Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? (3104 Views)

Help! How Do I Get To Nysc In Bauchi State From Jos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by ogaprime(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
nomabeeee:
how?
Their food now...double up in size
Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by tsinepa: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its normal...We are going..others ve gone and they came back...so it would be fun...prepare ur mind for fun..#Ogun all the way

Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by nomabeeee(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
ogaprime:

Their food now...double up in size
gud to knw.dt means I wil rily enjoy my stay in camp..
Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by ogaprime(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
nomabeeee:
gud to knw.dt means I wil rily enjoy my stay in camp..

Lol...you better go to old "ak" tread of previous batches to get more info...
Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by nomabeeee(f): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
ogaprime:

Lol...you better go to old "ak" tread of previous batches to get more info...
hw do I find it pls
Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by ogaprime(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
nomabeeee:
hw do I find it pls

Search with google may with "nysc akwa ibom batch"
Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by seankay(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Me sef dey fear

Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by dozzynet(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
nomabeeee:
bros u sound scary hiaa
I still dont know the reason why people fear about and fail to plan about "THEWORSTCASESCENARIO".
Am a prospective C14 corper and influenced my posting to Delta state. There have been cases of people influencing the posting to their state of choice but when call up comes out, the negative becomes the case. So friend and follow C14 hopeful, stop been nervous and look up to the brighter side of Life.

Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by people3: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
This. (1)The prefer state akwa-ibom
Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by nomabeeee(f): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
people3:
This. (1)The prefer state akwa-ibom
so wats wrong wt akwaibom state mister?
Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by Maximus17(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2014
I did my orientation camp 2 months ago(batch B), that feeling you get is normal especially for people who rarely leave the confines of their family or neighborhood but I can bet after 4 days in camp, making new friends, early morning parades, advances from guys(chyking)) etc you will definitely get used to it. Just develop an open mind because there are many in the same shoes with you, the 3 weeks is meant to be a sweet-bitter experience. Wishing you all a joyful camping experience!

Re: Pls Help!!!how Do I Fight This Feelings? by cashbayo(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2014
It is normal dear! What is actually happening to you is what I term "advance enthusiasm" towards a completely different lifestyle. I am a serving 2014 Batch A corps member in Yenagoa, Bayelsa and I was like that some 7 months ago prior to our 21 days of confinement at Kiaima Camp.... You just have to obey the clarion call and keep cool; go to wherever they post you and enjoy yourself under the sun or in the rain! Wish you all the best!

Dealing With A Corrupt LGI / NYSC accredited Registration Centre In Satellite Town, Lagos call 08068092831 / Corpers Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Umuahia, Abia State.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53