Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! (7741 Views)

‘i Infected 1,000 Men With Hiv’ – Confessions Of A Prostitute (pictured) / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2014
hmmm
okay! I created this thread coz my heart and head is pounding! my palms are sweating!

you can tell I'm SCARED!! sad
I've done something that I'm ashamed of! something bad, and I'm afraid to tell my cousin(who is the closest relation I have. we are literally BFF! we are very close and we tell each other everything) I'm afraid to tell anybody! but the load and guilt is too much! I wanna let out and be free! even if its not dumebi(my cousin/bestie) that I'm telling it to.

here's what went down
my cousin came to stay with me for sometime.. so yesterday, her boyfriend came to visit her... I should have known that this guy, (his name is rorokubom, but he says people should call him flemzy coz he hated his name,) kinda likes me, dumebie once told him about me........ you know what guys! to cut the story short... he kissed me when dumebi went to the toilet! and begged me not to tell her that my lips were tempting him and he just couldnt hold back. I'm DEAD! I feel like I've betrayed dumebie sad I can't tell her coz I don't wanna loose her, she's my best friend sad I feel so guilty, and she loves this guy so much, she once gave him #84,000 for his feeding in uni! and what makes it worse is that dimebi is so sensitive and in her prev relationship, the azzhole cheated and she became unstable and went to drugssad but rehab healed her, and now.... look at what I did!

right now, she wants to take me to a Chinese restaurant so we can celebrate a modeling contract I finally landed(which she even helped me with! OH GOD I'm screwed) and she's paying for everything! I'm in my room dressing up right down! I CNT even look at her and I feel like I'm gonna shii on myself!! i can't think straight! ive been biting my painted nails coz am nervous,i decided to let it out here on NL. I'm a horrible person!
THERE! I said it! at least I feel a Lil bit okay.. pls post ur own confessions, so that I know I'm not alone on thissad and do u think I should tell her?
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Mynd44: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Err.......

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2014
This is super story! Waiting for comments sha*spreads mat*

3 Likes

Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm
okay! I created this thread coz my heart and head is pounding! my palms are sweating!

I've done something that I'm ashamed of! something bad, and I'm afraid to tell my cousin(who is the closest relation I have. we are literally BFF! we are very close and we tell each other everything) I'm afraid to tell anybody! but the load and guilt is too much! I wanna let out and be free! even if its not dumebi(my cousin/bestie) that I'm telling it to.

here's what went down
my cousin came to stay with me for sometime.. so yesterday, her boyfriend came to visit her... I should have known that this guy, (his name is rorokubom, but he says people should call him flemzy coz he hated his name,) kinda likes me, dumebie once told him about me........ you know what guys! to cut the story short... he kissed me when dumebi went to the toilet! and begged me not to tell her that my lips were tempting him and he just couldnt hold back. I'm DEAD! I feel like I've betrayed dumebie sad I can't tell her coz I don't wanna loose her, she's my best friend sad I feel so guilty, and she loves this guy so much, she once gave him #84,000 for his feeding in uni! and what makes it worse is that dimebi is so sensitive and in her prev relationship, the azzhole cheated and she became unstable and went to drugssad but rehab healed her, and now.... look at what I did!

right now, she wants to take me to a Chinese restaurant so we can celebrate a modeling contract I finally landed(which she even helped me with! OH GOD I'm screwed) and she's paying for everything! I'm in my room dressing up right down! I CNT even look at her and I feel like I'm gonna shii on myself!! i can't think straight! ive been biting my painted nails coz am nervous,i decided to let it out here on NL. I'm a horrible person!
THERE! I said it! at least I feel a Lil bit okay.. pls post ur own confessions, so that I know I'm not alone on thissad and do u think I should tell her?

