Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million (1189 Views)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit / Shakira's Ex-Boyfriend Antonio De La Rúa Sues For $100 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by homesteady(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2014

Once again, another
person who became famous via Social Media
ridicule is going after the social media
companies. A photo of 44 Year Old Martin
Baker holding his cellphone and looking
concerned, was uploaded to twitter and
immediately went viral on all social
networks. Many people criticized Baker’s
appearance from his hairline, his style of
dressing and some even questioned his
masculinity.
“I was really calling my wife and reminding
her save me the big piece of chicken” said
Baker, “I never expected all of this
attention. Yes I looked concerned, but I love
chicken and the last time she ate all the legs
and I was stuck eating a dry wing.” Baker
said he is unable to walk down the street
without being recognized and being stopped
for pictures. ” I have to wear a hat now and
was forced to buy shirts without stripes. All
I own are green striped shirts and now I
have to wear plain shirts. My life is ruined.”
Baker has since hired lawyers to go after
Instagram and Twitter for a total of $100
Million, claiming defamation. He is certain he
will win this claim because he did not give
consent to his image being shared millions of
times on the social networks. “They have to
pay up. They are ruining lives out there.”
We asked Baker if his wife saved him the
chicken that he called for, he responded “No,
her side boyfriend ate it!”

www.odgossip.com/famous-nerd-meme-guy-sues-instagram-twitter-100-million-defamation-2/
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2014
He should also sue NAIRALAND grin
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2014
“I was really calling my wife and reminding her save me the big piece of chicken” said Baker, “I never expected all of this attention. Yes I looked concerned, but I love chicken and the last time she ate all the legs and I was stuck eating a dry wing.”
One reason why i luv americans. Dem no send at all grin
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by Raiders: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2014
I always see this guy on Facebook comments. I wonder who he is
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by Dominionng(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Broke nigga!
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by whirlwind7(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2014
But then, twitter and instagram didn't just upload any picture; the users did.

I don't think his lawsuit will hold much weight.
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2014
He's a republican and he supported Darren Wilson the white cop that killed a black unarmed teen in ferguson. This your "story" is fake....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Wishing him happy Suing
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by Atk01(f): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2014
We asked Baker if his wife saved him the
chicken that he called for, he responded “No,
her side boyfriend ate it!”
grin grin
Re: Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million by AbuMikey(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Any Pic uploaded on Instagram is no longer owned by You alone any longer.
Instagram can claom ownership to it to.
Its on their Ts & Cs undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Crusing On A Naija Rapper And Is.affectin Our Relationship / Sammie Okposo Joins Flaunting Game : Shares Pics Of Newly Acquired 2011 Bmw X6 / Photos: Lady Gaga Shows Off New Armpit Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.