Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos (5611 Views)

Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic) / What Would You Do If A Police Woman Sat On Your Range Rover Like This? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2014
She is a female corper, here’s how she narrated her ordeal in
the hands of a police woman:
“On the 8th of October 2014 I got assaulted by a
Policewoman. This is what happened. On my way home from
Oshodi-Isolo LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria with a friend Maduka
Benson after my NYSC clearance our vehicle (Honda accord)
entered a hole which pulled part of the car bumper. The
policewoman standing in front controlling the traffic kept
shouting at us. And so Maduka who was driving, tried to
explain to her that the car bumper was stuck, but she insisted
that we should get out of the way.
A man told my friend not to move, warning that if he did, the
entire bumper would be ripped from the car. He then crossed
over to our side of the road, and helped us fix the bumper so
we could move on.
The policewoman named, Justina, walked towards the
window, facing where I was sitting and shouted in broken
English “SEE AS YOU FAT LIKE MUMU FULL THE
MOTOR.” My friend and I came out from the car asking the
woman what we had done wrong to be insulted in that
manner.
She kept shouting and raising hell. I was wearing my NYSC
uniform at the time, so I walked towards her. Surprisingly,
she pushed me back and pulled out her weapon (a baton) and
hit me on my face three times.
The first one knocked my glasses off my face while the rest
hit parts of my face which resulted in instant bleeding. I bled
for a long time while searching for the woman until I clearly
heard her colleagues telling her to run and hide…
The police woman took to their advice and ran away. Other
policewomen suddenly surfaced at the scene and one of them
started calling my friend an armed robber for no reason. We
asked them which station they were from, but they refused to
tell us.
Maduka then decided to block the entire road causing traffic,
in order to force the police woman to reveal what police
station they were from. Finally, one of the female police
officers told us that they were from Makinde police station, in
Mafoluku, Oshodi.
A few minutes later a police Hilux vehicle arrived at the
scene telling us to get back inside our car so we could go to
Makinde police station. A police man sat at the back seat in
our car, while the rest remained in their vehicle , driving in
front of us to Makinde police station.
When we got to the station my friend asked for the station
officer (S.O) – but they said he wasn’t around. My friend and
I tried to explain the situation to the two policewomen we met
at the station. Suddenly, one of them started telling my friend
to reduce his voice, saying that we should keep the incident a
secret.
One of the policemen who came to the scene where I was
assaulted, approached us and told us that his boss, who is a
female, would like to see us in her office. When we got to the
office, she summoned the policewoman that assaulted me
over the phone and also called another police man named
David to investigate the matter.
My friend narrated the incident to the police boss in detail.
Justina, the policewoman who assaulted me finally came in
for questioning. Their boss proceeded to ask her to explain
what had happened. The policewoman then began to lie,
saying that Maduka and I had beat her up, and that we took
her police cap and removed buttons from her uniform.
After Justina’s stories, her superior could tell that she was
lying. And so she ordered David to put Justina in a police
cell. Afterwards we write wrote our statements.
The police boss then begged us to forgive Justina. She then
took our phone numbers and promised to call us when they
need us. We agreed and left the station.
We still intend to take proper legal action against Justina
because she may have been brutalizing others and getting
away with it. We want her to face the consequences of her
actions.”
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by emperorchedda(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Oga where is the pinshure? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2014
good for her! was that police woman under marine possession or was she jealous of her?? coz women can do stupid things when they jealousing other women undecided she should rot in that cell!
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by naijaboiy: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2014
angry

Yes! They should take Full Legal action for this Assault.

How can the people who are meant to protect us be the ones putting our Lives in danger

That woman needs to be jailed so that she can learn her lesson...

WHAT NONSENSE? angry

2 Likes

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by lirusehn(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2014

It'z fuNny am gonna post comment without looking/reading the write up undecided.

Who carez nway!! undecided
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2014
lirusehn:

It'z fuNny am gonna post comment without looking/reading the write up undecided.

