Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose (1561 Views)

Financial Crisis Hits PDP, Debts Now N872 Million- Trail Newspaper / Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) / Shocking! Nigeria To Buy 2 More Presidential Jets, To Make A Total Of 10 Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
"I am not condemning
them. But I want to
tell Ekiti people the
whole truth. I have all
the documents, the
total of Ekiti debts
now stood at 86billion
naira.
"It will take the year
2020 to fully pay these
debts. I will reveal the
true financial status of
Ekiti to the world on
Thursday.
"They have now ran
away, all of them.
"I left N10.4billion in
Ekiti account in 2006."
~Ekiti Governor-Elect,
Ayo Fayose, speaking
now on Progress FM.
Hmmm... No wonder
they tried all possible
means to truncate the
peoples' mandate.
#Fayemi/APC.
Onigbeses.com#

2 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by oduastates: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yeah.
With the size of that inefficient civil service,which is even bigger than many oil producing state,why won't the state be indebted?
is 33,000 civil servants not the number?
the welfare allocation from abuja is barely enough to pay salaries. Capital projects can only be done by borrowing or being indebted to contractors.
When ekiti is ready to admit the truth ,then we will start getting somewhere.
ekiti state needs not only a competency test,Most of that inefficient civil service need to get the pink slip.
Government exists not to serve the government .it exist to serve the people.

1 Like

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by bongila(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Huge debts synonymous to APC controlled states,so I'm not surprised. Waiting for APC e-warriors to come justify the loan.
How Fayemi had to borrow to *massively transform* Ekiti with futuristic projects that have attracted foreign 'investors'. How the huge debt is necessary to increase the IGR of Ekiti..... grin

6 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by edoyad(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
oduastates:
Yeah.
With the size of that inefficient civil service,which is even bigger than many oil producing state,why won't the state be indebted?
the welfare allocation from abuja is barely enough to pay salaries. Capital projects can only be done by borrowing or being indebted to contractors.
ekiti state needs not only a competency test,Most of that inefficient civil service need to get the pink slip.

Why didn't you say these to the electorate in the campaign season ? If this is true then surely someone must hang for this

2 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by davdandam(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Apc is synonymous to debts I'm not surprised. ....quote me and die by fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
oduastates:
Yeah.

How did other governors do it then? How did Oni and Fayose leave billions of naira in the state purse?

9 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by ola6: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
ELight:

How did other governors do it then? How did Oni and Fayose leave billions of naira in the state purse?
Oro pesi je ... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by segalex: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
why won't the debt be much when all Fayemi did was to award inflated contracts, doing projects that have no direct impact on the people like building a new governor's lodge when the civil servants in the state haven't been paid for two months now?
he spends huge amount of money advertising himself on TVs and pages of newspapers
paying huge amounts to some useless elites all in the name of commissioning some useless projects while the common people on the streets have no jobs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by KnowAll(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Why do we still have huge and big civil servant in Nigeria. Not with d advent of computers, civil service size should have at least be reduced by 3/4 of the size. What is Ekiti doing with 33,000 civil servants shocked
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
KnowAll:
Why do we still have huge and big civil servant in Nigeria. Not with d advent of computers, civil service size should have at least be reduced by 3/4 of the size. What is Ekiti doing with 33,000 civil servants shocked
...increasing unemployment rate?

Please remind me anytime you want to contest so that I can mobilize people to vote against you.

1 Like

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
A member of the
Ekiti State House of
Assembly
representing Ikole
Constituency 2,
Hon. Olugbemi has
just decamped from
the APC to the PDP.
Honorable could not
even wait for JKF to
hand over.lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by djjoad(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Salient questions are..
1. how many of them were employed by fayemi
2. how did previous administrations manage them
without borrowing including fayose who left 10billion
naira in the state account when he left.
3. With a debt of 86billion naira.. which of fayemi's
project have impact on people's life... The govt
house, the pavillion, ire bricks(not functioning), Oba
adejuyigbe hospital(almost completed b4 Segun Oni
left and presently not functioning), planting of
flowers for beautification with 2.5billion naira (yet to
grow as I type..
4. If he has brought so much investment as he
claimed to ekiti, why is majority of the people still so
much dependent on govt compared to states like
ogun and Lagos..
Bulk of the 33000 civil servants are those whose
annual salary is not up to 250,000 per anum.
Like I've always said.. Fayemi is a product of media
packaging..o dabo, o dabo Kayode
Modified...6 apc HOA members already decamped
today to pdp...fayemi's house falling like pack of
cards...lies can travel for "4yrs"...truth will meet it
come Oct 16

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by ola6: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
ELight:
A member of the
Ekiti State House of
Assembly
representing Ikole
Constituency 2,
Hon. Olugbemi has
just decamped from
the APC to the PDP.
Honorable could not
even wait for JKF to
hand over.lol.

