Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? (1364 Views)

Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Nigerian Dating Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by Rubbermaid(f): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2006
1. Pictures that make you look like you are suffering, haba! Find one that presents You in the best light possible.

2. Ladies that show all the goods at once, excercise some restraint abeg. Noone wants to see you in your club gear, ti-tis hanging out and all

3. Capitalized profiles - please think of what you want in a partner beyond "Light complexioned etc "

4. Guys - you telling me about all your material possessions upfront does nothing for me, I hate that!!

K, 'nough of my ranting. What annoys you most?! angry
Re: What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by iice(f): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
LOL ur right rubbermaid, i dont sign up at dating sites but i have seen some of the funny things you are saying. Mine has 2 do with all these sites like friendster, myspace, hi5 etc. I hate it when someone adds u up and chat will u 4 just a lil bit not because they want 2 be your friends but because they want 2 build up their list of friends.
Re: What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by Rubbermaid(f): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
oh yes, Hi5 etc are all included

Yep, people with a list of 'friends' that they most probably don't know.

I'll also add this to my list:

5. Old men trying to talk to young girls.
<If you are more than 5- 10 years older than her (assuming that you are legal within that range), than the girl please move along.>
Re: What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by janetgurl: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2006
dont really know,cos i have neva visit them yet
Re: What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by jacq(f): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2006
And where can this dating sites be found ?
Re: What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by Busta(f): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2006
1) definately has to be the pictures, u see some and wonder how in the world would someone pose like that or put that kinda picture online undecided undecided lipsrsealed

2) why would u send someone a message and be like, from the first time i saw ur page, i knew u were meant to be ma wife

3) why would send a message and include ur address and phone number like am really gonna buy fone card and call ya lipsrsealed

4) sending compliments that were copied from the net! or sending same msg to like 5-10 gurls at same time.
Re: What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by iice(f): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2006
Busta:

2) why would u send someone a message and be like, from the first time i saw your page, i knew u were meant to be ma wife

3) why would send a message and include your address and phone number like am really going to buy phone card and call ya lipsrsealed
Exactly, i even 4got about the whole phone # thing, like them give me card make i call them. lipsrsealed
Re: What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? by MP007(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2006
all dem dating and friends site.especially the hi5 thang, I usually laugh my ass out anytime i view peoples profile, they want to impress you by force, u 'll see people with 300 friends , kolomentalist, come to the nigeria section , i mean groups, ugly looking creatures,poor pics,, i see one pic of one niaja for hi5, the guy get egzima ,,,and he was suppose to be there"to date women" , my hi5 is just for my friends and the new ones I make , those sites sucks and they sometimes dont make sense at all

(1) (Reply)

I LOVE THE OLDER LADIES (SUGAR LADIES) / Wanted: Real Lesbians / Why Do old Black Women Always Come Up 2 Me And Tell Me 2 Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.