Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years (747 Views)

The Product That Changed My Business & Life - It Can Change Yours Too! / These Products Sell Without Advert:: How? / 12 Product That Spin Cash In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years by Endougs(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2014
With different poduct in the nigerian market trying to win the heart of nigerians through advert one of them is just there making hit day after day without advert promo or pack change.

Nairlanders what's your take on this why do you think this product still soars without advert or promo.

Re: Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
I've always wonder why too, but I guess people are just comfortable with the way it's neatly arranged and packed.
Have you seen some granulated sugar, you go fear, it's as if it's packed from dust.
It's okay and not that expensive, so I will choose quality healthy living over quantity, which I guess is the reason for most folks too.
Re: Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2014
The answer is garri

I repeat garri

1 Like

Re: Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years by Endougs(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Funny i must say
Onlinebizexpert:
The answer is garri

I repeat garri

(1) (Reply)

UBA: They Are At It Again. / Help Needed Urgently! The Game Changing Mini Importation Discovery / Malaysia Is No Longer Safe For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.