Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. (5348 Views)

TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. by Atigba: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
justwise:

1.Do you have your maintenance money?

2. How much is your school fees and how much have you deposited?

3. How long is your course?
my fees is 12,000pounds
I intend to deposit half of the my tuition
I don't understand that maintenance but I have money for BTA.
Re: Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. by justwise(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Atigba:

my fees is 12,000pounds
I intend to deposit half of the my tuition
I don't understand that maintenance but I have money for BTA.

You need to show that you have £7320 plus your school fees in your account for 28days before applying for visa.

BTA got nothing to do with student visa.
Re: Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. by Atigba: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
justwise:

You need to show that you have £7320 plus your school fees in your account for 28days before applying for visa.

BTA got nothing to do with student visa.
Thanks
If I don't have that 7320ponds in my account can I use some one statement of account like an uncle?
He will act as my sponsor

Again,am mostly worried about live over there nt actually getting the visa since I can only afford half of my tuition can I do some part time job to meet up?
Re: Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Atigba:

Thanks
If I don't have that 7320ponds in my account can I use some one statement of account like an uncle?
He will act as my sponsor

Again,am mostly worried about live over there nt actually getting the visa since I can only afford half of my tuition can I do some part time job to meet up?

No you can't use your uncle's bank statement but he can pay the money into your account if he really wants to sponsor you..

Frankly I don't think you will be able to work part time to pay remaining fees, rent, bills and feeding and at the time study full time. MBA is about one year intensive program with little time for work.
Re: Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. by pokosimani: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Hi, @justwise I have some questions I wanted to discuss with you concerning living working and studying in Scotland. Would it be possible to get you on WhatsApp, please?
Thank you.
justwise:

No you can't use your uncle's bank statement but he can pay the money into your account if he really wants to sponsor you..

Frankly I don't think you will be able to work part time to pay remaining fees, rent, bills and feeding and at the time study full time. MBA is about one year intensive program with little time for work.
Re: Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. by justwise(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
pokosimani:
Hi, @justwise I have some questions I wanted to discuss with you concerning living working and studying in Scotland. Would it be possible to get you on WhatsApp, please?
Thank you.

This is the thread you need https://www.nairaland.com/2272115/polish-student-visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did U Pay Ur Foreign School Fees From Nigeria? / Moving To Botswana. / Relocating To Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.