Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider (2274 Views)

I Need A Shortcode Management Application As A Vas Provider / Do You Know Any VAS Company With NATIONWIDE Lottery Licence For SMS Voting? / Job Vacancy: It Value Added Services (vas) Technical Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by pintogen: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello everyone, we are currently working on a Dedicated Shortcode Project, now we just got an approval from NCC as a VAS Operator, and we have registered a shortcode number from NCC, the next phase to Register the Shortcode Number on all the Mobile Operator in Nigeria, can anyone advice on the way forward
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by spikesC(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
pintogen:
Hello everyone, we are currently working on a Dedicated Shortcode Project, now we just got an approval from NCC as a VAS Operator, and we have registered a shortcode number from NCC, the next phase to Register the Shortcode Number on all the Mobile Operator in Nigeria, can anyone advice on the way forward

Have you successfully got info on this?
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by dwebdesign(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
I believe NCC should be able to give you the procedures. They are regulator of the mobile networks here in Nigeria. Or better still you can visit the mobile network customer experience centre to gather the procedural information.
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by internetpo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
dwebdesign:
I believe NCC should be able to give you the procedures. They are regulator of the mobile networks here in Nigeria. Or better still you can visit the mobile network customer experience centre to gather the procedural information.

Seconded!
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by pintogen: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
We were able to get a way out in getting these done, right now we are on the phase of building the Application Interface for the Shortcode , Thanks everyone
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by 12adder: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Hi, I am interested in registering a VAS with NCC, but worried about the cost and how many short codes I will have access to for the sum of N500,000! Regards...
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by spikesC(m): 1:02am On Apr 10, 2015
12adder:
Hi, I am interested in registering a VAS with NCC, but worried about the cost and how many short codes I will have access to for the sum of N500,000! Regards...

500,000 is just for the license. You still have to buy each shortcode for 11,000.

While applying for the license, you would also spend an extra 26,000. Being 1,000 application fee and 25,000 Non-Refundable processing fee
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by usmanktg2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's a wonderful discussion, But I didn't get the cost breakdown very clear. Wiil be very glad if any of you guys would mind helping me out OR if your VAS company provides Shortcode service, am willing to acquire one. Thank you.

usmanktg@gmail.com
08130312272 (Whatsapp)

cc: spikesC , pintogen
Re: We Need An Advice As A New VAS Provider by Bigdreams(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
usmanktg2:
That's a wonderful discussion, But I didn't get the cost breakdown very clear. Wiil be very glad if any of you guys would mind helping me out OR if your VAS company provides Shortcode service, am willing to acquire one. Thank you.

usmanktg@gmail.com
08130312272 (Whatsapp)

cc: spikesC , pintogen

Cc: supremeweb

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Skills Essential For Every Web Developer / Who Have Heard Of Hub8? Have You Tested Their Service? / How Do I Market My Affiliate Link?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.