Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon (93422 Views)

Charles Okocha Hit By Stray Bullet / Murdered Actor, Clems Onyeka's Family To consult Juju Priest Over His Death / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Straybullet In Asaba This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Juliaann(f): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
You have to believe ma dear. He was ma good friend and colleague. Immediately it happened someone called me so I rushed there to find him in a pool of blood. He was declared dead wen we rushed him to federal medical centre in Asaba.
Top Bad
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by fpeter(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Blackbody20:
Stop smoking Igbo before coming to Nairaland. RIP to the deceased.

I checked out your profile and decided not to bother with you,your'e a child and way too ugly for me
to banter with,if you were more sensible you'd realise that the post i was referring to has been removed
moreover,the fact that NL is a free for all forum doesn't give dimwits and disrespectful tarts like you the
excuse to insult people at will. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
@slap1

I'm very very disturbed with the casual way Nigerians treat corpses. If he was indeed your family, have some respect and remove that picture of his body.

God. Whenever I Google Nigerian news I have to brace myself for pictures of bloody corpses, burnt bodies, missing limbs, and worse. Please, can we respect our dead, please.

When I was making the DVD of my grandfather's funeral, I saw the handlers jostling his remains about like it was a bag of flour. His corpse actually fell out of the coffin at one point. I was HORRIFIED.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nairaland will censor words like vagina and breast in a medical article, but I will see graphic pictures of those very things, with no problem. And they will say the West is immodest. At least we censor graphic images and cover our dead and treat them with dignity and respect.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Okeikpu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:
Kai...This is really painful. God bless and accept his soul in his bosom, AMEN!

may God never allow me and whoever that is seeing this my post to be at the right place at the wrong time; AMEN!
Amiooooooooooo ,may hs soul rest in peace (╯︵╰,)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
RIP Clems

May God protect us all in Jesus name.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hey God! I'm so shocked. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by gencyl(f): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by slap1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
MissMeiya:
@slap1

I'm very very disturbed with the casual way Nigerians treat corpses. If he was indeed your family, have some respect and remove that picture of his body.

God. Whenever I Google Nigerian news I have to brace myself for pictures of bloody corpses, burnt bodies, missing limbs, and worse. Please, can we respect our dead, please.

When I was making the DVD of my grandfather's funeral, I saw the handlers jostling his remains about like it was a bag of flour. His corpse actually fell out of the coffin at one point. I was HORRIFIED.
I get your point, but I didn't take the picture. It's all over the net. I agree with you on the dignity of the dead though.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by oluwabamis(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
abohrandy:
did he die?

Show some respect
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by sexyeyes(f): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmmmm Wat a pity rip bro
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by afamgod(f): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Clem may you soul RIP
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Gorgeous58(f): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Damn stray bullet. R.I.P bro
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by gloryaminebiren: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
haa.... a young guy lyk dis?
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by abohrandy: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2014
oluwabamis:

Show some respect

what is wrong with you guys?

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by knowledge4(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2014
death comes without notice.
prepare for your eternity now
no repentance in the grave!
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Harkinyhemmy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
abohrandy:
did he die?
NOOooooo, his brain was not found in his head

1 Like

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by abohrandy: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Harkinyhemmy:
NOOooooo, his brain was not found in his head

see better person!! these oda idiots just dey yarn buns!!
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Dibiachukwu: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2014
nairaman66:
Stray bullet on the head? Now that's fishy!!

@OP: Please include "Graphic Photo" at your header. Thanks
I call bullshit!
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by SenatorJames(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
himkers:
Kai...This is really painful. God bless and accept his soul in his bosom, AMEN!

may God never allow me and whoever that is seeing this my post to be at the right place at the wrong time; AMEN!
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Happy Birthday Miss/Mrs Qynn. smiley

Your only post on NL.... Hmmm.... RIP.... Well, lemme say, "Reign In Prosperity". Have a great life going forward Ma'am. smiley

Qynn:
RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.