Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. (4660 Views)

Learning Animations: Newbies Minimum Requirements. / Learning Animations. First Thing First. / Synergy In 3D Animations. What Does It Mean? How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by reidkrugger(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tos87:
This thread shud be closed...and as for you rugger...I don't know you but the attitude you have shown has proven that people like you don't stay long in the CG world.the two anime you have posted needs serious work. Just seat down and watch any dreamworks project you claim to be like, you will understande what I mean...if your wacked ego would let you. And pls don't quote me. See it as lil and non-offensive advice from an aspiring 3D animator. @ okx...pls don't reply this dude again...if you do, its then obvious you guys seem alike.

Hey Kid, i went through the rubbish you put up here and i'm not surprised its coming from you. You dont know me but ppl like me "dont stay long in the cg world". The two Anime i posted needs serious work bla bla bla. Ok, thank you for your observations but obviously you are an Eeediot looking for recognition. Fuckin nitwit cant even model a box and now you talking. What is this? Who you be cuz i aint ever heard of you. Really funny. Seriously, when i look at people here, your person don't count. You've been modelling boxes since 2009 or there about, never going forward and you want every one to be like you? Is that what this is about? Dude grow up, the world is changing. It's 2014, you either do something with your life or continue kissing arss. Or maybe kissing arss is probably what you are best at doing. I'm not yet on Dreamworks level but i'll definitely get there soonest. But you...
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by Tos87(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
reidkrugger:

Seriously, when i look at people here, your person don't count. You've been modelling boxes since 2009 or there about, never going forward and you want every one to be like you?
hahahahahahahahaha. Why call me names... Simple correction you won't take from OKX even when you asked for it. I clicked on this thread to get more ideas for my animation practice but its just the opposite. You need to work on you temper and stoop to accept criticism on any work you produce I bet you it brings out more in you. I don't want any one to be like me. I can do more than a 6-faced box and 2009, that's my NL sign up year lol...keep calling names while I keep sharping my anime skills in Blender3D.
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by reidkrugger(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tos87:
hahahahahahahahaha. Why call me names... Simple correction you won't take from OKX even when you asked for it. I clicked on this thread to get more ideas for my animation practice but its just the opposite. You need to work on you temper and stoop to accept criticism on any work you produce I bet you it brings out more in you. I don't want any one to be like me. I can do more than a 6-faced box and 2009, that's my NL sign up year lol...keep calling names while I keep sharping my anime skills in Blender3D.

I'm not calling you names, it's just that You really are a Mowron and that goes for anyone that thinks and talks like you. Sharpening your skillz Laughable. All of you are. Go suck on something you lil maggot.
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by henzolucci: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello house! I am actually lost. What again is d primary essence of this thread? I was hoping to get a form of encouragement and convinction that good animators are on nairaland that can tutor and help. Pls let's learn how to criticize others constructively.

Now , after that being said. Which one of u guys can teach? I mean real anime tutoring.
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by reidkrugger(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
henzolucci:
Hello house! I am actually lost. What again is d primary essence of this thread? I was hoping to get a form of encouragement and convinction that good animators are on nairaland that can tutor and help. Pls let's learn how to criticize others constructively.

Now , after that being said. Which one of u guys can teach? I mean real anime tutoring.

Quite derailing indeed, the thread has turned out to be but things like this happen everywhere. you just have to be patient and follow it at times.LOL. Sorry about all that though. Well, the primary aim of this thread is to prepare us all towards learning animations. How best to go about it, what to do and what not to. But it all went kaboom before i could get to my destination.

Nigeria is not like the U.S or other western countries when it comes to things like this probably because we are not as exposed as they are or that there is no enabling environment to achieve this feats but that is not reason enough to not be able to one day catch up to some measure at least when compared to them. So people like me and other well meaning Nigerians are trying to do that. I'm well aware that i'm not Pixar or Dreamworks but again, i'm very close and we all can be if we understand and pick the right attitude towards learning how to Animate. It's not something you boast about, it's something you do and people can see. If you are good with this, i respect you. If you are aspiring i respect you but know your place. People come here talking because they have some megabyte on their phones but that's not how this works.