Is not Funny bro is a pity
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by lirusehn(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

Is not Funny bro is a pity
i thought it's funny undecided.
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by timawoku(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2014
I wanted to comment o,but as I no see pictures...*asko*
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by valmunich(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Wow.. That police woman deserves an award undecided .

2 Likes

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
I never know that people are this heartless only on nairaland.....
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by philantoxx(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
go ahead and press charges already
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by MisterLongman(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Most of these policemen and women always behaves as if they above others whenever they are in that black uniform..... A woman for that matter, she needs to be taught a lesson
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by darlingnuel(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2014
But you see, the Corp member could av avoided all this drama if she had resisted the temptation to react to the Officer's calling her 'fat'.

2 Likes

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Ayomi088(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by nedu2000(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2014
One side of the story told!!so Mr corper you want to tell me that you neither insulted nor raised your hand against her isn't it?.....in as much as d policewoman shldnt 'ave done what she did,but she's human and was definitely provoked by your antics

1 Like

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by daey118(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2014
darlingnuel:
But you see, the Corp member could av avoided all this drama if she had resisted the temptation to react to the Officer's calling her 'fat'.
You'll be surprised at the little insults even you can over_react too. All it needs to do is come at the right time#PunchLine. You won't be aware of when you'll kick back

1 Like

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2014
Hmm!

Strange but True.

Bring a bottle of Schinaps, We need to place a curse on that Police Officer.

1 Like

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by foonshur(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Pinshur or #adontbelivit
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by kropelgrada(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2014
lirusehn:

Your opinion is not needed anyway.It is clear to all to see that you are jobless.
Please go and type your post in the joke section cos this thread here is for serious minded people.
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by hungryboy(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2014
The policewoman named,
Justina, walked towards
the
window, facing where I
was sitting and shouted in
broken
English “SEE AS YOU FAT
LIKE MUMU FULL THE
MOTOR.
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by fr3do(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ndo, press for charges!
But why were you moving close to the aggressor? You could have returned insults from a distance.
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
darlingnuel:
that's rubbish, what if it was ur wife or mum she said that to? You would have "avoided the drama by resisting the temptation" abi? In other news,

[size=15pt]PICTURES OR ADONBILIVIT
[/size]
angry angry
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Bimpe29: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
''If the one to whom lie is being told does not know of the lie, the one who is telling lie will definitely know he does'' A Police Officer can not just be walked into Police Cell like that, if you don't know. There are procedures and regulations on the maintenance of discipline.
shocked
grin
kiss
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Haywhymido(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
darlingnuel:
only a coward will do dat. Is calling people names r occupation?
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Mujinho4b(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Passing by
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by aieromon(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
The policewoman named, Justina, walked towards the
window, facing where I was sitting and shouted in broken
English “SEE AS YOU FAT LIKE MUMU FULL THE
MOTOR.”

This woman is a true disciple of idowuogbo.
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
valmunich:
Wow.. That police woman deserves an award undecided .

She deserves award for which work well done??
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
You can go ahead n press charges against her if ur sure u didn't assult her as she claimed.

But know dat the punishment for assult on a public officer is more serious than d one ur claiming, especially if she's got witnesses. And make sure get time 4 d court proceedings. Though, i don't no how bad d wound is...
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by leshluap(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
In case.
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014

The policewoman named, Justina, walked towards the window, facing where I was sitting and shouted in broken English “SEE AS YOU FAT LIKE MUMU FULL THE MOTOR.”
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is ridiculously funny.

1 Like

Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
She's been punished( locked in a cell, even if for an hour)
They've apologised to you.

My dear, MOVE ON. It's Nigeria, chose your battles wisely, the streets are mean.
Re: SEE What A Police Officer Did To A Female Corp Member In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
What a man can do,a woman can do beter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Named Most Influential Rapper In Nigeria 2015 See Top Ten List / VIDEO: Drake - Energy Official Download / Is This A Woman Or A Man With Breast? End Time Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.