to share?

Someone should kindly show me a video of him receiving such amount or a legal agreement.

Abeg, make una go collect una certificate tomorrow go find as you go take do better thing with your life. Naija hard no be small o! The unemployed graduates will be in a position to explain better.
hahahaha......na true ooooo
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by sukkot: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2014
that nigga dont look like a corper. he look like a 50 year old nigga grin
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by aguizm(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2014
NYSC is a waste of time.It should be scrapped asap abeg.Nysc is the most corrupt government institution after the Nigeria police.Bribery rules NYSC.

5 Likes

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Elxandre:

And he even bought a car already. cheesy
Sick fella
Lol...a car? Dude is even dumber than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2014
MadCow1:

I no go even use Kia Picanto take curse my worst enemy, talkless of for a Person to use am set as target for ehn own destiny..

Don't worry....in five years time when Mr Oyebukola has become a big time politician....he would be able to port from Picanto to Hummer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.