Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. (55509 Views)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Sanguine77(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2014
The rule of attraction in Nigeria: a fat wallet, a fat account and a fat account again... Other things will fall in place.(for men).
For ladies, each man is attracted and excited to different things but a lady that is always cheerful and smiling will go places.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Chibokgame: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Ok ,
I see,
i just finished reading .
And i discovered the compilation were for Ladies .

Good for them sha .
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Chuks16(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2014
phinerd:

I got job for you

yes dear,what's the deal
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Chuks16(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2014
evegran:
. Hmm! please stop staring, I feel violated already. sad

violated, how my dear?
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by henryobinna(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

....bro..sorry if .i up set u coz i wasint referin to g@y men. .....i said real men....and for the record,all females r expected to be beautiful & light skin....purrriod.

....u r proudly g@y & i don't expect u to under stand....stay proud (no oofense)
undecided
muthafukker was there any where in my post that I said am gay? furk off son of biaatch...

All ladies are expected to be light skinned? huh?
tell me more son! at least I could gain from this conversation
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2014
henryobinna:
muthafukker was there any where in my post that I said am gay? furk off son of biaatch...

All ladies are expected to be light skinned? huh?
tell me more son! at least I could gain from this conversation

...brother u r confuse coz i neva said u was g@y....i was simply referin to yor emotional side coz u sound emotional like g@y man meanin u not really g@y but u g@y in a Nigeria kinda wsy but u don't wher women's dress......hope this make sense and hope u gerrrit.

...anyways real men prefa light skin females and g@y guys prefa slim men and since yor slim,u may not relate to lightskin females

...hope i make sense (no oofense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:
Attraction simply means having the power to attract.
1. Have a healthy self esteem.
People will always see you the way you see yourself. They will never place you beyond what you place yourself.
"Don't depend on the relationship", Instead have confidence in yourself and God.
VALUE YOURSELF.

2. Maintain a joyful attitude.
"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. Get a life.
Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.
THERE IS A GLOW THAT COMES WHEN YOU ARE PURPOSEFUL.

4. Mental development - Intelligence attracts you.
i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii. Observe
iv. Choose your friends wisely.

5. S S S - Self Support Services.
i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.

Wonderful write up. Fully Endorsed by Sophyrocks!!
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by bisayor(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2014
bayulll01:
lol but the guy did mentioned something's about the most incredible deal made in the world,as in asaro, the one issau made with joseph
. Jacob bro nt joseph
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by orobs93(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

when we talk about being attractive, we need 2 overlook the environment and market ourselves well. Its how we package ourselves that really matter & dat wat those guys/ladies are waiting 2 see especially the guys.

The environment will definitely influence u positively or negatively...but u must knw not everybody are strong as u are,mentally,psychologically,morally,financially,physically...we can always grow and adapt into the environment...but u must know we are all different beings as for me the environment can never dictate my pace.I pray d environment is favorable to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by franklin000(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Copy and paste without editing.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by henryobinna(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

...brother u r confuse coz i neva said u was g@y....i was simply referin to yor emotional side coz u sound emotional like g@y man meanin u not really g@y but u g@y in a Nigeria kinda wsy but u don't wher women's dress......hope this make sense and hope u gerrrit.

...anyways real men prefa light skin females and g@y guys prefa slim men and since yor slim,u may not relate to lightskin females

...hope i make sense (no oofense)
angry
I just have no time for mediocres like you. Now get out.
imagine a mofo calling me ga.y?
get out n never you quote me
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
henryobinna:
I just have no time for mediocres like you. Now get out.
imagine a mofo calling me ga.y?
get out n never you quote me

. .brother,plis be civilized & quit actin like a Nigerian for once in yor life & u shud be proud to be g@y.....may i remind u that g@y guys r normally harmless & emotional....which simply mean u shud be proud of yo sensitivity emotional side.

....bro juss stick to slum guys coz u clearly dont gerrrrit (no offfenae)
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Natascha(f): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
And wear G-strings
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by henryobinna(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

. .brother,plis be civilized & quit actin like a Nigerian for once in yor life & u shud be proud to be g@y.....may i remind u that g@y guys r normally harmless & emotional....which simply mean u shud be proud of yo sensitivity emotional side.

....bro juss stick to slum guys coz u clearly dont gerrrrit (no offfenae)
embarassed
get the fuvk outta my site SOB!!!
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
...truss me..that henryobinna boy g@y like horse....he too emotional angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
mickykhe:

Will u marry me?

Lemme see,how old are you?
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by ONYEBALL: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Omo all this one wey una dey yarn na dust if person no get money or source of income make e go steal so that e go fit dey attractive abi?mtchewwww attractive my foot:@
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sanguine77:
The rule of attraction in Nigeria: a fat wallet, a fat account and a fat account again... Other things will fall in place.(for men).
For ladies, each man is attracted and excited to different things but a lady that is always cheerful and smiling will go places.

lol
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by TheRealStuff: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
You didn't give pastor Kingsley Okoronkwo credit for his message @ OP
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by kNarcissus(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
freesinzu:

Name one earthy thing dat money cannot solve

Money can't Buy you immortality.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
We've heard Op. You can tell alot of visitors on NL are as unattractive as their comments. This is where they come to indirectly vent their numerous problems. I don't think they reason clearly enough for them to take your advice.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
orobs93:
True talk
But the environment can be a major factor.
The environment can change a whole lot of things.

The environment only changes a lot of things when you dont do d above said things.... attitude determines your altitude and having a healthy dose of self confidence coupled with an everlasting joyful soul makes for a wonderful attitude....with these two things you are bound to be a ppl magnet & get to altitudes even the kokomaster himself will only dream of.... grin
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
missdebs:
get money, simple

Its a terrible thing to be rich with lot of enemies you could easily avoid & still be rich....I've been there
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Data plan made easier,call me or chat me up on this line for your CHEAP MTN AND INTERNET DATA PLAN on this line on 08091509695
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Elbisco(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

2. Maintain a joyful attitude.
"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. Get a life.
Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.
THERE IS A GLOW THAT COMES WHEN YOU ARE PURPOSEFUL.

4. Mental development - Intelligence attracts you.
i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii. Observe
iv. Choose your friends wisely.

5. S S S - Self Support Services.
i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.
I agree with all...exspecially d bolded,am a yung life coach,and I realise I dont have to woo any girl "much"...my name wooed my last gf...seeing me teach my mates and seniors and their testimony abt me did d job...and it made her feel lucky and her friends jealous....nice one op
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Lemme see,how old are you?

...are u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

...are u light skin? angry
Is there a problem with being light skinned?
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
evegran:

Hehe joker.

Avoir une cherie bonne journee. smiley
Ehen? U and dis dying language... Bonne journee( safe journey).. So whc one is "avoir une cherie" again?
Nawa u oh! U dis girl
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Is there a problem with being light skinned?

. ..i don't recall askin u for story ...sweeery..are u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by nanhilicious(f): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Just be yourself first, and then try to be clean and neat @ d same time. If u can afford dry cleaning services, why not? Buh if not, always keep ur clothes clean and keep them neatly pressed too. Try not to put on rumpled clothes...If u perspire a lot,use good roll-ons and sprays,always Hλ√ǝ a clean hankie handy and let d bathroom b ur friend..Keep ur nails clean, practice good oral hygiene as this is very important, u will not attract many good friends if your breath stinks.... Be the first to say hello to others even wen it z not convenient 4 u... (U know what I mean). Practice good mannerisms, know how to talk politely to others..Most importantly, keep ur home neat too... Charity begins @ home they say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

. ..i don't recall askin u for story ...sweeery..are u light skin? angry
Very kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.