Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje (2203 Views)

I Can’t Be Bello’s Deputy, Says Faleke / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by aljharem(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lagos Governorship Aspirant in the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has said he has no intention to leave the party whether or not he won the ticket at the primaries.Agbaje spoke at the Protea Hotel Ikeja, at the weekend during two interactive sessions with PDP youth and women’s leaders representing the 57 councils in the state.“Why will I leave PDP to go where?” he said. “To me as a politician, such a situation makes no sense. People who insinuate that if I don’t win the primaries I will leave the party forget my antecedents. I am not diverting supporters to anywhere.”According to the former Governorship Candidate of the Democratic Peoples’ Alliance (DPA), when in 2007 he contested and lost, he remained in that party and sustained the structure until it was deregistered by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).“In 2007, I aspired on the platform of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). But it was clear that there would be no primaries, so I went to DPA. We did not win the elections. But if I was just party hungry, I would have jumped out into another party. But I remained within the party and sponsored several members who contested in the local government elections.”Recalling that even before he left ACN in 2007 he had been offered the position of Deputy Governor, followed by that of Senator, and he had rejected both posts.“I do not seek power for myself but for service,” he said.According to him, PDP represented the best platform for his aspiration, and he would remain there even if he did not make it.“PDP is my last bus stop. My back is to the wall. It is forward ever, backward never,” said the pharmacist who owns JayKay Pharmacy, a Lagos-based drug-manufacturing concern.According to him, although he and associates had assisted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to win the 1999 and 2013 governorship elections, he never went cringing to beg for contracts.“I never went to Tinubu’s office, except once, and that was during the Ikeja Cantonment bomb blast,” he explained. “Even when he was giving out things, I did not take anything from him. I was the Treasurer for Afenifere, and we saw the way he was treating the Babas. I did not want him to compromise me like he did a lot of people who went cringing to him for posts or contracts.”Denying that he took contracts from the Lagos State Government, Agbaje pointed out: “I am not a government contractor. I do not supply drugs to Lagos State or even the Federal Government.”He also denied charges that he had been planted in PDP to act as a spoiler to the advantage of APC.“People say I am a mole; impossible. I have not benefitted from Tinubu. I even supported his campaign financially. If anything, he owes me, so I cannot be his mole. In fact, back in 2007 when some of us left the party because of his undemocratic tendencies, he told people that of all those who held grudges, only Jimi Agbaje had a justified grudge.”He also addressed fears amongst some PDP members that should he become Governor, he would favour only his old political loyalists.In his words: “Ignore such talks. I will not do Amosun to PDP. I will not be a sole administrator. And you can see that my structure is run by core PDP chieftains. My Director-General is Chief Rahman Owokoniran, a frontline PDP figure. You can also see with me here Leke Adefala –Legal Adviser of Lagos PDP, and Engineer Shiaba, a PDP chieftain who is our Director of Logistics.”Promising that PDP will approach the general elections as one family, he said: “There is no PDP aspirant that I don’t have a one-on-one relationship with. And none of you will hear me abuse or malign any aspirant. My failure to grant press interviews is part of the strategy because I don’t want to be goaded into saying unpleasant things about any aspirant.”According to him, PDP had a good chance of winning the 2015 governorship race in Lagos.“This race is winnable. And I am running to win,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/cant-mole-bola-tinubu-apc-jimi-agbaje/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by aljharem(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
God bless Jimi Agbaje

God bless all other aspirant. Anyone PDP present will get my vote in Lagos

10 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by mistudreh(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
“PDP is my last bus stop. My back is to the wall. It is
forward ever, backward never,”

I will show u this when Obanikoro would have been the flag bearer of the party.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:
God bless Jimi Agbaje

as if you are based in lagos. Paid sycophant

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by aljharem(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Segeggs:

Hahaha me paid ? Lol just like Jimi. We don't get paid, we are our own persons and don't want elitism again in Lagos

No to APC Lagos

8 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by aljharem(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
mistudreh:
“PDP is my last bus stop. My back is to the wall. It is
forward ever, backward never,”

I will show u this when Obanikoro would have been the flag bearer of the party.

Once koro comes out, I and thousands of others will rather not vote

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by seunmsg(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Agbaje should start telling us why we should elect him as the next governor of Lagos state. Throwing Tinubu's name around will amount to nothing, he should tell us what he and his party will do better than the present performing APC government in Lagos state. Election should be about developmental issues and not individuals.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by mistudreh(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

Once koro comes out, I and thousands of others will rather not vote
U sitting on a long thing.... PDP will end up with Koro. They prefer thugs to sensible aspirants. It happened in Osun, Ekiti.... am sure Akala will their aspirant in oyo state

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Mogidi: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
I expect Obanikoro to pave way for Jimi, he remains our best bet of rescuing Lagos from the grip of Tinubu and Sons Ltd (Lagos branch).

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ok! We don hear Agbaji!!! How that one take make the life of Nigerians better? Huh!!! One Love Naija!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by aljharem(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Recalling that even before he left ACN in 2007 he had been offered the position of Deputy Governor, followed by that of Senator, and he had rejected both posts.“I do not seek power for myself but for service,”

Jimi Agbaje

God bless you for this

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Leo001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jimmy why lying! who is currently the one supplying drugs in all the government hospital in Lagos. Eating in APC and wearing the PDP Cloth. Tell it to the gods.
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jimi doesn't know he's a tissue paper waiting to be dumped after use by PDP
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
If the pdp can't present their best candidate in lagos (jimi agbaje) i pity those that support such an evil party. I won't be surprised because they did it with ribadu and co. Pathetic
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by dridowu: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmmm, Jimi Agbaje ? Very good candidate but i doubt if he will ever sit on the governor seat in lagos. Am looking forward to Jimi as minister if GEJ is re-elected but not as governor because can he fight dirty like Obanikoro ? I doubt this
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Itoroetti(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:
God bless Jimi Agbaje

i cant wait to see this man becoming the next lagos state governor.he'll surely be the best governor to ever govern a nigerian state.

agbaje..2015

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Itoroetti(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Segeggs:

why wont u call him paid sycophant?
its not ur fault,tinubu and lai mohammed have both installed this in all APC's he/she goat
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by aljharem(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Itoroetti:

i cant wait to see this man becoming the next lagos state governor.he'll surely be the best governor to ever govern a nigerian state.

agbaje..2015

Bros anyone one of the two

Either Jimi AGBAJE or Ade Dosunmu

They have my vote

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
both party and all its candidates are doa
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by jaso1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
The only person capable of winning the election is Jimi and I wish APC offer him the candidacy. He's pragmatic in his approach and ready to serve. But coming out under PDP is my only challenge with the man. I'm sorry you can't have my vote under PDP.
Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by chronique(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
I voted for him in 2007 or 011(can't really remember which) and would vote him again in 2015. I pray pdp gives him the ticket.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by major466(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
May the best PDP candidate wins. Obviously it looks like this jimmy guy is a good material and a bit more popular for the people of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje by walewale43: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
For Lagos, my eyes will be on any of these three:

Agbaje (PDP)
Dosunmu (PDP)
Ambode (APC)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

David Mark Sacks Son, Tunde, Younger Brother, Igoche, 120 Others / Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. / Samuel Akintola's 105th Birthday (posthumous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.