Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results (10981 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / SSC CGL Tier 1 2 Exam Syllabus, Preparation Study Material Online / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ocee31(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Oga No too chop mama Aisha ooooo. And listen to olowononi behind his jokes there's a serious message. Pst Osamolu will give you the best advice you can get. Good Luck and stay away from lovitoz If you're easily addicted

3 Likes

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Anaskie(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
FANE4Naija:
That's cool. No, now at NLS Bwari.
Congrats bro. I'd defintely know u, nd I'm sure u'd know me too. Enjoy ur corporate law lectures.

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Anaskie(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

whew are the exams getting harder or are the students just stupider?? At least my set could boast of a good margin. Even for people like me who read only a month to the exam grin grin and barely quoted one precedent lol but I thank God for being on my side grin grin
My broda, we really dunno wat happened. Fine, the exams weren't all dat great, but it wasn't dat bad to d point of over 4000 people failing it. The new DG assured us that gone were d days anybody could be a lawyer. Guess he meant every word of it. Its rily scary. I know of a room where evryone in it failed, all 5 of them. They couldn't all be s.tupid.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Aida13: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
Anaskie:
My broda, we really dunno wat happened. Fine, the exams weren't all dat great, but it wasn't dat bad to d point of over 4000 people failing it. The new DG assured us that gone were d days anybody could be a lawyer. Guess he meant every word of it. Its rily scary. I know of a room where evryone in it failed, all 5 of them. They couldn't all be s.tupid.

Thank you. In my time, the DG actually told us that many of us would end up going into fashion or trading grin grin so we shouldn't be do-or-die over getting called to the bar.

Believe me, it's the examiners who have failed the students. The whole system needs an overhaul. There's a difference between making the exam prestigious and making it just plain impossible to pass. Many of those who failed could become brilliant lawyers in future. Like I said, it's the archaic legal education system. They need to sack some people there.

2 Likes

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks everyone..I owe it to God..wen my serious roomies were reading like there's no tomoro.. I was busy discovering all d cow head ,abacha and palmwine joints/fried goat meat joints in Enugu..I read well yeah..but it can't be compared to some of my friends..some were reading for 12 hours daily..lo and behold they made a pass..I made a second class lower..which am so grateful to God for because I know its not by ur efforts..its takes d Grace of God to pass d bar finals because d exams are a spiritual warfare...for those who posted above saying they are jot satisfied..I pity u!u had better start rolling on the floor..with praises to the God u believe in!The best graduating student in my uni had a pass?A guy who made first class in his uni is resiting corporate law..Am grateful to God Becos I know it was him all d way!

3 Likes

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ocee31(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Blackbeauty:
Thanks everyone..I owe it to God..wen my serious roomies were reading like there's no tomoro.. I was busy discovering all d cow head ,abacha and palmwine joints/fried goat meat joints in Enugu..I read well yeah..but it can't be compared to some of my friends..some were reading for 12 hours daily..lo and behold they made a pass..I made a second class lower..which am so grateful to God for because I know its not by ur efforts..its takes d Grace of God to pass d bar finals because d exams are a spiritual warfare...for those who posted above saying they are jot satisfied..I pity u!u had better start rolling on the floor..with praises to the God u believe in!The best graduating student in my uni had a pass?A guy who made first class in his uni is resiting corporate law..Am grateful to God Becos I know it was him all d way!
the Good thing is that you passed see you on the 25th of November... No more oniekoro
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by CoCoLav(f): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Blackbeauty:

I like your spirit. People that read more than me had a pass too. I can only be grateful but whats the ceremony in call to bar when you don't have your friends beside you? its sad. I don't even feel like going. I wish I knew what went wrong, peoples hopes were really dashed. This result has made some of my friends become enemies.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ocee31(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
CoCoLav:

I like your spirit. People that read more than me had a pass too. I can only be grateful but whats the ceremony in call to bar when you don't have your friends beside you? its sad. I don't even feel like going. I wish I knew what went wrong, peoples hopes were really dashed. This result has made some of my friends become enemies.
not all my friends made it but at the same time I've got to be glad that I passed
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by greedie1(f): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
kevinaduga:
hmmm..i thank God o..i guess, considering the situation of things, second class lower is manageable..though i honestly expected a better grade

Some of my friends that resat didn't make it. 2.2 isn't so bad. 1st class does not a good lawyer make. you can distinguish yourself wen u start practicing.

