Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead (50876 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Datas121(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
R I P
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by missKeri(f): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
RIP ma
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
May her soul rest in peace, op check ur first and secong line
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Mbediogu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
thexyz:
Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel has lost his mother after she died in an Accra Hospital on Friday, October 10, 2014.

Majid Michel and his family are currently grieving as the star has lost his 63-year-old mother.
Paula Olympio is said to have collapsed after which she was rushed to the Ghana Canada Hospital in East Legon, Accra, where she died on October 10.

The news was shared via Instagram by Majid’s half-brother, Mico Michel who paid tribute to the actor’s late mother.

He said:

“In my heart you live forever! Mom I know you are in a better place now. As we all give thanks to the day you walked into our lives we knew our family would never have been this strong without you there to guide us and love us the way you did…”
“Forever love……an Angel gone home……Auntie Paulina.”
May her soul rest in peace

Source: http://www.nta-news.com/2014/10/actors-mother-is-dead.html

bless her memory O! God.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Ekowise(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodBye beautiful mother.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Min57: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=thexyz post=27132404] Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel has lost his mother after she died in an Accra Hospital on Friday, October 10, 2014.

Majid Michel and his family are currently grieving as the star has lost his 63-year-old mother.
Paula Olympio is said to have collapsed after which she was rushed to the Ghana Canada Hospital in East Legon, Accra, where she died on October 10.

The news was shared via Instagram by Majid’s half-brother, Mico Michel who paid tribute to the actor’s late mother.

He said:

“In my heart you live forever! Mom I know you are in a better place now. As we all give thanks to the day you walked into our lives we knew our family would never have been this strong without you there to guide us and love us the way you did…”
na her time abi? should suspend work today n 2mao? him wan follow? just asking sha undecided[quote author=thexyz post=27132404] Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel has lost his mother after she died in an Accra Hospital on Friday, October 10, 2014.

He said:

na her time abi? should suspend work today n 2mao? him wan follow? just asking sha
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
real or movie scene embarassed

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Stallione(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Oooooooooh,how does dis take concern me nah,pesin mother no go die again,ok stallione's father has passed away,Oya let news begin,mtchewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! lipsrsealed cool
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by admus14(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rest in peace to her.. Majid welcome to family of one parent
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by macjonesiorkase(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
RIP to d mum
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by omoadeleye(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
rip
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Melikam(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
I don't know Majid let alone his mother! RIP to d dead sha!
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by jevic(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by passionate88: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Why all those hidden posts on the 1st page?.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Min57: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
na her time abi? should suspend work today n 2mao? him
wan follow? just asking sha
by d way front page things, if u r annoyed u can hug transformater undecidedna her time abi? should suspend work today n 2mao? him
wan follow? just asking sha
by d way front page things, if u r annoyed u can hug transformater
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rip
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Even at death moderator still dey hide post,why now?
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Ucheemmanuelll: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
hope it aint ebola related
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Joshuadon: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
rip
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by mydavidorf: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
RIP mama
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
akpanikpe:

she no go die in Jesus name.
That one na curse o , pray say make she live long.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by tempest01(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Why are the comments that were to correct the OP to edit the topic hidden?

Hiding topics without removing the div tags makes the page look scattered and clumsy
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by sukkot: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
awwww hell nahhhhhh cry cry but who the heck is majid michel ?
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by biznessben(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
RIP
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by andyanders: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
RIP.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
First page was a battle field .
How many casualties?
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by msjanet(f): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
May she rest in peace.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by telim: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
why the space booking abi na hidden contents self. The mod doing this must be high with ogbono. chai RIP to her soul.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
neoapocalypse:

That one na curse o , pray say make she live long.
You are either a semi-literate or have serious problems with comprehension. Go and read what you quoted.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Omolecturer(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
shocked :ochai... See hw dis pp tak buk space shocked shocked.

R. I. P to d dead.
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by phollybee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
R I feee
Re: Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismokeweed:

You are either a semi-literate or have serious problems with comprehension. Go and read what you quoted.

What does " she no go die in Jesus name " me.
What more do I need to comprehend. I see that the weed you've been smoking has clogged your reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.