Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3861 Views)

#osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by onuebonyi: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Pricelesss:
I feel sorry for most of the South Eastern States, not Just Ebonyi. You guyz are really patient.

igbo leaders should be given jerry lawrence treatment. i tell you. they have fail us all. can you imagine that all the federal roads in the east are bad.
Re: . by Sec5(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Pricelesss:
I feel sorry for most of the South Eastern States, not Just Ebonyi. You guyz are really patient.

What is this one saying??
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

abakaliki rice was very popular in the 60s, 70s and 80s. it was in the 90s that the thing died a natural death. you no longer hear of the famous abakaliki rice anymore just because of our local visionless old leaders in ebonyi.

you lie on this one
Re: . by onuebonyi: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

you lie on this one

we must vote out pdp, they have failed us in this country. pdp is the reason all the companies are closing up

https://www.nairaland.com/1948656/pdp-failed-nigeria-let-us
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

we must vote out pdp, they have failed us in this country. pdp is the reason all the companies are closing up

https://www.nairaland.com/1948656/pdp-failed-nigeria-let-us

that's not the issue. you said abakiliki rice doesn't exist again or aint popular, I said you lie
Re: . by obailala(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:
sgf is from ebonyi but even at that my state is still not being heard either good or bad news. if nobody talk about you then you are dead. is ebonyi dead?
SGF?... You mean the sleeping obese man?

1 Like

Re: . by backtosender: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP i just comment on your latest post were you are openly supporting APC party what are you doing with PDP state..
Re: . by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
achi4u:
Ewu! you registered 15mins ago just to bring the name of Ebonyi state to the gutter but let me put it straight to you that :
*Any day u step that ur flirting feet in Ebonyi soil,erosion that have never been recorded in Ebonyi land will greet u and all you stand for--what I mean is that Ebonyi state will abhor you both in life and in death.
*Anything from Ebonyi that goes to ur mouth will became a poisonous substance ...what next? you are a death bat.
*A child that says her mother will not sleep will never see sleep with his two korokoro eyes, it means that as you created this moniker in few minutes ago just to malign Ebonyi name so will you remain stagnant like a useless pond.

Nigerians and paranoia!

Someone opened a thread to drag the attention of Nigerians to his home state which he feels lacks development and the only thing some people of the state think is that he is an outsider trying to ridicule the state... Achi4u, I hope you know paranoia is a mental disorder?... What you have simply exhibited with this your response is a clear case of paranoia.

How is this thread insulting to Ebonyi indigenes?
Is the Op lying about what he has stated?

3 Likes

Re: . by onuebonyi: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
obailala:

Nigerians and paranoia!

Someone opened a thread to drag the attention of Nigerians to his home state which he feels lacks development and the only thing some people of the state think is that he is an outsider trying to ridicule the state... Achi4u, I hope you know paranoia is a mental disorder?... What you have simply exhibited with this your response is a clear case of paranoia.

that is it oo, they even called me all sorts of unprintable names.
Re: . by nyabingi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
luckyDon1:
Dear OP,the problem is that u guys voted in visionless leaders.The present administration is nothing but a mockery of democracy.Sam Egwu's regime was way better better than this regime.All they know is taking bonds and loans with nothing to show for it.All the Abakaliki township roads are in a mess.There is absolutely nothing like street lights in Abakaliki metropolis at this 21st century and wastes litters all the corners of the town. The governor keeps on showcasing one or two projects that has never been completed for e.g. The Oferekpeke water scheme,international market and Ochudo city projects.These white elephant projects was started at the inception of his administration and up till now,there is no hope of completing them yet billions are sunk into it. Any sign of opposition to the governor is ruthlessly crushed as was seen when the EBHA majority leader was beaten to comma just because he sponsored a the removal of the Speaker who was a stooge to the governor.Old governors really sucks.Only God will save Ebonyi.

But u guys are the one makind around on NL that GEJ has favoured the SS more than other regions so why this now?
Re: . by achi4u(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mod move this thrash to waste bin.
Re: . by achi4u(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
obailala:

Nigerians and paranoia!

