Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Appreciating Your Spouse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciating Your Spouse (11299 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2014
BananaBender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fnDwemKcc

I see that plagiarism is the avenue of passing out of Fisk University. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This are all the videos I have used on your hooodrat arsse. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sagamite:

I see that plagiarism is the avenue of passing out of Fisk University. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This are all the videos I have used on your hooodrat arsse. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzWzo_pFhCk
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
BananaBender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzWzo_pFhCk

Fuuktard, no matter how much you copy, you will still be Fisk material. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, no matter how much you copy, you will still be Fisk material. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a bleating fool, sit your delusional a*ss down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoAAXT3NUWc

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a bleating fool, sit your delusional a*ss down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoAAXT3NUWc

You can never be Sagamite. You do not have the superior intellectual brain or network and you don't have the academic background, Fisk. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sagamite:

You can never be Sagamite. You do not have the superior intellectual brain or network and you don't have the academic background, Fisk. grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros' sofly dey intimidate awon boys na shocked

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Your agbero skills is no indication of a keen mind d1ckturd.

You are repugnant, intellectually r*etarded, and you lack any redeeming social grace or value.

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

I can never be you because I am not pathetic, limpidly stup1d or lost contact with reality.

Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your a*ss.

Go back to the pit-hole you crawled out from, you are depriving a village somewhere of an 1diot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sagamite has been pummeled and taken to the cleaners once again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
iconize:
Sagamite has been pummeled and taken to the cleaners once again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course when you are a professional fuuktard, you would think a Fisk graduate can take an intellectual to the cleaners.

To fuuktards like you, this is cleaners. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BananaBender:

Your agbero skills is no indication of a keen mind d1ckturd.
You are repugnant, intellectually r*etarded, and you lack any redeeming social grace or value.
Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
I can never be you because I am not pathetic, limpidly stup1d or lost contact with reality.
Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your a*ss.
Go back to the pit-hole you crawled out from, you are depriving a village somewhere of an 1diot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg

I am a warning?

I am the one who's parents spent shitloads to give her a leg up in life and disappointed them by ending up at Fisk University? grin grin grin grin grin

Don't you even find yourself ridiculous and a failure in life to insult my intellect? grin grin grin grin grin

You know everyone that reads that would think you are reetarded because that is like saying Usain Bolt is too much of a slow runner. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sagamite:

Of course when you are a professional fuuktard, you would think a Fisk graduate can take an intellectual to the cleaners.

To fuuktards like you, this is cleaners. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're an odious m_oron!

Sagamoron, you've been pummeled severely, accept it and move on. grin

I'm actually not flabbergasted that you were pummeled this time by a lady, do you know why? - Your dumbness has gone haywire. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I keep telling you, m_orons like you should be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Fxwarrior: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2014
iwakolewa:
Op is correct, unfortunately, some men don't do these things, and will never do it......

With good reasons. Never go 1 mile with a woman if you are not prepared for 10 miles.

Some women will turn you to house boy if you show slightest weakness. Just know who you are with and to what extent is safe.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

You're an odious m_oron!

Sagamoron, you've been pummeled severely, accept it and move on. grin

I'm actually not flabbergasted that you were pummeled this time by a lady, do you know why? - Your dumbness has gone haywire. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I keep telling you, m_orons like you should be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes. grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggot, I can see you have joined the part of forum where you need to be. grin grin grin grin grin

So now you have joined the gay only thread, it understands why you were protecting your biatch, all4naija, earlier. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Fagggot, I can see you have joined the part of forum where you need to be. grin grin grin grin grin

So now you have joined the gay only thread, it understands why you were protecting your biatch, all4naija, earlier. grin grin grin grin grin

I mentioned you on that thread so you can tell us the challenges you're facing as a fagg_ot biatch! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, how does it feel getting pummeled by a lady? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

I mentioned you on that thread so you can tell us the challenges you're facing as a fagg_ot biatch! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, how does it feel getting pummeled by a lady? grin grin grin grin

No, you are a fagggot. Stop lying. grin grin grin

Otherwise how come you lose your rag and ask me not to attack your homo boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sagamite:

No, you are a fagggot. Stop lying. grin grin grin

Otherwise how come you lose your rag and ask me not to attack your homo boyfriend?

STFU! grin grin grin grin
Your cowardice is legendary. You left your tormentor(Iconize) to attack the innocent dude, so I had to release a sledge hammer to your head grin grin

Btw, why are you avoiding my question? grin

How does it feel getting pummeled by a lady? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

STFU! grin grin grin grin
Your cowardice is legendary. You left your tormentor(Iconize) to attack the innocent dude, so I had to release a sledge hammer to your head grin grin

Btw, why are you avoiding my question? grin

How does it feel getting pummeled by a lady? grin grin grin

Shut up, fuuktard.

