Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Wilshere: Ozil Injury Won’t Change Much - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilshere: Ozil Injury Won’t Change Much (419 Views)

We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Sergio Ramos Won’t Change His Mind | Http://www.solopredict.com / Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilshere: Ozil Injury Won’t Change Much by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
The Germany international has been ruled out for three months with a serious knee injury but his team-mate is unconcerned by his absence as the Gunners prepare to face Hull

Jack Wilshere does not believe the loss of Mesut Ozil will hit Arsenal too hard as they prepare to face Hull City in the Premier League.

The Germany international has been ruled out for up to three months with a collateral ligament tear in his left knee, having been a key fixture in the Gunners’ starting XI so far in 2014-15.

But Wilshere does not believe the injury will change much for the club, with the likes of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott, who has returned from a long injury lay-off himself, ready to step in and replace Ozil.

“Ozil was playing on the left a bit so it probably won’t change much in the centre,” he said.

“Chambo will get a chance. Theo is coming back as well. Now it might give Theo or Chambo a chance.

“We are devastated for Mesut because he can play in that number 10, we have seen what he can do at number 10. We have players who can come in.

READ MORE<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/wilshere-ozil-injury-wont-change-much/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Sacked –keshi / Suarez: I Thought I Had Missed Out On Barca Move / Siasia Will Make NPFL Players Base Of U23 Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.