Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. (16045 Views)

Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by SirAweezy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2014

would you have said yes if he is a poverty-stricken bicycle repairer?
abeautifulchick:

Yes.What matters most to me is love.

Ehehehe.. Really? I guess you must be from Guyana or st' lucia kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by tintingz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
FynBabe:
Guys, please do not ignore your wife/girlfriend deliberately o! This is how it starts and madam will begin to eye your male domestic staff in your absence. Pickabeau1, I laugh in swahili cheesy. I repeat, no woman loves money more than attention!
FALSE

1 Like

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
That you're having a second thought about this is sign that shouldn't be ignored. The chances of him ever changing is really slim. Do you really want to join the number of married but lonely people? Ask yourself. You deserve to be number one top priority. That doesn't mean you should colonise his life and cause him to lose himself or anything, allow him his space as I believe marriage is a union of two complete individuals and both parties need to be whole if things are to go well. But with the way he treats you now when it's the time he's suppose to still be wooing your heart.... Hmmmm, I smell trouble o. I'd advice you to not settle for less than you know you deserve, please, and above all follow your heart for it somehow knows where you really need to be.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

6 year gap

Well from what u said and not said
Here is my deduction

You r a trophy babe.
Hes ambitious and needs to make the stash
He loves his network and it seems u r not into his friends
You don't seem to be interested in his hustle or he does not see your value in his hustle.

Summary

Make yourself valuable to him or ur feelings of non-relevance to him will increase and u will become a nag

Else leave him and move on

Well said.
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
BABE3:

2 years is all they need. After the honeymoon phase; when attention becomes useless. grin

Buncha Disney girls.

I don't even fault some guys for not giving the attention. A good number of girls have nothing upstairs apart from brazillian hair and telemundo. Why won't they prefer to spend time with their friends, when their gfs can't even hold intelligent conversations?
You are kidding right? Am sure you have nothing upstairs thats why you are typing blindly.I have carefully read all your posts here and i dont seem to get your point or pick anything useful from them unlike floodgater,freshdude and so on. That my dear is the meaning of a non intelligent write up. You on the other hand were able to read and assimilate my posts.So i guess by now, your question on who can have an intelligent conversation would have been answered.Cheers

4 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Xcapist:
That you're having a second thought about this is sign that shouldn't be ignored. The chances of him ever changing is really slim. Do you really want to join the number of married but lonely people? Ask yourself. You deserve to be number one top priority. That doesn't mean you should colonise his life and cause him to lose himself or anything, allow him his space as I believe marriage is a union of two complete individuals and both parties need to be whole if things are to go well. But with the way he treats now when it's the time he's suppose to still be wooing your heart.... hmmmm, don't ever settle for less than you know you deserve, please, and above all follow your heart for it somehow knows where you really need to be.

abeautifulchick ^^^
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by NnamdiN: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Coogar babe3 freshdude2 bournvita pickabeau1 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Xcapist:
That you're having a second thought about this is sign that shouldn't be ignored. The chances of him ever changing is really slim. Do you really want to join the number of married but lonely people? Ask yourself. You deserve to be number one top priority. That doesn't mean you should colonise his life and cause him to lose himself or anything, allow him his space as I believe marriage is a union of two complete individuals and both parties need to be whole if things are to go well. But with the way he treats now when it's the time he's suppose to still be wooing your heart.... hmmmm, don't ever settle for less than you know you deserve, please, and above all follow your heart for it somehow knows where you really need to be.
Thank you.
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by tintingz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
coogar:

attention = lounging in bed all day together, reading poems to her 6 times a day, blowing her phone with 100 calls per day. grin
grin grin
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by edwife(f): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
I've realized that most men don’t count as important what their women take to be important. Every woman wants to be the centre of the universe in her man’s life. But most time the men aren't concerned.