The dude was your fagg dude and you were pissed I was slaughtering him, so you volunteered your life to save your biatch. grin grin grin grin grin

And you got pummeled like the fuuktard you are. grin grin grin

Despite all your homosexual love chivalry. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut up, fuuktard.

The dude was your fagg dude and you were pissed I was slaughtering him, so you volunteered your life to save your biatch. grin grin grin grin grin

And you got pummeled like the fuuktard you are.
grin grin grin

Despite all your homosexual love chivalry. grin grin grin

And this is coming from a pussi that was pummeled by a lady. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can deny all you want, but the truth remains that I was continuously releasing a sledge hammer to your head for 8 consecutive days. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

And this is coming from a pussi that was pummeled by a lady. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can deny all you want, but the truth remains that I was continuously releasing a sledge hammer to your head for 8 consecutive days. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, you got pummeled because of your man biatch. grin grin grin grin grin

Homofucktard! grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, you got pummeled because of your man biatch. grin grin grin grin grin

Homofucktard! grin

You're a pure m_oron!

You call me gay, yet you want me to marry your sister with gorilla brains. grin grin grin grin grin

Irony.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure m_oron!

You call me gay, yet you want me to marry your sister with gorilla brains. grin grin grin grin grin

Irony.

You a are poof!

You are a dysfunctional homofucktard who is a product of sexual activities between his mother and brother. grin grin grin grin grin

That is why your fucktardism is very severe.

You like to do men from behind and receive it from them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You a are poof!

You are a dysfunctional homofucktard who is a product of sexual activities between his mother and brother. grin grin grin grin grin

That is why your fucktardism is very severe.

You like to do men from behind and receive it from them. grin grin grin grin

Sagamoron, must you always tell us how you were conceived in your momma's womb? grin grin grin grin grin

You already accepted here www.nairaland.com/1839439/world-juniors-fall-out-how-athletics that you're brother and son to one man. grin grin grin grin

We already know you're a moronic product of in_cest. Its no longer news to us. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2014
iconize:

Sagamoron, must you always tell us how you were conceived in your momma's womb? grin grin grin grin grin

You already accepted here www.nairaland.com/1839439/world-juniors-fall-out-how-athletics that you're brother and son to one man. grin grin grin grin

We already know you're a moronic product of in_cest. Its no longer news to us. grin grin grin

Fuuktard, are you now denying you are not an homosexual who's father is his brother? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, are you now denying you are not an homosexual who's father is his brother? grin grin grin

Sagamoron, this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1839439/world-juniors-fall-out-how-athletics says it all. grin grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You are just a mere homofuuktard! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

Coming from a gay biatch product of in_cest. grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
iconize:

Coming from a gay biatch product of in_cest. grin grin

Homofuuktard, is this not what you were telling al4naija when he threatened to dump you? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEYZH60w98U

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by 5minsmadness: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls when insulting one another, try not to use videos. My kpako phone can't open them cry
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by 5minsmadness: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
@Op this is so nice and loving kiss kiss kiss....

But here's the problem.

Give the girl a hand and she'll take your whole arm.

Some ladies don't mix well with romance. Its just the plain truth.
Some of them will take advantage of your cooking for them, or opening the door for them, or making the bed for them to sleep etc and walk all over you. They will think you are a pvssy and start dictating for you. The next thing you know you are a glorified houseboy with chosen days when you sweep the house and running around buying pant, bra, and menstrual pads all in the name of romance.

Some women do better with harsh and wicked behaviour.
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by iconize(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, is this not what you were telling al4naija when he threatened to dump you? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEYZH60w98U

Sagamoron, the incestuous child. grin grin grin

How does it feel getting pummeled by a lady? grin grin
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
iconize:

Sagamoron, the incestuous child. grin grin grin

How does it feel getting pummeled by a lady? grin grin

Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sixix: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sagamite:

drop this, please?
Re: Appreciating Your Spouse by Sixix: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite post=27329697]

Sorry, do you mind explaining this:

For example, a contract to sell 20% of an identified parcel of 1000 shares is seen as practically and theoretically different from a contract to sell 200 shares from the same parcel. Whether any practical difference is actually intended by the parties is often doubtful.
The intending purchaser in both cases will almost invariably want independent ownership of 200 shares⎯with the degree of corporate control that entails⎯not a 20% interest in every one of the 1000 shares. In a very practical sense, the same is even more likely to be true of a contract for the sale of 20% of a stock of 1000 bottles of identically labelled wine

Please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers / 2 Kids Found Dead In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.