Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (51068 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmm! Wat an overzealous MOD! How dare u delete a post that innocently sought to enlighten someone that had mistaken the additional requirement for M.Sc as a rigid criterion. The said post was without insult, neither was the correction overemphasized. Una well at all? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by kakashi12(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2014
GeneralShepherd:
The new trend of employers in Nigeria setting stringent and sometimes impractical employment criteria, has increased in recent years. Just yesterday Oando advertised for its graduate trainee program and the criteria to be met included ;being younger than 25 years,a bachelors degree, having a minimum of 5As in WAEC e.t.c . If one factors in the number of years wasted in writing Jamb(evidence of a failing education system), years wasted by industrial actions of University lecturers and years to complete an average engineering degree(5 years), then one will begin to comprehend the dire situation.

Unfortunately, NBC just gave a new definition to stringent employment criteria by adding a new clause of a Masters degree for a graduate program to the usual unreasonable clauses. Most graduate positions around the world ,only require a bachelors degree and Msc as an added advantage. Yet in Nigeria,employers are working so hard to beat each other in the race of moronic,idiotic and inhuman employment criteria.

This begs the question, why is this happening in Nigeria? The simplest most obvious reason is the high rate of unemployment. If there were ample job opportunities in the country, the HR managers will find it difficult to fill these positions and thus will reduce the criteria in a bid to attract more applications. It is a simple demand and supply curve.

Another unique perspective to look at it, is the deteriorated (and continued deterioration) education system in our country. I have come across Mechanical engineering degree graduates that cannot state the Ohm's law, Coloumb's law and some other basic engineering laws.

Alternatively the reason for requiring younger graduates maybe to allow ample time for re-training, and also give the company a few years to utilize the efficient years of an employee( usually between 27-45 years of age approximately).

Nevertheless, no matter what the cause might be, it goes to buttress the fact that Nigeria is a failed state and only God can save us now.
why complain so much? Just look for another job
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by icecrown: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2014
nsche:

My own password is in small letters and. It worked

I have tried all that, yet no way! i go just bone the application, been on it for almost an hour. And there is no "forgot password" option on the crap website..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by en1gma12: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
icecrown:

I have tried all that, yet no way! i go just bone the application, been on it for almost an hour. And there is no "forgot password" option on the crap website..

maybe you should try adding characters
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by berbs112(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
I get HND chemistry,5 Credits and NYSC discharge cert. We fit apply? Cos na only Bachelor's Degree I see there..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by sunnyotunsman: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
I had attended one interview of sweet sensation in opebi round about some years ago.we were busy rehearsing for interview not knowing they had picked their friends and family members.We later got wind of it from someone within.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Nicur: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
what a bad site full of errors angry i can do a better than this naw undecided
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by uboma(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
kakashi12:
why complain so much? Just look for another job

keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say. He made valid points which should be looked into atleast for the sake of our younger ones who are freshers in the labour market.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by GentleNaaz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
I applied online, and dy gav me application id. dy also said my application ws successful, does it mean am gud to go?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Uchboggy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
GentleNaaz:
I applied online, and dy gav me application id. dy also said my application ws successful, does it mean am gud to go?
NO, not necessarily
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by amzzykeks(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by nsche: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
amzzykeks:
please this is a scam stop filling your details in that fake website. A REAL SCAMMER OOOOOO!!!!!
You are the scammer sorry to say.if u don't know what to comment,u better keep shut
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Uchboggy(m): 5:28am On Oct 16, 2014
amzzykeks:
please this is a scam stop filling your details in that fake website. A REAL SCAMMER OOOOOO!!!!!
why are you this ignorant?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by XtraSmooth404: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2014
amzzykeks:
Who's this one
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by vivalavida(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
done did it.
B.sc Microbiology
worked in a medical laboratory as a microbiologist
presently working in the quality assurance dept of a production pharmaceutical company
No M.sc yet.
hoping my faith and job experience speaks in my favour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by StarCj(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
D worst job takers as a private sector. NBC should grow n stop triking Nigerians.
They are not ready to give outsider job but they keep advertising it. Last interview exam that was written in Lagos, how many people see their result?
No mind fake people who is not willing to help Nigerians that they don't know
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by obyno10ten: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2014
StarCj:
D worst job takers as a private sector. NBC should grow n stop triking Nigerians.
They are not ready to give outsider job but they keep advertising it. Last interview exam that was written in Lagos, how many people see their result?
MkIhearsayunoapplyagain?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by eremy: 4:23am On Oct 17, 2014
StarCj:

There are stuff you've got to learn.
1. Badmouthing anyone or any com
pany won't help you.

2.The company is not NBC.

3.You should grow up and have a positive mindset.

4.False accusations without facts are just that - mere accusations.

5.Never knew a company organises 'interview exams' at any point

6.Your tenses need a work-on

Summary
Your beliefs make you whom you eventually turn out to be.

Life is based mostly on the survival of the fittest.

Make positive efforts to become the fittest in this race.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by AngelicaDivine(f): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by XtraSmooth404: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
StarCj:
Nigerians sha.. When they don't pass, they'll say 'wayo' is involved. The last test you're talking of, I didn't pass it, and a friend did pass. As a matter of fact, he's among the selected ones @ the end. Advice: Work harder...and smarter.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Nigerian Breweries Plc is a great company to work with, in terms of their recruitment process, I can assure you that it's 100% transparent. Many of these multinational companies cant afford to employ anything less than the best. The recruitment is not a scam, and I will advise you start preparing hard for it, all my best wishes to you applicants.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Mintayo(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
vivalavida:
done did it.
B.sc Microbiology
worked in a medical laboratory as a microbiologist
presently working in the quality assurance dept of a production pharmaceutical company
No M.sc yet.
hoping my faith and job experience speaks in my favour.
pls which pharmaceutical company do you work for,i studied mcb too.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by vivalavida(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mintayo:

pls which pharmaceutical company do you work for,i studied mcb too.

There are better avenues to ask questions. U dont expect me to put down ma organisations name on a thread where i am applyn for anoda jab. Wat if sm1 in ma present place is follown this thread?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by teelurv(f): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2014
jamanuka:

You earn the salary as a staff on the grade level of trainee...or do you mean the exact amount?

Yes plz...wah is the exact amount?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Whumzhie(f): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2014
what kinda question do they ask
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Hountingale: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Please, anyone who applied for the Trainee Brewer position been contacted so far?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by owenlyn1: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Hountingale:
Please, anyone who applied for the Trainee Brewer position been contacted so far?
.Have they started calling applicants
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Hountingale: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Apparently, keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by jamanuka: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2014
teelurv:

Yes plz...wah is the exact amount?
My pal has refused to disclose the exact sum to me but he says the annual take home is in 7 figures
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by MacMaster01(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Has any of u bn contacted??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by micoleola: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Any reasonable update please??
Letz keep dz stream alive..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 / Kindly Advice The HR / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.