Some women tend to hide behind the veil of ‘time together’. But from the way they act, you will see that it is the money and good things of life that are more important to them than anything else.
Not every woman likes to cling to some guy every millisecond of the day.

Some Women love attention, they want to know that they are loved and there is security but for a man, while a woman knows that though you still need to provide for the family, she would still crave for attention.

Op you need to know what you truly need from the relationship,and only you has the answer to that.

If you think you won't be able to cope with the present situation,you won't cope after marriage and therefore creating a route to extra marital affairs.

It all depends on personal priority.

Hope you make the right choice.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Mintayo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Attention and attention! Truely ladies love attention but not more than money o!
Op,you cant completely hav both,you will either choose one o, and from your comments so far,i can see you are d kind that cannot live with a "broke" or notso well to do guy!
Again,d decision is yours,decide if you can live with him.
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by BABE3: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
abeautifulchick:

You are kidding right? Am sure you have nothing upstairs thats why you are typing blindly.I have carefully read all your posts here and i dont seem to get your point or pick anything useful from them unlike floodgater,freshdude and so on. That my dear is the meaning of a non intelligent write up. You on the other hand were able to read and assimilate my posts.So i guess by now, your question on who can have an intelligent conversation should have been answered.Cheers

seems I'm getting to you the most...... ha! grin you must be a die hard fan of telemundo and super story. cheesy

I don't expect a 2 year old mind like yours to grasp my posts; it'll definitely fly over your head.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by damiso(f): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
edwife:
I've realized that most men don’t count as important what their women take to be important. Every woman wants to be the centre of the universe in her man’s life. But most time the men aren't concerned.

Some women tend to hide behind the veil of ‘time together’. But from the way they act, you will see that it is the money and good things of life that are more important to them than anything else.

Some Women love attention, they want to know that they are loved and there is security but for a man, while a woman knows that though you still need to provide for the family, she would still crave for attention.

Op you need to know what you truly need from the relationship,and only you has the answer to that.

If you think you won't be able to cope with the present situation,you won't cope after marriage and therefore creating a route to extra marital affairs.

God bless you Edwife..personal priority should have been the word I should have used since.

OP knows what is a priority to her so decision is really hers.
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by edwife(f): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
damiso:

God bless you Edwife..personal priority should have been the word I should have used since.

Thank you Dami kiss,God bless you too.
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by NifemiOlu(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Don't bother understanding a woman.
He has money, less time=problem.
He has no money, more time=problem.

A lady will tell you it's love that matters, she would end up cheating on you with a rich guy later in life. So, guys, make money. Use your time as you deem fit. A woman tailor-made for you will fit in with ease.

P.S: You can't eat your cake and have it. Show me a rich guy who has time and I will show you a fake guy.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by coogar: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
NifemiOlu:

A lady will tell you it's love that matters, she would end up cheating on you with a rich guy later in life. So, guys, make money. Use your time as you deem fit. A woman tailor-made for you will fit in with ease.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
BABE3:

seems I'm getting to you the most...... ha! grin you must be a die hard fan of telemundo and super story. cheesy

I don't expect a 2 year old mind like yours to grasp my posts; it'll definitely fly over your head.
SMH for you.you are a waste of megabite.IGNORANCE IS THE KEYWORD HERE SO I WILL TOTALLY IGNORE YOU.Cheers dear.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
edwife:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Xcapist:

Nice one coming from a Nigerian Male. better pikin wey im mama train well.

1 Like

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
NifemiOlu:

P.S: You can't eat your cake and have it. Show me a rich guy who has time and I will show you a fake guy.
I understand you but all i ask for is a little attention.
@mintayo,thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin family man don land...

I beat ma wife everyday cos she smokes,...am tired of beating...what shud I do next?

COOGER answer
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Mintayo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
richommie:

I beat ma wife everyday cos she smokes,...am tired of beating...what shud I do next?

