Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones (6343 Views)

CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones / Boko Haram speaks on cease fire, chibok (Video) - CramJones / I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Dear friends, supporters and associates. I have decided to reveal myself in an exclusive video on this forum. I will be posting a video that would reveal CramJones on this forum this week. This may lay to rest some speculations that have been going on, and I believe that this video would draw more young ones to the APC. Stay tuned on this page and see this exclusive video that CramJones would be releasing. It would be about a 3 mins video.

Linda Ikeji has agreed to share this video on her blog. Stay tuned to both the CramJones page and Linda Ikeji blog. This will be one hell of an exclusive video.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by hrhobi1(m): 4:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Good for u.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 14, 2014
People too dae feel important....mtcheeeew

13 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by samuelkaykay(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2014
You are no more a hot figure in Nairaland and you know it,you are working up your controversy in oeder to be relevant on this platform.it is too late dear!

26 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Soloter(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2014
ovadoze:
People too dae feel important....mtcheeeew
He is one of the reasons I visit this forum and not only me. His write-ups are frank and objective. He has a retinue of supporters of which I'm one. If there was a way he could accurately reveal his identity to us only, then I would've suggested he does it.

19 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2014
Look dude. You've lost your popularity here. I don't know...since you came back you turned into something else. I had to unfollow you because you create silly and childish threads....unlike before. I regret pleading for your case when seun banned you. Mr Cramjones,know this: you've lost it....

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by MyMouth(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Soloter:
He is one of the reasons I visit this forum and not only me. His write-ups are frank and objective. He has a retinue of supporters of which I'm one. If there was a way he could accurately reveal his identity to us only, then I would've suggested he does it.
Thank you joor! Don't mind these little kids on Nairaland, left for them, this forum would only be discussing boy/girl friend or wiskid/Davido issues only. Cramejones is one of the best political minds on this forum, they can't take that away.

11 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Brahms(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Soloter:

Me too. He's objective just like Uncle Gbawe and some other matured Progressives.

BTW, CramJones, I hope you know what you're tryna do? This PDP Rogues can do anything to bring someone down. Some busy-bodies would start digging stuffs about you and use it against you. I hope you're not a well-known Political Analyst.

In case you wanna hide your Location, please, don't leave any clue in your video (most especially your background).

I see a lot of stuffs happening after the Video. Just be careful. Few of us still care to read from you.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Brahms(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2014
MyMouth:

Thank you joor! Don't mind these little kids on Nairaland, left for them, this forum would only be discussing boy/girl friend or wiskid/Davido issues only. Cramejones is one of the best political minds on this forum, they can't take that away.

We are on the same Page.

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by RayPsst(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Viewing this topic: Soloter(m), Seun(m),
GentleMimi, opey25(m)

Seun, Good Morning. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by GentleMimi: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Issorait. No P. We'd like to put a face to the comic character on this forum.

@ MyMouth and co
Your opinion abt the individual in question does not necessarily fall in line with that of the next random guy. You think he is a relevant figure here, we do not. That does not mean peeps with the counter opinion are "kids". It just means we can see through all the Bullshite.

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by fr3do(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Who cares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Brahms(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2014
GentleMimi:
Issorait. No P. We'd like to put a face to the comic character on this forum.

@ MyMouth and co
Your opinion abt the individual in question does not necessarily fall in line with that of the next random guy. You think he is a relevant figure here, we do not. That does not peeps with the counter opinion "kids". It just means we can see through all the Bullshite.

Mimi, you should be Gentle o! sad
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Brahms(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2014
fr3do:
Who cares undecided

You do. sad
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by GentleMimi: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Brahms:

Mimi, you should be Gentle o! sad

Come on! You know that I am extremely gentle. cool wink tongue
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by chimzyblack(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2014
WHO DA F**K IS CRAMJONES?

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Soloter:
So?
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by timexkaka: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
I see
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Mr. Cramjones is a senile elderly man and former Cabinet member, a closet religious bigot and an embarrassment to public service. He's a bad influence to the youths and a mistake in human skin.
As for his relevance, he doesn't enjoy such imporrtance on this forum, not from PDP ePigs, not even from Majority APC patriots.