Well, in all i've learnt a thing or two here as bad as it has turned out but i cant say the same for anyone else. Again i like my privacy alot but since my email is out already, anyone wishing to learn "How to Animate" can mail me here chimatic@gmail.com. Like every other person here has been doing and we can take it from there.
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by reidkrugger(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Hello guys and hope you all doing good. Well as usual it's your number one favorite friendly villain in the house, clicking the left and right buttons of your mouse and that my friends is all that i am about.

Yeah i am working on something new and i hope to share it's work in progress. No cameras or anything at this time, just a simple Character Animation and its about 20secs long and 1.7mb in size so Animators do endevour to check em out here [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SknUJPn6PaQ[url][/url].
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by reidkrugger(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
reidkrugger:

...Also, plz stick with this thread there is somewhere i'm going with this.

Hello Guys, it's been a while but hey i'm here again. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, about the quote, i did say i was going somewhere with this and that time has finally come. Although i would have loved to do one or two more anime shorts but time is not on my side and Vacation is around the corner.
So here is my last Animation shot for the year 2014 officially and i want to cease this opportunity to thank all the guys that contributed to this thread, one way or the other. I learnt pretty much from everyone and will continue to learn and improve until i become that force to reckon with globally. On that note i'ld like to say a BIG Thanks to Tymax, jjamani, ipad, Okx, Shamoo100, Princealex1 and everyone else for your criticisms, love and patience.

The Thread has reached it's destination and i hope to introduce something new to the table by way of teaching/training students that are interested in "Learning how to Animate" but will be kicking off early next year. A new thread will be opened for that next week but because you guys have been with me from the start, you get to see this first. Thanks for everything and i hope to meet all of you some day smiling and shaking hands as i've done with others. Also i can be reached on [email]chimatic@gmail.com[/email] for further inquiries. Thank you and Enjoy the video below.

[url][/url]]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnhTnzCnHE[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by jjamani(m): 1:40am On Dec 21, 2014
reidkrugger:

Hello Guys, it's been a while but hey i'm here again. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, about the quote, i did say i was going somewhere with this and that time has finally come. Although i would have loved to do one or two more anime shorts but time is not on my side and Vacation is around the corner.
So here is my last Animation shot for the year 2014 officially and i want to cease this opportunity to thank all the guys that contributed to this thread, one way or the other. I learnt pretty much from everyone and will continue to learn and improve until i become that force to reckon with globally. On that note i'ld like to say a BIG Thanks to Tymax, jjamani, ipad, Okx, Shamoo100, Princealex1 and everyone else for your criticisms, love and patience.
The Thread has reached it's destination and i hope to introduce something new to the table by way of teaching/training students that are interested in "Learning how to Animate" but will be kicking off early next year. A new thread will be opened for that next week but because you guys have been with me from the start, you get to see this first. Thanks for everything and i hope to meet all of you some day smiling and shaking hands as i've done with others. Also i can be reached on [email]chimatic@gmail.com[/email] for further inquiries. Thank you and Enjoy the video below.
[url][/url]]

1 Like

Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by jjamani(m): 1:48am On Dec 21, 2014
reidkrugger:

[url][/url]]
. Men bro you killed it.. Wow what an animation coming from you.I love the movement of the hand wow .. Bros thank u for the inspiration you giving me. God bless you man. Keep it up
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by Princealex1(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2014
nice work bro,bt wuld lyk to no do u teach pple hw to animate?
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by reidkrugger(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Princealex1:
nice work bro,bt wuld lyk to no do u teach pple hw to animate?

Yes i do teach Animations and you can reach me on chimatic@gmail.com for more info.
Re: Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
jjamani:
@reidkrugger. do you know how to use blender 3d.. cos I need you to teach I and my team.. here is my email jjamani12@gmail.com
Mail...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio / Please I Need 3D Animation Training / Amazing Graphic Designs By Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.