Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP (1422 Views)

3-5 Trucks Of AGO Needed(33,000ltrs Each) / Needed 5 Trucks Of Ago In Lagos. / Refined AGO Needed (10000mt)delivered To Tank Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by lordkrato(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
2014-10-14

Hello all,
I have posted this advert on this column and unfortunately the person I decided to deal with wasn't just capable in free words

Here is what we need and provided that this is met, you have a100% guarantee that the LPO would come out in your company's name

------------
We need 5 trucks of ago to dispatch at iju, Lagos
Supplier would be issued a Bank endorsed LPO in the suppliers name, the payment is after 14 days, the contract is for 2 weeks-6 months with rolls and extensions.

Target Price range is between 112-117, please note that we are interested in dealing with a reputable company more than anything

For more details kindly contact
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by Galads(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lol, funny. How will anybody perform? Do you even know the current depot price for AGO? Except the person burst pipe. I deliver at 136 witHin lagos for pure AGO and lacasera AGO @127
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by Galads(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lol, funny. How will anybody perform? Do you even know the current depot price for AGO? Except the person burst pipe. I deliver at 136 witHin lagos for pure AGO and lacasera AGO @127. You can give me a call 08144307000
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by lordkrato(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Galads:
Lol, funny. How will anybody perform? Do you even know the currenThanks nonethelesst depot price for AGO? Except the person burst pipe. I deliver at 136 witHin lagos for pure AGO and lacasera AGO @127. You can give me a call 08144307000

Thanks but no thanks, It's pathetic when people advertise their services using sarcasm and false candor.

If those are your best prices then I'll pass, I have others better than that both pure and lacasera.

Thanks nonetheless
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by chiboy11(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Guy shut up ur folish mouth, wre wil som1 get AGO even @ 120 naira, if u don't kno wat to say just go back to bed or beta stil go n play, time waster. Rubbish human being
lordkrato:

Thanks but no thanks, It's pathetic when people advertise their services using sarcasm and false candor.

If those are your best prices then I'll pass, I have others better than that both pure and lacasera.

Thanks nonetheless
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by Galads(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2014
chiboy11:
Guy shut up ur folish mouth, wre wil som1 get AGO even @ 120 naira, if u don't kno wat to say just go back to bed or beta stil go n play, time waster. Rubbish human being
lol, I didn't want to cause plenty noise that is why I decided to ignore him. Am sure he is one of those agents/facilitators who sit in the comfort of their bedroom always on the internet not even knowing the road to a depot.
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by chiboy11(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Don't mind d sick guy,d best s just to ignore him
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by CashdownNG: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
chiboy11:
Don't mind d sick guy,d best s just to ignore him

it's no coincidence that some people's lives are proportional to their attitude

perhaps I did not indicate this earlier, it's Lacasera that is required, not pure ago

this is a faceless forum so u won't argue with you, I am a 100%sure you can't say these to my face. that's a fact. if you have what I want then let's talk if not, take your frustrations elsewhere

thanks all
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by chiboy11(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ur money can't even buy Coke Ago so get d hell off here sorry punk moroon ,pple like ure d ones spoilng dis forum wit uselse n silly deal dat neva exist, rubbish
CashdownNG:

it's no coincidence that some people's lives are proportional to their attitude

perhaps I did not indicate this earlier, it's Lacasera that is required, not pure ago

this is a faceless forum so u won't argue with you, I am a 100%sure you can't say these to my face. that's a fact. if you have what I want then let's talk if not, take your frustrations elsewhere

thanks all
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by CashdownNG: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
chiboy11:
Ur money can't even buy Coke Ago so get d hell off here sorry punk moroon ,pple like ure d ones spoilng dis forum wit uselse n silly deal dat neva exist, rubbish

last reply to you,

this is business, when you exude emotion if this degree it only indicates your level of maturity and professionalism. Even if what you say holds water, your ranting is simply childish.

@all

kindly ignore the above, if you have a credible company and even if your price might be a little out of range, kindly contact me. thanks
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by Chiefigho: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hw much will u supply 5000 lttrs lacasera to egbeda?
Galads:
Lol, funny. How will anybody perform? Do you even know the current depot price for AGO? Except the person burst pipe. I deliver at 136 witHin lagos for pure AGO and lacasera AGO @127
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by Chiefigho: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hw much will u supply 5k ltrs of ago lacasera to egeda area? (
(quote author=Galads post=27138493]Lol, funny. How will anybody perform? Do you even know the current depot price for AGO? Except the person burst pipe. I deliver at 136 witHin lagos for pure AGO and lacasera AGO @127[/quote]
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by chiboy11(m): 12:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Guy so 2u too, talkn 2u is just about wastin more time, no b only Lacasera 117 u ned, y not order for pure water 5 naira.
Or go n find pple dat wud burst pipe n sell 2u time waster
CashdownNG:

last reply to you,

this is business, when you exude emotion if this degree it only indicates your level of maturity and professionalism. Even if what you say holds water, your ranting is simply childish.

@all

kindly ignore the above, if you have a credible company and even if your price might be a little out of range, kindly contact me. thanks
Re: 5 Trucks Of AGO Needed In Lagos ASAP by Galads(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Chiefigho:
Hw much will u supply 5000 lttrs lacasera to egbeda?
sorry sire minimum quantity I supply is 66,000litres(2truck). I consider one truck in some special conditions. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cable Laying Equipment Best In The Market For Underground Cable Laying Project / 30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire / Re: Importers Agents Urgently Needed For Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.