Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Dealing With A Snoring Partner - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With A Snoring Partner (29509 Views)

Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by pheesayor(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2014
I've been sleeping on my right side which I've discovered to be very comfortable hence I don't snore anymore or wake up gasping for breath
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by thebossman(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin grin this is funny and serious at the same time. She never believes she snores. To her, ladies don't snore, they make sleep sounds. I know better than to argue. grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by topemirates(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2014
passionate88:
Snoring is even better... My room mate talks in his sleep... I just hope he doesn't sleepwalks to the kitchen one day.

Lol, that's one crazy shiiiiii mehn
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
hapiness44:
Mum and Dad snore a lot,its like a competition between them...lol...but the one that bothers me now is my younger bro,Morning,afternoon and night he snores anytime he sleeps,he his not fat at all..he is just 21 and he snores this loud,I wonder what will happen when he gets married.. Is snoring hereditary?

Then I guess u also snore
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by steffans(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
I had a babe back then during NYSC .. on our first night she told me point blank that she snores.. and true at that.. she started snoring in less than 5muns.. Lol

and she was not overweight.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by TISHAmatt: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
It's really disturbing. Don't have the patience of handling it. My mind pls
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by emeka94(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
I 4 like follow everybody talk say I no dey snore but make I talk true. I snore like a broken radio and I sleep with my head on the pillow and wake up with my legs on the pillow instead.
Jesus please save me.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
If I snore, someone would have told me.
Nna,the person that would have told you will be asleep na tongue
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Obinoscopy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
Exactly grin
dovelike:

Nna,the person that would have told you will be asleep na tongue
Not true. If I snore, she'd know. Isn't it true Farano darling?
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by TheMatrix3: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
sad sad sad cry cry cry My cousin even snores while he is awake
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Ann2deals(f): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
i don't like people that snore at all time, i actually snore only when i am seriously cold.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Lol. Are you guys 'a couple'? wink
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Ann2deals(f): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=Ann2deals post=27162798]i don't like people that snore at all time, i actually snore only when i am seriously cold and i should sleep with a snoring bean together in a room, i always force to drag the person out but if i can't move the person, i can always bless him or her with water true that open hole on the face.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by farano(f): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Na true cheesy
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by destante(f): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
topemirates:

We won't know cos we'll both be fast asleep lol
Lol isokay
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by blakky97(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
hapiness44:
Mum and Dad snore a lot,its like a competition between them...lol...but the one that bothers me now is my younger bro,Morning,afternoon and night he snores anytime he sleeps,he his not fat at all..he is just 21 and he snores this loud,I wonder what will happen when he gets married.. Is snoring hereditary?
I wonder how your dad will love this post if he is following you on NL. Or maybe he'll prefer you just opened google and typed the key sentence "is snoring hereditary"
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by topemirates(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
destante:
Lol isokay

smiley

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by hapiness44(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
blakky97:

I wonder how your dad will love this post if he is following you on NL. Or maybe he'll prefer you just opened google and typed the key sentence "is snoring hereditary"
dear, I said every word with Love.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by noperson: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
I believe what one should be more worried about is why the person is snoring. It could be as a result of sleep apnea and forget whether it fat people that snore. Sleep apnea is not a condition one should take lightly. I was opportuned to take someone for a sleep study and found that the person has mild sleep apnea. The result was that he stops breathing 40 times in an hour and each time last for around 28secs. Dey recommended a cpap machine to help reduce the snoring and maintain continuous breath. The machine cost like N480,000. Its is very portable and FAA approved to carry in flight but its not so comfortable.

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by tunnex190: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
They said I snore occasionally. Fine. My girlfriend doesn't complain. Others can go to hell.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Evanscoth(f): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Have been having issues with people that snores until I had a son that snores every night after playing all day in school. I can't kick him out. I have to adapt sha. Lol

How is he please ? You sound like he is still a small boy. Please take him to the hospital to see doctor. That of a child within scool age is in different class with this and could be treated
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Evanscoth(f): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ok naa my story goes like this....... I don't snor and I never thought I could cope with snorring patner thou is weak score point to the things you would want to check during courtship.
What if eventually I ended up with a snoring patner what do I do ? Am asking all ye people making funny comment like they can refuse an all rounder nice guy hand in marriage just cos he snors.

I rather help my patner adjust into a good sleeingp posture ,seek medical attention and see to its management that pening it down among list or things I d check before marriager
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Biggestguy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
saints2:
My uncle has a Ph.D is snoring. His snoring can alter someone's destiny, he has different range of gears from whistle to slow motion to the violent type. I dont like sleeping to him at all.
Lolzzzz
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Adekagood: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Anytime your partner snores, you just pick a phone and record the sound. When she wakes play it for her. I bet you she would stop. It works like magic!
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Speakdatruth: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
moneymaker24:
A snoring partner?? That's a serious God forbid o. How on earth will you even have rest of mind?? Oh well, unless of course you both are in same carcus sha. That way, the snoring will seem more or less like music. The guy does the solo while the lady does the chorus. cheesy

saints2:
My uncle has a Ph.D is snoring. His snoring can alter someone's destiny, he has different range of gears from whistle to slow motion to the violent type. I dont like sleeping to him at all.
these guys r crazy. lmao
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Speakdatruth: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Adekagood:
Anytime your partner snores, you just pick a phone and record the sound. When she wakes play it for her. I bet you she would stop. It works like magic!
big fat lie
snoring is not intentional, it's medical
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
I snore and a snoring person can't bother me if I'm sleepy ....
Still I don't want my wife to snore, the thing ain't sexy with women .....

Snoring is for bosses, if you are married and your husband does not snore, beware oooo .I don talk my own
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Stylaay(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
I can never forget a compound mate "Ogelente" this guy would snore and aside from waking the whole compound up AMD the adjournment houses; we were always scared he might choke or.die in his sleep. See wia they grasp for air with one sound like a pig looking for food in mud
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
I wouldnt even notice 'cos I am a deep sleeper so he is allowed to snore all he wants tongue
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by chidimmaaa(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
diksucker:
many people wil come here claiming not to snore, when in actual sense, they do.

btw fat people snore a lot. y?

Eniola Badmus go de snore like madddd
heavenly thunder blast that your acidic mouth.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Heebucun(f): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
This make me remember my younger sister.God knows i nearly kill that girl with prodding,slappin,tapping,kicking and blocking her nose for seconds.she is a bit on the big side tho.
Another case was one guy I knew very thin like broom and his snoring is like train sound.
I can't handle snoring ever again
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Aida13: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Heyy think of what a happy home it would be if they BOTH snored. Problem solved. Snorers should marry fellow snorers. End of story tongue

But since it has health related issues, maybe it would be best to find out the root cause. After all nobody was born snoring from the womb. So it started from somewhere. Maybe weight loss, taking hot water/beverages at night and not eating/boozing late will help this problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.