Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated (20907 Views)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by trendysturvs(f): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2014
A 38-year-old Chinese woman, Lin Yao Li was violently stripped naked and beaten senseless by a mob of women on a busy shopping street … but the police never came. Nobody intervened as she was kicked in the groin and breasts as she writhed screaming in agony on the pavement. The reason, onlookers said, was that it was an ‘argument of the heart’ – she didn’t deserve help because had slept with another woman’s husband.

She was ambushed by four women as she walked home from the shops in the city of Puyang in eastern China’s Henan Province. Punching and kicking her to the ground while she writhed in agony, her attackers then ripped her clothes off and continued the beating, pulling her hair and kicking her in the breasts and groin.

The sickening attack they said was carried out by the scorned wife of the man Lin is accused of sleeping with, and her three friends, and it was watched by passers-by who did not think it was their duty to help the defenceless woman. Local man Jun Feng, 30, who helped the woman after spotting her lying on the ground after her attackers left told local TV: ‘This type of thing is becoming quite normal.

‘Angry wives and girlfriends get their revenge on their cheating men by attacking the other woman. ‘People don’t tend to get involved because they see it as being an argument of the heart,’ he said. The woman was later taken to hospital where she was being treated for cuts, severe bruising and shock after begging someone to call an ambulance.

Did the man’s wife and her friends go too far?

I can't post all the pictures here due to Nairaland's T & Cs. See more 18+ pictures here - http://.com/2014/10/14/photos-chinese-adultress-stripped-naked-thoroughly-beaten-humiliated/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 14, 2014
chai i thought dis mob thingz happen only in african countries y taking d laws in to dere hands y cant she face her husband y,y,y.......

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by menix(m): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2014
I 4 click 4 more pix buh u guyz ve blurred wat goez wiv my Lux soap...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Yikes!...The woman ought to be beating her husband though; He was the one who cheated...She was just a side piece. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by awoononi(m): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2014
What about the man? Why was he not beaten also?

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by chymystique(f): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2014
That's what happens when you snatch another woman's husband.. Lol. This one na real Panel Beating! But some wives are crazy oo. I guess she will never open her legs for another married man again in her life cause this kin beating looks like say e enter the woman body well well gringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2014
awoononi:
What about the man? Why was he not beaten also?
If she beat her husband, e mean say marriage don end be dat, but seriously if the man is a cheat, she can't go round beating everyone he sleeps with, unless this was becoming an affair threatening her marriage.
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by dominique(f): 5:10am On Oct 14, 2014
trendysturvs:
A 38-year-old Chinese woman, Lin Yao Li was violently stripped naked and beaten senseless by a mob of women on a busy shopping street … but the police never came. Nobody intervened as she was kicked in the groin and breasts as she writhed screaming in agony on the pavement. The reason, onlookers said, was that it was an ‘argument of the heart’ – she didn’t deserve help because had slept with another woman’s husband.

She was ambushed by four women as she walked home from the shops in the city of Puyang in eastern China’s Henan Province. Punching and kicking her to the ground while she writhed in agony, her attackers then ripped her clothes off and continued the beating, pulling her hair and kicking her in the breasts and groin.

The sickening attack they said was carried out by the scorned wife of the man Lin is accused of sleeping with, and her three friends, and it was watched by passers-by who did not think it was their duty to help the defenceless woman. Local man Jun Feng, 30, who helped the woman after spotting her lying on the ground after her attackers left told local TV: ‘This type of thing is becoming quite normal.

‘Angry wives and girlfriends get their revenge on their cheating men by attacking the other woman. ‘People don’t tend to get involved because they see it as being an argument of the heart,’ he said. The woman was later taken to hospital where she was being treated for cuts, severe bruising and shock after begging someone to call an ambulance.

I can't post all the pictures here due to Nairaland's T & Cs. See more 18+ pictures here - http://.com/2014/10/14/photos-chinese-adultress-stripped-naked-thoroughly-beaten-humiliated/

@bolded, this is part i will never get. why can't they face their husbands A lesson to ladies that fool around with married men.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by StealthyMe(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Wife must have been pained!
But...the act is condemnable ; you shouldnt take law into ur own hands (excpt a place where there probably isnt any lipsrsealed )

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by fr3do(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2014
That's not a mob na, its not just even jungle justice
It is plain assault.
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Partial judgment,where is the man?

It takes two to tango.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Les: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2014
I'm sure this women watched the aluu4 videos. But it's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by hardbody: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
The assaulted woman will up her game and screw the man some more. She must have some skill that the wife is lacking.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by rattlesnake(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chinese beating is second hand
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Macmanu3l: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin
Les:
. Exactly bro grin
Les:
. Exactly bro
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
A cheating husband will always cheat, even if not with this woman, but definitely with someone.

Find a way of dealing with the husband.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by dosht(f): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Where is marriedvirgin
Come and see what i am sawing
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Well, beat her a little more, but don't kill her..ok?
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by spinna: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by festwiz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
But all these chinese girls lack what is needed to cheat. All of them lack "the necessities" and all of'em look identical

According to barney stinson, "ain't no party like a pharma girl party cos' a pharma girl party don't stop"
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Originalsly: 2:29am On Oct 16, 2014
chymystique:
That's what happens when you snatch another woman's husband.. Lol. This one na real Panel Beating! But some wives are crazy oo. I guess she will never open her legs for another married man again in her life cause this kin beating looks like say e enter the woman body well well gringrin

Lmao!
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by marriedvirgin: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
dosht:
Where is marriedvirgin

why did they have to strip her naked and did not even show us the face of the man she was with.
shey she be deh commit adultery by herself

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by marriedvirgin: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
dosht:
Where is marriedvirgin

i have seen it my sister
where the man na
the wife for pack and go because that her husband go still sleep with another woman else wher.
choiii ****singing in LUCKY DUBE'S VOICE "no truth in this world"****

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by mrwonlasewonie: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Serves the girl right. I'm sure the man will have taken off grin
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Mapletraks: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
trendysturvs:

^^^^^^
The Chinese are modernising rapidly
but are still traditionalists so this picture
of the beaten woman is not a surprise. grin

Wife kidnapping also exists in China because
of the scarcity of women who are less than
men. People are ready to pay money to
get wives through kidnapping of young
women in China. angry
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Pidggin(f): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mapletraks:

^^^^^^
The Chinese are modernising rapidly
but are still traditionalists so this picture
of the beaten woman is not a surprise. grin

Wife kidnapping also exists in China because
of the scarcity of women who are less than
men. People are ready to pay money to
get wives through kidnapping of young
women in China. angry

If women are scarce why are they fighting for men?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Mapletraks: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Pidggin:

If women are scarce why are they fighting for men?

^^^^^^
That is the irony here. Well since women
are territorial on the emotional level, they
will seek to take their pound of flesh out of
anyone who causes them emotion pain! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Oppypoppy: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Diz wrong what abt the man who f..cked her. The supposedly husband of anoda man who slept with the wife of anoda man? Diz injustice.
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Youngmolis: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Na end time na notin wey u no go see
Re: Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated by Youngmolis: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
hardbody:
The assaulted woman will up her game and screw the man some more. She must have some skill that the wife is lacking.
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Vandalized A Transformer In Ebonyi Caught (Photos) / Restriction Order: Lagos Police Clamp Down On Erring Okada Riders, Cultist / See The Faces Of Criminals Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.