Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! (1088 Views)

Who Is Controlling This Chain? / Who Among These People Controls This Chain Of Communication. / Who Controls This Chain ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by Castos(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Boss tells his secretary, we'd be going on a business trip abroad for the week, so make arrangements. Secretary calls her husband, my boss and I will be travelling abroad on a business trip for the week. Husband calls secret lover, sweet.... My wife is going abroad for the week so let's spend the week together!. Secret lover makes a call to a small boy whom she's giving private lessons, joe I won't make it for the week so you need not come for classes. Small boy makes call to his grand father, Grandpa, I don't have lessons for the week so I'd love to spend the week with you!. Grandpa makes call to his secretary, I'm afraid we won't be travelling again, my grandson and I are going to spend the week. Secretary makes call to her husband, my boss has some personal issues to attend to so the trip is cancelled. Husband makes call to his secret lover, we can't spend the week together, my wife just cancelled the trip. Secret lover makes call to small boy, we'll still have classes as usual this week!!!. Small boy makes call to his Grand father, Grandpa am sorry we won't spend the week together, my teacher just called and said that I have to attend classes. Grandpa calls secretary, change of plan! My grandson is no more coming so we're still travelling this week. Make arrangements....................................................................who's controlling this chain please
Re: Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by philo3(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Its d small boi
Re: Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by julisa2020(f): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
wow....its very confusing sha...they are all controlling the chain na....abi
Re: Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by julisa2020(f): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
wow....its very confusing o...hmmm...they are all controlling the chain na....abi :/
Re: Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by julisa2020(f): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
wow....its very confusing ...hmmm...they are all controlling the chain na....abi :/
Re: Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by Iolite(f): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
The teacher.
Re: Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by Castos(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2014
julisa2020:
wow....its very confusing ...hmmm...they are all controlling the chain na....abi :/
All of them can't be controlling the chain, one must stop to end it
Re: Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!! by Castos(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Iolite:
The teacher.
Maybe it's high time she stops cheating with a married man abi?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Torch With BBM Lolz!! / Guys How Do You Feel When You Buy Boxers On A Busy Main Road / Laugh Your Self Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.