Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. (2095 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
I wonder what i've got myself into. I have been asking this girl out for four years but she rejected my offer of a relationship, yet she will not let me be. She would make demands for money, to which i have never yielded. I don't make friend with women so i cannot accept platonic relationships. My nlanders which kyn yawa be this?
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
You want to corner her
She wants to maga you
You no gree troway for her,
You no go fit corner her.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by pasqal09: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
you should know that she's seeing you as one whith enormous maga potentials ;
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by lanrizil: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Give me her contact so that i can warn her to leave you alone , na by force ??
I hope she's pretty tho
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by MisterLongman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
This one na serious bondage......

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Medunah: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wait oo, u av bin asking her out for 4 years? U no get work??

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by izaray(f): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hahahahah...Good question!
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Medunah:
Wait oo, u av bin asking her out for 4 years? U no get work??
it's quite ridiculous. I don't stalk her, but she keeps calling once in a while to renew the hide and seek game.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
MisterLongman:
This one na serious bondage......
i have decided not to pick her calls because e be like she get jazz for her voice. After i have recovered from emotional disappointment and have forgotten about her entirely, she would now call and on hearing her voice all the dead desires would coming and i would begin to chase shadows again thereby subjecting me to emotional bondage. This girl is a thorn in my flesh and has to leave me alone. What do you suggest i do about this?
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by itstpia1: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
stop picking her calls, this isnt rocket science.

Thread title should actually be gender reversed.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by philantoxx(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
these are the kind of girls boko haram should kidnap.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
You want to corner her
She wants to maga you
You no gree troway for her,
You no go fit corner her.
Lol..
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Ericardo7(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
E don dey madt abi?
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by itstpia1: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seems the op watched Her, fell asleep, dreamed of tiwa savage, then opened thread on nl.

Good luck with your business advert.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by dre11(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Did u tell her to leave u alone.. ...

Or ure assuming she will understand that she had to leave u alone.. ....

Or ure catching ur fun of having someone calling u but not having the Associated gooddies that follows it
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by free2ryhme: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Guy say d truth u are lying
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
dre11:
Did u tell her to leave u alone.. ...

Or ure assuming she will understand that she had to leave u alone.. ....

Or ure catching ur fun of having someone calling u but not having the Associated gooddies that follows it
i have not asked her to leave me alone as that may sound harsh but i just felt she would understand she has to. I don't keep female friends, it's either intimate relationship or nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by ifyan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ignore are or you are not giving us the complete gist .Tell us the truth oh for better solution.
Man up.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
dre11:

shockedshocked
This ur style Nah wa oooo
So all u keep are friends with benefits
yes, friend with benefit only. There are more than 400 sisters in my church but i am not a friend to any. When i was in the university, i belonged to a fellowship where we had more than 100 sisters but i was not a friend to any. I can never pick up my phone and call any girl to say hi except she is my sister or lover.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by 100Cents: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
philantoxx:

OMG.. haha
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by 01karma(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Op stop smoking weed.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by chijoy7(f): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
philantoxx:
and bring back our chibok girl
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by philantoxx(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
chijoy7:
and bring back our chibok girl
urgently
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by philantoxx(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
100Cents:

OMG.. haha
bro..I lie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Beats Her Too Much!! / Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) / Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.