#my-opinion

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Mr cramjones don't mind those immature peeps condemning u because majority of us here on NL believe in ya goverment so ride on cos we are solely behind u

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
[s] Mr. Cramjones is a senile elderly man and former Cabinet members, a closet religious bigot and an embarrassment to public service. He's a bad influence to the youths and a mistake in human skin.
As for his relevance, he doesn't enjoy such imporrtance on this forum, not from PDP ePigs, not even from Majority APC patriots on this forum.

#my-opinion [/s]
Hiaaaan!! Abeg take it easy o!

sad sad
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Whose business is that?

Reveal ko,revelation ni.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Madawaki01(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Let's see the face behind that moniker giving PDP headache daily here....

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Youngsage: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Go Cramjones! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2014
daresma93:
Mr cramjones don't mind those immature peeps condemning u because majority of us here on NL believe in ya goverment so ride on cos we are solely behind u
Which government? He's a champion of senility

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Eyaa
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by greatdeal1408: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2014
who the Bleep is crimejona

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Gbawe: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
@OP

Don't do it unless you are leaving Nairaland for good never to return. Anonymity is your greatest strength as a poster here since it means you can fully express yourself without worrying about your views making you and anyone associated with you a target in real life.

Nairaland reminds me of the ancient arenas where gladiators fight to kill and maim each other while a bloodthirsty audience bay for more gore and death. Once your real identity is known you are compromised. If you are doing serious things in real life then you should reconsider as it will be obvious to you that there is no profit to be had from revealing who you are to a forum where far more members than is desirable act like ALUU savages. Contribute here and leave it at that. This ensures that when you log off Nairaland you can focus on your other endeavours and pursuits. If you truly know and understand the malevolent nature of many Nairalanders, which drew them to this forum in the first place, you will refrain from this move I think you will regret. You think important, well-known and successful Nigerians do not use Nairaland? Why do you think they all keep their identity secret? You have been warned.

13 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
Which government? He's a champion of senility
And who the hell are u for u to think ur opinion is valued here

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:
@OP

Don't do it unless you are leaving Nairaland for good never to return. Anonymity is your greatest strength as a poster here since it means you can fully express yourself without worrying about your views making you and anyone associated with you a target in real life.

Nairaland reminds me of the ancient arenas where gladiators fight to kill and maim each other while a bloodthirsty audience bay for more gore and death. Once your real identity is known you are compromised. If you are doing serious things in real life then you should reconsider as it will be obvious to you that there is no profit to be had from revealing who you are. Contribute here and leave it at that. This ensures that when you log off Nairaland you can focus on your other endeavours and pursuits. If you truly know and understand the nature of man you will refrain from this move I think you will regret. You think important, well-known and successful Nigerians do not use Nairaland? Why do you think they all keep their identity secret? You have been warned.

Best advice so far! You have spoken well bros!

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Itydee(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Why bother to warn him? he is an adult and is responsible for any action or inaction accredited to him. Cramjones the jobless go right ahead and expose your behind just like the pig to be castrated.
Gbawe:
@OP

Nairaland reminds me of the ancient arenas where gladiators fight to kill and maim each other while a bloodthirsty audience bay for more gore and death. Once your real identity is known you are compromised. If you are doing serious things in real life then you should reconsider as it will be obvious to you that there is no profit to be had from revealing who you are to a forum where far more members than is desirable act like ALUU savages. Contribute here and leave it at that. This ensures that when you log off Nairaland you can focus on your other endeavours and pursuits. If you truly know and understand the malevolent nature of many Nairalanders, which drew them to this forum in the first place, you will refrain from this move I think you will regret. You think important, well-known and successful Nigerians do not use Nairaland? Why do you think they all keep their identity secret? You have been warned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbuya Elected Speaker Delta State House Of Assembly / Army Rescues 801 Persons In Borno From Boko Haram / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.