Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 AM

Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams (679 Views)

/ Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams by kokoye(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
I told my church friends I have no dreams or I never recall them when i wake up and they said I need deliverance since it is not a good thing.

I used to have nightmares when I was young so I specifically prayed against dreams.

Is it wrong not to dream?

I'm sure God communicates with us in different ways
Re: Dreams by DavidDylan(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
i dont dream either and i think we are both fine.
Re: Dreams by AKO1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
DavidDylan:

i don't dream either and i think we are both fine.

You both very well are!!
Re: Dreams by Bastage: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
Everybody dreams.

You just don't remember them.
Re: Dreams by kokoye(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
Well, I dont mind as long as I dont remember then. used to have horror movies when I was young - like being stranded on the 3rd mainland bridge in the middle of the night and a hurricane coming along.

or an eagle chasing me around to feed me to it's little ones.

the good thing is I always found the strenght to escape or wake up at the last minute - sweating seriously.

thank God.
Re: Dreams by CuteAngel(f): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2008
Sure u do need a deliverance.
Re: Dreams by mazaje(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2008
My ex girl friend told me that she deams in black and white. . . .
Re: Dreams by MissyB1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2008
Lmao!!
Dream in black and white.
Everyone dream . . . . Isn't it abnormal for some1 not to dream?
I don't dream is different from I don't remember my dreams.
Re: Dreams by kokoye(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2008
Very well then. I guess I have been delivered from bad dreams.

All well and good if I dont remember my dreams - as long as I dont wake up sweating.
Re: Dreams by Bastage: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
Lmao!!
Dream in black and white.

It happens and here's why:
Historically, no one ever believed dreams were in black and white. In fact, it wasn't until the late 1950s and early 1960s that the question came to be debated. The cause? People were beginning to watch a lot of black and white television in those days, and this made their dreams, on occasion, mimic the black and white worlds that people were seeing on their TVs at night.
All people dream in color. The truth is that we only recently began to dream in black and white—after we saw, for the first time, what a "black and white" world would look like. Think about it. If you'd never seen black and white movies and photographs and TV shows, it would be pretty hard to imagine what a "black and white" world would look like. For example, if you lived in the 1850s, and if someone asked you whether you dreamed in color or black and white—the question wouldn't make sense. You'd ask them: "What on Earth do you mean by dreaming in black and white?" Because the only world we knew back then was in full living color.
Re: Dreams by kokoye(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
??

So, can we put Lucozade wrap over the black n white dreams so it kinda loooks coloured then? grin
Re: Dreams by chika98: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
So are dreams supposed to mean something?? I know they say dreaming about a dead person is bad.

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / What Makes A Person A Christian? / Anglicans Sign Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.