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
How this kind thing no go happen when your name na 'EroticAngelina'
Anyway,you are alone in this tongue

6 Likes

Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by izsmike: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm

here's what went down

so u were cheating on me with dumebi bf, its almost over btw us
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by farano(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
@op, I don't have any confession to make...I am a saint tongue
BTW kissing is not always a sin. Its a common form of greeting among friends undecided
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
izsmike:
so u were cheating on me with dumebi bf, its almost over btw us
lols, not in the mood, this is serious
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
@op, I don't have any confession to make...I am a saint tongue
BTW kissing is not always a sin. Its a common form of greeting among friends undecided
Lol saint.. if u say so, but how would u feel if ur bestie kissed ur boyfriend??
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Jealouzzy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
He walked up from where he seated. yes you saw him walking towards you and your first thought 'what is he looking for, not all, stood right at your front bend held your head "ghanghan" yet not a restriction. look straight to your face lips contact not a push back. haven't enjoyed the kissing saga "kilonfinseyan" watin dat one wan do person. had it been a more secure abode he would have got down and sample your down below to satisfaction while you knew it in your medulla he's your bestie bf.

and now you need advice

isssssssh

what you need is crucifixion
cox you are a betrayal

4 Likes

Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by MisterLongman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kissing is still okay now...... But its better your cousin do not find out since she's very sensitive.....
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jealouzzy:
He walked up from where he seated. yes you saw him walking towards you and your first thought 'what is he looking for, not all, stood right at your front bend held your head "ghanghan" yet not a restriction. look straight to your face lips contact not a push back. haven't enjoyed the kissing saga "kilonfinseyan" watin dat one wan do person. had it been a more secure abode he would have got down and sample your down below to satisfaction while you knew it in your medulla he's your bestie bf.

and now you need advice

isssssssh

what you need is crucifixion
cox you are a betrayal
oh shut up! re-read what u just postedangry u won't even be sure of something before u start typing trash. incased u still wanna know.. I didn't know when he was about to kiss me! have u heard of a surprise kiss?? someone just kisses u without u knowing! and he has already locked lips with u before u could push him off. angry
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
That's a lil harsh...
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by ozigbo1: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
U shud v resisted d guy srsli...jx tell ur cousin jawe b4 sth worse dan a kiss happens#justsaying#
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by chimerase2: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls wat is de meaning of dis nonsense
All I keep seeing is dumebie no wonder she is too dumb undecided

1 Like

Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Jealouzzy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
oh shut up! re-read what u just postedangry u won't even be sure of something before u start typing trash. incased u still wanna know.. I didn't know when he was about to kiss me! have u heard of a surprise kiss?? someone just kisses u without u knowing! and he has already locked lips with u before u could push him off. angry

contunu

so far you enjoy the fun as it last.
but let it not out to the vicinity of your friend
to avert the story that touch
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by major466(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wow grin this sounds like one of those romantic novels we have all over the place. How did he kissed you in the first place? Did he grabbed you?
Well, I guess the best thing to do is keep your mouth shut and stay away from the guy by all means. The guy is a player. Not worthy of your friend in the first place.
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
. angry
Someone once told me that a lady's mouth and tongue are a replica of her pwusea and klitorys. BTW, your pix is beautiful, esp d way you tongued out. #covers head to defend bottle#

1 Like

Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Fit2Rule:

Someone once told me that a lady's mouth and tongue are a replica of her pwusea and klitorys. BTW, your pix is beautiful, esp d way you tongued out. #covers head to defend bottle#
eww! thanks tho
Re: CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
,[quote author=EroticAngelina post=27131315]hmmm

here's what went down
my cousin came to stay with me for sometime.. so yesterday, her boyfriend came to visit her... I should have known that this guy, (his name is rorokubom, but he says people should call him flemzy coz he hated his name,) k,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dose lipz ar so tempting for real but u av to do somtin coz d guy wil nt ask frm nw on b4 he kiss u coz hez done it b4, so u av to do smtin, i cn giv u an idea, if u cn holla me on bbm to claim it 7a280278

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) / How Do You Deal With Cheating? / See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.