Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If (777 Views)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If by yazach: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
The bible said:

In Mark 16 vs 18

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Bible clearly stated 5 good signs of the people of Jesus as follows
1- In Jesus name, they will drive out demons
2- They will speak in tongue
3- They shall take up serpent
4- If they drink any deadly things(Conc H2SO4, Conc HCL, soole lasan, etc ) it shall not hurt them
5- They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover

Without these five points completed, it is clearly stated you are not of Jesus

Now let us ask all christian which of these have you done successfully and besides you as a christian must have accomplish all because you are doomed if you haven't. God bless you as you do those five

So the likes of AdeSolution, malvisguy212, OLAADEGBU, BraveGuy and other Christians have no fate because I doubt if they will dear drink H2SO4
Re: The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
yazach:

The bible said:

In Mark 16 vs 18

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Bible clearly stated 5 good signs of the people of Jesus as follows
1- In Jesus name, they will drive out demons
2- They will speak in tongue
3- They shall take up serpent
4- If they drink any deadly things(Conc H2SO4, Conc HCL, soole lasan, etc ) it shall not hurt them
5- They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover

Without these five points completed, it is clearly stated you are not of Jesus

Now let us ask all christian which of these have you done successfully and besides you as a christian must have accomplish all because you are doomed if you haven't. God bless you as you do those five

So the likes of AdeSolution, malvisguy212, OLAADEGBU, BraveGuy and other Christians have no fate because I doubt if they will dear drink H2SO4

Devil speak. undecided Let me give you the reply that our Lord Jesus Christ gave to satan: "Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God" (Matthew 4:7).

1 Like

Re: The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If by malvisguy212: 5:57am On Oct 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Devil speak. undecided Let me give you the reply that our Lord Jesus Christ gave to satan: "Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God" (Matthew 4:7).
nice reply, muslims dont know the meaning of temptation.
Re: The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If by yazach: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin formula dodge it

This is an act of dodging. Since you don't want to tempt your God why did you make noise that people should come with their various problem

Hypocrites Advert. Oh!! you with Prolong pregnancy!!!! Prolong Wound!!!! Prolong Illness!!! come to Jesus let him hill you

I have not seen any of your pastor without boasting of healing somebody or casting out devil but never will you see them saying they pick up snake nor drink H2SO4

Once again you can not make it to jesus without completing those five grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If by yazach: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
malvisguy212:
nice reply, muslims dont know the meaning of temptation.

So this is how coward you people are!! where are all in the name of jesus? I doubt if you can do anything in the name of Jesus as you claim

Mr man Jesus will deny you if you can't do things in his name
Re: The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If by Rilwayne001: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin

lol

juss passing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customised Wristband Production Is Our Business / Angry At God - Possible? / Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.