Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? (13494 Views)

Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? / How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Sermwell(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
brothers:
. grin give her head
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by ideee03(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Shior
nickz:
you don't even know the marks sefgringringrin

do i always have to teach you everythingtonguetongue??
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by nickz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
ideee03:
Shior
tonguetonguetongue
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by arimahoseloka(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
derrick333:
Console ha wen she in pain,reasons for d pain NA gynecologist fit Tel u dat 1, but stroll wit ha to buy pad or beta stil go get d pad ursef 4ha,cook n try n wash ha menstrual fluid ,undis ,omo after d period u go bleep NA u go tire
smh . guy u funny o
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Endowed595(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
u ladies shldnt bring the guyz into things when dont understand and have knowledge abt we have never felt what it feels like... maybe it wld be better to hang out with ur girlfriends, u knw share de pain, cry 2geda, and wateva crazy stuff girls do... My opinion
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
folameme:
hmmmm really,babe i use dis too,buh still d pain won't stop,its always a 24hrs thingy,plus i always snap at everyone during that period*sadface*not a nice experience tho

Srry to hear that dear. Maybe you shud try taking it once you feel your period is about to start and also when it starts. Me and my sisters used to experience very painful periods but that is like a thing of the past now. I hope this system works for you too. Menstrual pain is not a joke at all.
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Buy her felvin capsule.She shld take felvin.
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Doughyeenbae(f): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
folameme:
Hmmmmm,babe i don't take sugary things oooo,buh every first day of ma period ehn,omg,its always as if I'm abt knocking on heaven's door. I stool,vomit,cry,roll on d bed/ground even wif d pills i do use oooo!at times i take injection still for that whole day i won't get myself buh recently mumsy got me one herbal drink like that and it was cool.
Same here.....though I take sugary things lol....I use piroxicam to depress d pain share(felvin etc)
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Doughyeenbae:

Same here.....though I take sugary things lol....I use piroxicam to depress d pain share(felvin etc)
same ere
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by princesa(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why would I want someone to take care of me then? It's quite normal phenomenal though with varying degree of pain plus its a monthly circle that runs through quite a long period of the female life, so what's the big issue there?

Every girl should have discovered what works for her through research and experience and apply it accordingly when the pain begins. No need to get people involved, Sorry don't even stop the pain so don't even accept it.

Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Am i strange ni,abi is it nuh d same menses i see??d pains dah herald mine,are slight and barely last for an hour,buh am always cranky and hungry eh
@op,she shuld go see a doc,den he cn prescribe drugs for her,buh really all she needs during her flow,is rest.
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Ralph30: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Menstrual abnormalities can be challenging. it can come once in a while or be reoccurring. These abnormalities have effects and pattern, you need to know more about them.
Pattern and Effects of Common Menstrual Abnormalities
click here...
http://uniprojectsearch.com/pattern-effect…emale-students
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by Baddo101(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
luvlyqueen:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
why d hmmmmmm.
Re: How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Baddo101:

why d hmmmmmm.
nothing just hmmmming

Mixed Messages In Relationships / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship