Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

“marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? (911 Views)

Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / Dating And Marrying Older Women Or Younger Woman Which Is The Best / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by free2ryhme: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
where are the ladies ooo

which would be your better option and why cheesy
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
I rather Become a rich woman straight up!!
Everyman to himself

1 Like

Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
What do you expect , they'll say one but do the other. You should know which one they'll say and the one they'll actually do

1 Like

Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Truckpusher(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
They'll all yell 'rich woman' even when they can barely spend 30mins in class without pinging grin
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Iolite(f): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Marry a rich man and become a rich woman.
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Tymax(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies would rather do one to become the other.
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
*123#
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Crocz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
undecided
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by inositol88(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Everyman to himself

SO YOU CAN BECOME A BOSS TO YOUR HUSBAND RIGHT
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by justmag(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Everyman to himself

Well. ..u can become dat after marrying a rich man wink
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by dagentility(f): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Marrying a man because he is rich,is like becoming a slave to his money.
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2014
inositol88:

SO YOU CAN BECOME A BOSS TO YOUR HUSBAND RIGHT
OR THE HUSBAND CAN GET RICH AND BECOME A BOSS TOO
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2014
justmag:

Well. ..u can become dat after marrying a rich man wink
Or a man can become rich after marrying me wink
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by kennyslim1(m): 2:22am On Oct 16, 2014
free2ryhme:
where are the ladies ooo

which would be your better option and why cheesy

Every human being wants to be rich...so you'll get most of the ladies saying they want to be rich too
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2014
I prefer to marry a rich man,that way,when I begin to spend the money it won't pain me and I will spend it freely.Besides,I like a man in control,him being the bread winner in the family,not the woman
Re: “marry A Rich Man” Or “become A Rich Woman”,which One Do You Choose? by tracyfemmmm: 3:14am On Oct 16, 2014
see question oh! To be a rich woman of course.why would i want to marry a rich man when i myself can be rich.did they use poverty to swear for me that if given such i choice i would refuse to be rich. Abeg oh! grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Ladies Going After Aristos, Married Men Going After Ladies-read This / My Cousin Sister Wants Me To Quit The Relationship / Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.