Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. (7189 Views)

Can Blog Be Develope From Scratch Without The Use Of Wp Or Blogger? / Who Says Nigerians/africans Cannot Be Creative And Build From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 3:17am On Oct 14, 2014
hello guys,

i,m creating a step-by-step video training course on android apps development.

is anybody interested?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Alfred200825(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2014
ride on bro
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 3:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Course Outline:

1. Introduction to android apps
2. Downloading and Installing App Inventor Emulator
3. Installing/updating JAVA
4. Accessing App Inventor
5. Exploring App Inventor Environment
6. Developing Your First App Project
7. Using the Emulator
8. App Inventor Components and their functions
9. Exploring the Blocks
10. Developing your Second App Project
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 3:36am On Oct 14, 2014
11. Importing and Exporting a Project
12. Packaging the App
13. Developing a Business Card App
14. Developing a Tour App
15. Developing an Event App
16. Developing an Auto-responder App
17. Developing a Quiz App
18. Developing a Game App
19. Configuring your phone to test the App
20. Conclusion
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by JstBrave(f): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Following
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2014
What is Android?
Android is a mobile operating system that runs on the Linux Kernel. It's developed by Google Inc and is designed basically for touch screen mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet computers
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2014
How can I develop an Android app?

Its very easy to develop android apps with the use of app inventor.
App Inventor is an open-source, web based application for developing Android Apps.
App Inventor allows non-programmers to develop android apps without writing a single code, just clicking the mouse.
Since android is owned by google, you need a google account to access the app inventor. you also need internet access since its web-based.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2014
over 4.7 million apps have been developed by 1.9 million registered users of app inventor.
business organizations require the services of app developers. millions of android device users make use of various apps. so android app development skill is quite a lucrative one with a bright future.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2014
any more pple interested?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by chiefololade: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
jobakademy:
any more pple interested?
Yes yes
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by umaryusuf(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have plans to created similar thread, but my daily schedules is not helping.
I wonder sometimes that Nigerians are not taking advantages of these services that allows nontechnical people develop great android apps (for Free) with little or no programming skills.

I have seen great apps developed with App Inventor (www.appinventor.mit.edu) and its like as listed below;

1) appery.io
2) mobileroadie.com
3) theappbuilder.com
4) goodbarber.com
5) appypie.com
6) appmachine.com
7) appinventor.mit.edu
8 ) gamesalad.com
9) biznessapps.com
10) appmakr.com
11) shoutem.com
12) jqueryui.com
13) phonegap.com
14) ibuildapp.com
15) sencha.com
16) e.t.c

OP Keep on with the tutorial.

1 Like

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by umaryusuf(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=jobakademy post=27123279][/quote]

Amend your thread tiltle to read "...withOUT coding" instead of "with coding"

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
umaryusuf:

Amend your thread tiltle to read "...withOUT coding" instead of "with coding"

thanks for the observation
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
umaryusuf:
I have plans to created similar thread, but my daily schedules is not helping.
I wonder sometimes that Nigerians are not taking advantages of these services that allows nontechnical people develop great android apps (for Free) with little or no programming skills.

I have seen great apps developed with App Inventor (www.appinventor.mit.edu) and its like as listed below;

1) appery.io
2) mobileroadie.com
3) theappbuilder.com
4) goodbarber.com
5) appypie.com
6) appmachine.com
7) appinventor.mit.edu
8 ) gamesalad.com
9) biznessapps.com
10) appmakr.com
11) shoutem.com
12) jqueryui.com
13) phonegap.com
14) ibuildapp.com
15) sencha.com
16) e.t.c

OP Keep on with the tutorial.

what do you mean by taking advantage?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by asalimpo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
My nerves used to twitch when i glanced at the former title.
Now, i know wat was causng the it.
Thankyou umaryusuf.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by umaryusuf(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
jobakademy:

what do you mean by taking advantage?

What I mean is that, hardly would you see apps by naija guys developed by some of these easy to use tools. Most are wrongly guided the hard way.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
umaryusuf:

What I mean is that, hardly would you see apps by naija guys developed by some of these easy to use tools. Most are wrongly guided the hard way.

ok.

am considering how to upload the videos, since they'll consume lots of my megabytes. i' ll do some thing like an e-book with pictures first
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Downloading and installing appinventor

visit this link to download appinventor emulator for windows http://appinv.us/aisetup_windows

the size is 92 mb

after downloading it, double click on it and follow instructions to install
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
if u r using mac go here http://appinv.us/aisetup_mac
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 17, 2014
thanks
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2014

We need Java to run the emulator. for you to download and install the latest version of java, visit www.java.com

Click on "Free JAVA download"

after downloadin, run the installation to get the latest version
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
4. Accessing App Inventor

To access the app inventor application, visit ai2.appinventor.mit.edu and log in with your google account
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
this is what the app inventor environment looks like

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by papaejima1: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Waitin for more
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
jobakademy:

We need Java to run the emulator. for you to download and install the latest version of java, visit www.java.com

Click on "Free JAVA download"

after downloadin, run the installation to get the latest version

Just asking, will advance apps like angry birds be made from this inventor?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
hisblud:

Just asking, will advance apps like angry birds be made from this inventor?

yes.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
jobakademy:

yes.
thanks hmm let me take this seriously
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 2:13am On Oct 19, 2014
hisblud:
thanks hmm let me take this seriously

the video training will soon be ready.
hope you'd encourage my efforts by buying it
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 2:15am On Oct 19, 2014
5. Exploring App Inventor Environment

At the top right of the environment is the 2 types of views. the Designer view and the Block view
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 2:35am On Oct 19, 2014
1. The Designer View; is where you find the various components that are used to develop the android app.
THE DESIGNER VIEW has 4 columns . 1. Palette 2. Viewer 3. Components. 4. Properties

(1.a.) At the left side we have the PALETTE where various components are displayed a. the User Interface Component b. Layout Component c. Media Component d. Drawing and Animations. e. Sensors f. Socials g. Storage h. Connectivity

(1.b.) At the center we have the VIEWER which is our work area. you have to click on the component you want from the PALETTE and drag it to the VIEWER.

(1.c.) the COMPONENTS column displays the various components you have on the VIEWER. when you click on any of them, it gets highlighted at the PROPERTIES column where you can rename them for easy identification

(1.d.) the PROPERTIES column is where you make modifications on the components
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 2:38am On Oct 19, 2014
2. The Block View is where you assign functions to your various components
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Gzzy01: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls my bro, continue. . . Am interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You need to see this! "Awoof" Offer You Can't Get Anywhere Else / All You Need To Know About The Law As A Programmer & Startup Founder In Nigeria / I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.