Guy u are also mad+madness = colomental.
Read the eidiot first post and put urself in Ebonyi shoe and see whether it pinches.
So,if u from Ebonyi state and one efulefu from another jungle want to ridicule ur state u will call dat an open discussion abi.
Nna ga gba ara there....get lost

1 Like

Re: . by Chicheey: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sec5:
Now, let's talk EbonyI state.We like saying what we don't know especially here on nairaland
EbonyI state has never had a visionless leader. U just have to consider what was on ground before the creation of d state.Ebonyi state was disregarded by the old Anambra and Enugu state leaving it zero developed before 1996 when it was created
Having said this,the state cannot develop overnight.
In conclusion, Ebonyi state I'll soon get it right. Watch d leadership trend, u I'll observe that d state is moving positively.
Re: . by Chicheey: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=Chicheey post=27135516][/quote]Bro the present Governor is Crude,primitive and Visionless

1 Like

Re: . by Goanddie(f): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chicheey:
Bro the present Governor is Crude,primitive and Visionless

For ur information, Elechi is more visionary than Egwu
Re: . by achi4u(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Goanddie:

For ur information, Elechi is more visionary than Egwu
thank u my sister.
Egwu is using our money to host party every weekend.
Re: . by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
achi4u:
Read the eidiot first post and put urself in Ebonyi shoe and see whether it pinches.
So,if u from Ebonyi state and one efulefu from another jungle want to ridicule ur state u will call dat an open discussion abi.
lol... cheesy I know I shouldn't have used the word mental disorder but my point is that in Nigeria we like to make a mountain out of a mole hill. We like to read between the lines even when there's nothing written at all.

I personally do not see how the Op's post is demeaning to people of Ebonyi. It is no news that Nigeria is in a mess with successive generations of bad leadership. Whoever the poster is, he has just expressed his despair at the lack of required development in his state which in my opinion is also a despair felt in every state of the federation.

I travel to Aba and complain of the bad roads and I would be attacked by defensive Abians who ask me if I dont also have bad roads in Imo state undecided. In Nigeria we exhibit a kind of self defence which in my opinion is silly.

2 Likes

Re: . by BOAR: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
obailala:

lol... cheesy I know I shouldn't have used the word mental disorder but my point is that in Nigeria we like to make a mountain out of a mole hill. We like to read between the lines even when there's nothing written at all.

I personally do not see how the Op's post is demeaning to people of Ebonyi. It is no news that Nigeria is in a mess with successive generations of bad leadership. Whoever the poster is, he has just expressed his despair at the lack of required development in his state which in my opinion is also a despair felt in every state of the federation.

I travel to Aba and complain of the bad roads and I would be attacked by defensive Abians who ask me if I dont also have bad roads in Imo state undecided. In Nigeria we exhibit a kind of self defence which in my opinion is silly .

You've said it all, however this is far more common among easterners.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
cool
Re: . by oneeast: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ebonyi should be shared out as a farmland to other states..
Re: . by onuebonyi: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: . by oneeast: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
See where the ediot is attacking people for helping him out with the bitter truth about his state.. cheesy

achi4u:
Re: . by Orunto: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
News reports are made by exception. The son of your soil is a special, very special assistance to Mr. President. Ayim Pius Ayim is a recent very good Senate President and you people don't show off, like the Abia and the Anambra states' people. I also know that you have many pretty actresses in Nolliwood. So keep praying that you don't have disasters to report on.
Re: . by joeyarticles: 11:41am On May 28, 2016
Technical Report Of Electrical Resistivity Survey Carried Out By Ebonyi State Rural Water Supply
The VES is a methods were they are introduced by the Schlumberger in 1934.
http://www.prestnaija.com/technical-report-electrical-resistivity-survey-carried-ebonyi-state-rural-water-supply/
Re: . by Scholes007(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2016
onuebonyi:

thank you very much. you talk like you are on the ground. now you have confirmed my earlier points. we youths of the state should rise up and demand for a better leadership in our state ebonyi. we cannot allow this mess to continue. our state has some natural resources that can take us far but here we are with out men and women leading us. where are the young people? they are riding okada all over the place. i weep for my state ebonyi.
Op I yet to understand your stand on Ebonyi. You generalize things a lot here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. / Meet The Richest Man In China - A Man Who Loves Glamorous Lifestyle. See Wealth! / Anytime I Pass Through Ilorin - Jebba Road. I Curse PDP 16yrs( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.