Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites (617 Views)

Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website / Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2014
A fan called me yesterday and asked a very critical question
"How do blogs really make money? "
Well my response was strieght to the point.. I hate beating about the bush. I simply told him. BLogs make money from high converting traffic.! traffic? Yes read my lips T-R-A-F-F-I-C.
when you work hard in generating traffic you can then begin to implement methods and systems of making money. Adsense is useless with traffic.. Focus on building traffic and your blog will start paying you. There are 4 basic systems for blog monietisation. They include
1.Affiliate promotion e.g Adsense,chitika,addynamo and so on
2.Banner sales that is selling advert space.
3. Info maketiing. Selling products like ebooks on your blog
4. Website flipping. You can sell your sites profit.
All these are possible ways of making cash on your blog.
But wait.... Without traffic you can not make N100 in one yr. Ask seun, he will tell you his story. Blog needs commitments and time. Build traffic and you will enjoy. Thanks for reading. To your blog success.
Charles Emmanuel
www.BlogDucate.com
Re: How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by Nuclearact: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2014
I
agree with you. www.rasaqtech.com has adsense placed on it for 2 months
now and make 10 dollars only with 200 pageviews per day.
Re: How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by Nuclearact: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Nice blog there Op.
Re: How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by Digriz(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2014
op,hw do one increase traffic on his blog?
Re: How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by younglino: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2014
pulling traffic to my site has been my major issue.

http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=027
Re: How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by fleps(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nuclearact:
I
agree with you. www.rasaqtech.com has adsense placed on it for 2 months
now and make 10 dollars only with 200 pageviews per day.

Young man, you lie! That blog has no AdSense and you do not have 200 page views per day...
Re: How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by Nuclearact: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2014
[quote
author=fleps post=27141771]

Young man, you lie! That blog has no AdSense and you do not have 200
page views per day...[/quote] You must have check with mobile phone and
how do you know i do not have 200pgvw per day.
Re: How To Really Make Money From Blogs And Websites by olicgad: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2014
i have a unique chitika publisher account for sell start making money with your blog/website now. Let me know if this interest you via olicgad at gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hostnigeria.com And Hostnigeria.com.ng Are They The Same Person? / Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. / Any One Using Alternative Advert HERE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.