COOGER answer
just keel her now,then there will be no one to beat and no smoke to inhale...smh!
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by coogar: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
richommie:

COOGER answer

kick her out of your life like polio.
2nd-hand smoking is even more dangerous than the main smoker.

put her in the car with 2 of her packed suitcase. drive towards ibadan....after about 70km, park the car, open the door & drag her out of the car. place her suitcase beside her & drive off. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by FynBabe(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ok! I agree, all women love money more than attention. grin
tintingz:
FALSE
Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by BABE3: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
abeautifulchick:

SMH for you.your are a waste of megabite.IGNORANCE IS THE KEYWORD HERE SO I WILL TOTALLY IGNORE YOU.Cheers dear.

Is this one okay? Are you sure you work for a multi-national company ? cheesy I doubt it.

Let's go back in time.

Sometime last year, you posted. ...
"My fiancé cheats on me secretly and I hate it"...

So, he cheats on you, doesn't treat you like a princess but you still said "yes"....but it's not about the money? cheesy

Useless girl

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by TV01(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sophyrocks:
I wonder. How can a man who is an adult not know women love attention apart fom other things? Such a man needs to be schooled on womanology all over again. And yet they complain when women cheat.

Sophyrocks:
If you are a man and up till this moment, you dnt know women need attention the same way everyone needs oxygen, then you need to be schooled all over again about women. Lack of attention is another reason women cheat. Take it or leave it.

No Sophy, women cheat because they are incontinent, lacking self control, promiscuous, take their vows lightly and are probably not God-fearing. Just like men.

You wor-wor reasoning above is exactly the same as a man claiming justification for cheating because a woman puts on weight. You need a reset and a re-think.

Women will be taken more seriously, when they take responsibility for their actions. Not blame society, feign madness/illness/provocation or blame men.

Like seriously?

TV

9 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by coogar: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
TV01:

No Sophy, women cheat because they are incontinent, lacking self control, promiscuous, take their vows lightly and are probably not God-fearing. Just like men.

Your wor-wor reasoning above is exactly the same as a man claiming justification for cheating because a woman puts on weight. You need a reset and a re-think.

Women will be taken more seriously, when they take responsibility for their actions. Not blame society, feign madness/illness/provocation or blame men.

Like seriously?

TV

9 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
TV01:

You wor-wor reasoning above is exactly the same as a man claiming justification for cheating because a woman puts on weight. You need a reset and a re-think.

Like seriously?

TV

Mr Television, emancipate yoursself from ignorance!! if you give your wife all the millions, cars and properties but you dnt give your wife enough attention, i am sorry for you.

grin grin grin

Take it or leave it mehn!!

Easy o. dnt develop high b.p because of this. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
coogar:

kick her out of your life like polio.
2nd-hand smoking is even more dangerous than the main smoker.

put her in the car with 2 of her packed suitcase. drive towards ibadan....after about 70km, park the car, open the door & drag her out of the car. place her suitcase beside her & drive off. grin

tank u...am gonna do dat tomorrow...I think 9pm..iii be ok...

that woman wants to destroy ma family.
despite the fact..am d one feeding her and ma children..chineke..we shall see.
imagine her calling me a bastard.

a whole family man like me.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by NifemiOlu(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
TV01:

Like seriously?

TV

5 Likes

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by audreybrian(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
BABE3:

Is this one okay? Are you sure you work for a multi-national company ? cheesy I doubt it.

Let's go back in time.

Sometime last year, you posted. ...
"My fiancé cheats on me secretly and I hate it"...

So, he cheats on you, doesn't treat you like a princess but you still said "yes"....but it's not about the money? cheesy

Useless girl
I like the way this lady in question just chose to ignore you.Thats really classy and it proves she is really mature.Try to be mature pls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. by BABE3: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
audreybrian:

I like the way this lady in question just chose to ignore you.Thats really classy and it proves she is really mature.Try to be mature pls.

I won't respond accordingly coz you're pretty. cheesy Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties / Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.