Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64039 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 4:21am On Oct 31, 2014
libertyfather:
The video need to be downloaded not watch on youtube....libertyfather@yahoo.com

You can watch on youtube and likewise download it
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 4:30am On Oct 31, 2014
colum:
Interested, my email Unyimsmi@yahoo.com

We have sent the details to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by peddy231(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
Interested,my email is peddy_zanga24@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by dammyklein(f): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
This is true Nlanders...am abt securing 2 deals also...pls pray dis works out oooh...I jzt discover another way to make reasonable income online...I can snd u a screenshot of my mail for payment notificatn for proof cus it wrks..I neva bliv it at first.I jzt try it wit 1 mind..If u close ur eyes to avoid the bad folks,u will miss the Good folks.offcus there r scammers online but there r also real Biz d@ changes peoples lifes..check dis link out nd tell me what u tink...http://smartbusinessonly.com/naijaoffer/?ap_id=paydubmmo2809....u can add me via bbm here for proofs:296A0858
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Tjay2: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2014
interested also,email is tunjishobaloju1@gmail.com....waiting!
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
peddy231:
Interested,my email is peddy_zanga24@yahoo.com

Details Sent to your email already. Kindly check it out

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tjay2:
interested also,email is tunjishobaloju1@gmail.com....waiting!

We have sent the partnership info to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by lilmaam: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
I
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
lilmaam:
I'm interested.. solape22@yahoo.com

You can check your email now. We have sent the partnership information to you.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Splinz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thank you OP. First of all, has the company set up the school software? Have you confirm it?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Splinz:
Thank you OP. First of all, has the company set up the school software? Have you confirm it?

Visit www.mitahatosecondary.com and Click on Portal Its the WebGuru School Application been installed..
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Democivil: 4:35am On Nov 01, 2014
interested. samuelayo34@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Democivil:
interested. samuelayo34@gmail.com

You can check your email now. We have sent you the details already.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MnenaSadiku(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2014
I'm also interested. Thanks.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by suneski(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Except You Can Not read and write. BECAUSE this amazing packages is absolutely meant for You.
http://www.make250kpermonth.com/uzu/
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
MnenaSadiku:
I'm also interested. trinity_mnena@yahoo.com. Thanks.

The Partnership Information has been sent to your email.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
has anybody made one naira from this biz?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
shyna01:
has anybody made one naira from this biz?

I have made money.... $235 for referring www.mitahatosecondary.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by johnpaulbuddy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am also interested...email is johnpaul.buddy@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
johnpaulbuddy:
Am also interested...email is johnpaul.buddy@yahoo.com

you can check either your inbox/spam for the info.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Profsammie:

I have made money.... $235 for referring www.mitahatosecondary.com
you referred a school in Kenya or where... what kinda scam is this?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
shyna01:

you referred a school in Kenya or where... what kinda scam is this?

This is the direct link to the Portal http://www.mitahatosecondary.com/portal/index.html and its no scam and you can send the school an email to confirm what SMIS they use and whether they are enjoying it or not their email is info@mitahatosecondary.com, You can also login to the demo on the webguru school model website to view it.. They provided the login details.

For you to be enlightened more it is a web-based application just like you can login to facebook, twitter and even nairaland from any part of the world, so is webguru school model and it can be setup for any school in any part of the world. it is not a desktop application... I'm fully enlightened about the whole application and above all earned.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
We really appreciate everyone's suggestion towards making the WSM a success, Infact the Proposal Letter was restructured by a Nairalander @stechi and we inturn developed a marketing website for him, the very first person that earned the N40,000 was also a Nairalander @Profsammie and He is the OP.
Everyone believes in the model and We would send an sms to all existing reseller (Those who have contacted us before and filled their KYC form, scanned and send back to us), we would discuss on how we can add more selling point to the sales letter as proposed by some persons.

MERIT OF WEBGURU ( where you see WSM it means (Webguru School Model)
1. The Idea is to cut down cost like report card printing on the part of the school, stress on the part of teachers calculating student's marks, trying to sort out the best students, trying to assign the right grades and so on, but within seconds the application does it and convert marks into grades, e.t.c student can independently go on their own to print their result even on holiday.

2. There is a Scratch Card feature installed inwhich School can decide to generate Scratch Card pin for Result Checking and sell to students (Money Generating section for the School)
There is also a part whereby school can generate Scratch card pin for School Fee payment.. So the school provides flexible payment system, likewise the school information will be on the scratch card which is Brand Recognition and can serve as a form of advertising.... Even Parent can begin to boast about the I.T Level of the schools to their friends..

3. When sending School Fee Payment Reminder to all parent/guardian and stating that those that have paid their school fee should kindly ignore, WSM SMS module will only send SMS to parent whose child have not paid their school fee and the amount they ought to pay. It automatically fetches that from the data base

4. There are 2 levels of Security... One was configured in the coding and the other on the server, so that their data is highly protected

5. There are 3 levels of Data Backup, We will create an email for them whereby on a daily basis WSM automatically run a data backup, it will send a copy to the dedicated email, it will send a copy to our Control Panel and another copy to our Secondary Backup System.

6. We are the primary developers and its not a third party script, so we can structure it to whatever way a school wants it, if its simple re-structuring we do it for free, if its a complex one, we charge them a fee base on what they want.

You can also try download the marketing video sent to you and burn it in a CD and Brand it like the image below

Happy New Month

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by willyede(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
I am interested here is my email: willyede@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
willyede:
I am interested here is my email: willyede@gmail.com

Details have been sent to your email already. Kindly Check it out
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by sunnshyn(f): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Hi Profsammie,

Can you please drop your email address, I need to discuss this with you if you wouldn't mind too much. Thanx.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2014
sunnshyn:
Hi Profsammie,

Can you please drop your email address, I need to discuss this with you if you wouldn't mind too much. Thanx.

My email address is aiyeomoeni1@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by sunnshyn(f): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2014
Profsammie:

My email address is aiyeomoeni1@yahoo.com

Thank you. Emailed you!
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Profsammie:
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...
First all of when I read the post, I loved the concept but the next was to verify whether the Platform works or not.. I logged in to the demo section I was provided and I was captivated about the product, cos its sell-able and easy to promote, I just spoke to a school down my street and showed them the demo section and the proprietor just said awesome! Immediately I said within me this is a confirmed client and immediately I contacted the developers of the Platform and that was how it happened Ooooo... And I just deducted my commission from the fee paid by the school and sent the company's own..

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
bravo
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by flourishing(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Profsammie:

Hahaha everyone want to join the train Oooo... Abeg make una remmber my own cut too Ooooo

I received your mail with pleasure but am yet to take advantage of this opportunity because I don't have a laptop. Though I am making plans to get one soon,I want to kick off officially come the next school term. Also in one of your post,you mentioned skype trainning.please can you give more details about this. Thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Prof Sammie how did u get the school in Kenya, do u live in Kenya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.