Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Need Help On Dpr Licease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help On Dpr Licease (1533 Views)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Nigeria’s Gas Reserves To Last 79 Years – DPR / How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Dpr Licease by ashboy: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
i registered to get a dpr licease to build a filling station 'for more than 7years now with out succes pl some one should help me on how to go about it
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
ashboy:
i registered to get a dpr licease to build a filling station 'for more than 7years now with out succes pl some one should help me on how to go about it

Wia is the proposed location of the filling station?
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by wealthbee: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
well, to run a filling station effectively, you need a DPR license and LIFTING RIGHT. but to obtain all these, you must know the right personnel at the corridor of NNPC to speedy up the processing. i can link up with a personnel who can help you to get those document within short period of time. you can call me on 08081180405
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by badpeople: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2014
ashboy:
it's a lie, u don't need to know anyone, I know much about all this process, I've worked with a subsidiary of Nnpc before and now I operate an oil servicing company, I will post here step by step on how to obtain a licence, even their office is open for questions and querries u might have, I will post it here
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by ashboy: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2014
agonbello:

Wia is the proposed location of the filling station?
the f station is located along kaduna abuja express way
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by ashboy: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2014
badpeople:

it's a lie, u don't need to know anyone, I know much about all this process, I've worked with a subsidiary of Nnpc before and now I operate an oil servicing company, I will post here step by step on how to obtain a licence, even their office is open for questions and querries u might have, I will post it here
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2014
ashboy:
the f station is located along kaduna abuja express way

Ok. Send detail of ur current registration status to agonbello@gmail.com. Will go through it and we take it from dia.

Might be able to help. Did my IT some years ago at DPR Kaduna.
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by ashboy: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
agonbello:

Ok. Send detail of ur current registration status to agonbello@gmail.com. Will go through it and we take it from dia.

i have send you a mail
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
ashboy:
i have send you a mail

Yh, I've seen it. You mentioned that you visited DPR and they claimed not to have seen your file. Of cos an unprocessed file of 7yrs ago will be missing.

You need to start everything afresh. Check your mail for DPR requirements for securing licence for f-station. If you meet up with the requirements, I will push/work towards getting the licence for you.
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by Galads(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2014
I just want to chip in something important. Don't you think it will be nice to paste the requirements here for people who will be interested later. I am actually interested but not ready now. Pls help us
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Galads:
I just want to chip in something important. Don't you think it will be nice to paste the requirements here for people who will be interested later. I am actually interested but not ready now. Pls help us

Its a long list of requirements, about 8pages (pdf) file. Will paste the link to the file.
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by Galads(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Thank you
agonbello:

Its a long list of requirements, about 8pages (pdf) file. Will paste the link to the file.
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by ashboy: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
agonbello:

pl call me as i lost my phone your no inclusive
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=Galads post=27183252]I just want to chip in something important. Don't you think it will be nice to paste the requirements here for people who will be interested later. I am actually interested but not ready now. Pls help us[/quote
Visit their website www.dpr.gov.ng and see all about registration
Re: Need Help On Dpr Licease by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hi guys,

WorkNigeria is your plug for DPR- Department of petroleum resources permits.

If you have been on this or know anyone dat needs it, reach out via mail- ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com or call 09169976258

Why use us?
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable

(1) (Reply)

Learning Forex Trade / Wine Market In Guangzhou China. / Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.