Hahahaha... grin grin cheesy Nigerian politicians...
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
djjoad:
Salient questions are..
2. how did previous administrations manage them without borrowing including fayose who left 10billion naira in the state account when he left.
3. With a debt of 86billion naira.. which of fayemi's project have impact on people's life... The govt house, the pavillion, ire bricks(not functioning), Oba adejuyigbe hospital(almost completed b4 Segun Oni left and presently not functioning), planting of flowers for beautification with 2.5billion naira (yet to grow as I type..
4. If he has brought so much investment as he claimed to ekiti, why is majority of the people still so much dependent on govt compared to states like ogun and Lagos..
Bulk of the 33000 civil servants are those whose annual salary is not up to 250,000 per anum.
Like I've always said.. Fayemi is a product of media packaging..o dabo, o dabo Kayode
God bless u bro.
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chisos! 86b Who go pay dat one now

Hmnn..APC...I hail o

1b per kilometre grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by aljharem2: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
This is serious, for a state like ekiti

APC members are thieves

2 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by neenar: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem2:
This is serious, for a state like ekiti
APC members are thieves
I thougt seun banned you and desola? This is a violation of rule 19!!
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by rozayx5(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
APC states and debts shocked shocked
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by brownlord1: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe must have some explanation.

Let me be chilling wif my agege bread n big Pepsi, as I await the arrival of Gbawe and other Armedrobber people Congress troll to do justice

1 Like

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Timehin:
Chisos! 86b Who go pay dat one now

Hmnn..APC...I hail o

1b per kilometre grin
lol
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
ELight:

A question begging for answer.
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by SEYIKP(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
You guys should better wise up.Fayose is a confirm street boy. he's saying this for you not to blame him, if he didn't deliver his electoral promises. ATM government has returned to Ekiti. The government that will be embellish with looting,corruption, thuggery,violence ,etc. The government that'll engage one certain aviens poultry in Ibadan to establish more poultry where fowls don't excrete. That is when the eyes of the rice eaters will be opened that they have played into the hand of fraudster.
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^^the dude above me is not alright. They keep shouting stomach infrastructure as if it wasn't fayemi that starved the people. I hope you got your own share of "koduro so ke" rice...check pix below.

but why would a state like ekiti be owing over 80billion naira, yet the people are still hungry....This is not good at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by horpe132(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
*** Tomorrow is HORN free Day *** in Lagos...

-
-
-
-
-
-
- Cc: Fayemi
- Fayose
- Faragon
- Lagbus
- "My-car"
- Maruwa
- Okada
- Bullion Van
- Trailer
- "Airplane"................................Thank You.

1 Like

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by manuelzz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
APC=Anti progressive Change!!
APC=All popular Criminals
APC=Armed robbery Practising Congress
APC,stealing our collective wealth since Buhari's wicked and heartless Decree4 against innocent,dilligent and hardworking journalists!!! SMH!!!
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by brownlord1: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
SEYIKP:
You guys should better wise up.Fayose is a confirm street boy. he's saying this for you not to blame him, if he didn't deliver his electoral promises. ATM government has returned to Ekiti. The government that will be embellish with looting,corruption, thuggery,violence ,etc. The government that'll engage one certain aviens poultry in Ibadan to establish more poultry where fowls don't excrete. That is when the eyes of the rice eaters will be opened that they have played into the hand of fraudster.

Too many yaba patient for NL

3 Likes

Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by oduastates: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
djjoad:
[b][/b]Salient questions are..
2. how did previous administrations manage them without borrowing including fayose who left 10billion naira in the state account when he left.
3. With a debt of 86billion naira.. which of fayemi's project have impact on people's life... The govt house, the pavillion, ire bricks(not functioning), Oba adejuyigbe hospital(almost completed b4 Segun Oni left and presently not functioning), planting of flowers for beautification with 2.5billion naira (yet to grow as I type..
4. If he has brought so much investment as he claimed to ekiti, why is majority of the people still so much dependent on govt compared to states like ogun and Lagos..
Bulk of the 33000 civil servants are those whose annual salary is not up to 250,000 per anum.
Like I've always said.. Fayemi is a product of media packaging..o dabo, o dabo Kayode[b]Salient questions are..
Like I've always said.. Fayemi is a product of media packaging..o dabo, o dabo Kayode[/b]Salient questions are..
Like I've always said.. Fayemi is a product of media packaging..o dabo, o dabo Kayode

Modified...6 apc HOA members already decamped today to pdp...fayemi's house falling like pack of cards...lies can travel for "4yrs"...truth will meet it come Oct 16

Where did he leave 10 billion Naira?
Because he said so ,you said so or because the bank manager showed you the account ?
Are we talking about the same ekiti state which has been struggling to pay salaries and pensions since it was created(Google is your friend).
Even the entire budget of Lagos state was barely above 30 billion naira in some of those years until tinubu started his revenue generation drive?even at that,the state did not have 10 billion sitting idle in an account.
When obasanjo seized 10 billion naira LGA funds for 4 years,Lagos state felt it at the beginning.So you are tellings us that ekiti had 20 billion naira at this time?
Take this crap elsewhere. Do you think you are talking to your gullible ,stomach-infrastructure acolytes.
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by michelz: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
To think that some people will still be supporting and condoning this man while criticizing and insulting GEJ is simply beyond me.
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by gift01: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nigeria Politicians using you guys to cause banter. Meanwhile, I can bet with you that they all meet at the same club. Incase you don't know, Lai Mohammed's wife and Asari Dokubo flew wif same plane back from Mecca. They are all friends. Better don't kill yourself for nothing
Re: The Total Of Ekiti Debts Now Stood At 86billion Naira.-fayose by SEYIKP(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
brownlord1:

Too many yaba patient for NL
E.G your papa wey be ape. and your mama wey be dog. coconut head son of ashawo, omo ale,

(1) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Said About Gen. Buhari In 1990 / Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War / Aftermath Of Buhari's Chatham Speech: APC Slams Paranoid PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.