Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) (3555 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! / Rita Dominic Wins Most Stylish Actress At FAB Awards / stylish kareena kapoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by klem93(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2014
While most of us were probably still attempting to perfect our cursive handwriting at age nine, Cory Nieves is running a full-fledged cookie business. He’s the founder and CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies, his own booming cookie business that he started in an effort to help his mom buy a car after moving from NYC to New Jersey in 2009.
But what sets the curly-haired entrepreneur apart from the competition is his GQ-approved sense of style. The boy’s sharp!

And if you think it’s his mom dressing him, guess again. It’s all him. When asked by strangers if she dresses her son, Cory’s mom usually replies, “Do you see what I have on? I need my son to dress me.” LOL! more pix @ http://.in/2014/10/meet-cory-most-stylish-9-year-old-ceo.html#more
See MORE below:

2 Likes

Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by klem93(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2014
more

Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by rawpadgin(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2014
brilliant, handsome & a well dressed kid
girls will be dying even at this tender age grin tongue tongue
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by sweettease(f): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Wow!
He probably isn't Einstein kind of smart but this kid is smart!

1 Like

Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by philantoxx(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2014
cute
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by obyikye(f): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Smart dresser with sharp brain.
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Gorgeous58(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Cute C.E.O
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Dressing for success! I love it! He dresses better than many men out there and look at that fro! Do your thing, kiddo!

1 Like

Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by terrydon(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2014
MOD, please na beg we dey beg, let this be in the frontpage, biko, we need entertaining post too on front page and we need to feed our eye, please take this to front page in Jesus Name.
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by terrydon(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2014
this guy swag tight, at least some upcoming nairaland mum and dad can adapt this for their sons... please front page
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Awww. My boy Cory. Luvin' u already. Can i have an autograph? Dude knows fashion. Dang! #teamfashion4ward
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by klem93(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2014
guys i just discovered that Cory is my distant cousin, thank God i realise when is not late.... #fashiontrend
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by elspycey(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
*in Sean Tizzle's voice* Omo daada lomo yen o!
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by pretydiva(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Biuriful kiss
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
klem93:
guys i just discovered that Cory is my distant cousin, thank God i realise when is not late.... #fashiontrend
Attache.
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by freshness2020: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Τ̲̅ђe guy get A1 for dressing!
If he is already dressing like this at this tender age, how e go come be when he becomes older!
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Chinoble(f): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmm.......na wa
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Mprex(f): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2014
Everyone's falling for his dressing but nobody is thinking about his ability to own a business @ the age of nine.

This should serve as a motivation and a challenge to everyone of us.

*God pls bless me with extra ordinary kids. Amen*
God bless the mother that raised this one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by midasbliss(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
nice... nothing concern me with his dressing... mine is DARN IT! IM JEALOUS of his acheivement at such a young age...
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by BarryX(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
The western environment easily encourages kids like this..
Don't take it away from them.
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by mspee(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
CORY, please marry me! kiss kiss kiss cry
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by youngice(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2014
sharp kid
mspee:

See this old woman o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Lero15(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
mspee:
angry angry
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by UnknownT: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yea! He reminds of Riley Freeman the fundraiser
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by mspee(f): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lero15:
angry angry

What? embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by mspee(f): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
youngice:
sharp kid
See this old woman o shocked

Old woman ko, ancestor ni tongue
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Lero15(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2014
mspee:

What? embarassed embarassed
why wld u wanna marry that small boy...
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
So cute. The sky is certainly the limit for this little fella smiley
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by Chammypresh1(f): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2014
If na 4 naija,who go allow his son to dey sell cheese?..........na only househelps. And once his/guardian finds out hez making it to dat extent,he stops him cos its nat her biological children dat is achieving dat. Jealousy embarassedIf na 4 naija,who go allow his son to dey sell cheese?..........na only househelps. And once his/guardian finds out hez making it to day extent,he stops him cos its nat her biological children dat is achieving dat. Jealousy
Re: Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) by frez14: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
cute little fella.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Italy 925 Sterling Silver Necklace For Sale (80.5 Grams) / Affordable Casual Wears For Men !!!!!!!!!! / ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.