Congrats. We 'll welcome you to the bar soon.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by greedie1(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
ocee31:
Oga No too chop mama Aisha ooooo. And listen to olowononi behind his jokes there's a serious message. Pst Osamolu will give you the best advice you can get. Good Luck and stay away from lovitoz If you're easily addicted
Abj campus? ; D
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin
ocee31:

You just reminded me of them days! Olowononi my man! smiley. Yea, Samolu is the father figure in Bwari. Correct man! cool

Lovito? shocked lipsrsealed. So Mama Aisha still dey there? Me na Mama Ngozi I do well well that year sha.

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ocee31(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
20pounds:
grin

You just reminded me of them days! Olowononi my man! smiley. Yea, Samolu is the father figure in Bwari. Correct man! cool

Lovito? shocked lipsrsealed. So Mama Aisha still dey there? Me na Mama Ngozi I do well well that year sha.
lovitoz Na one new lounge wey dem open for front of NLS wey boys dey go during break

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Claroo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nls result was bad,just glad I made it. As for Onadeko,God dey.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by ElCuajo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Onadeko... He talk and he do am, I was at home chilling so confident about the results my mum was so bouyed by my confidence she was making pre-emptive moves on job things only for me to check result & see pass, at first I looked like a dummy & was so disappointed... Only to realise how ungrateful I was when 61% failed... Abeg if u scale this Onadeko Exam Season 1, u sabi book no be small... Shout out to Authority from A.A.U.A. the guy is really a genius you've made Aauites proud

2 Likes

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by bluejeff(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
The result is frightening... Not good news for those of us about to write ours, but I hope it encourages us more to strive harder to succeed, added with luck.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Chairbabe: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
FANE4Naija:
I heard it's out. Results were released late last night. We were informed that there were four 1st class students- 2 from Abuja, 1 from Lagos and 1 from Yenegoa.
OP I wish you great success.
S/O Pastor Iyke for representing ABSU. #1stClassSpirit #WeDidItAgain. [color=#000000][/color]
Ik Uzoma??
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by kevinaduga(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
greedie1:

Some of my friends that resat didn't make it. 2.2 isn't so bad. 1st class does not a good lawyer make. you can distinguish yourself wen u start practicing.

Congrats. We 'll welcome you to the bar soon.
thank you
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Anaskie(m): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2014
CoCoLav:

Its extremely painful. I wonder how Onadeko sleeps at night knowing fully well that he has destroyed thousands of destinies.
I heard one guy in my campus even attempted suicide when he got news of his failure. I'm sure many more will still attempt it in the next few days.
Many people who failed didn't deserve it at all. Most who had pass definitely deserved better than that. How can a DG be so wicked? Or is this a form of population control to reduce the number of lawyers in the country?
My roommate read very well and even prayed harder yet he still failed. In times like dis, I can't help but ask why God allows such things to happen.
Something needs to be urgently done about dis result.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by FANE4Naija: 12:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Chairbabe:
Ik Uzoma??
uh huh. Yes
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by FANE4Naija: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2014
grin
20pounds:
grin

grin
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Claroo(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Anaskie:
Its extremely painful. I wonder how Onadeko sleeps at night knowing fully well that he has destroyed thousands of destinies.
I heard one guy in my campus even attempted suicide when he got news of his failure. I'm sure many more will still attempt it in the next few days.
Many people who failed didn't deserve it at all. Most who had pass definitely deserved better than that. How can a DG be so wicked? Or is this a form of population control to reduce the number of lawyers in the country?
My roommate read very well and even prayed harder yet he still failed. In times like dis, I can't help but ask why God allows such things to happen.
I heard about d suicide attempt too. I could not even celebrate ma draw with nls,wen I heard abt ma friends dat failed; these were peeps dat had 2.1 in our undergrad days and are basically sound.i don't even know how to call and console dem. I was shocked wen I heard Ilias made a 2.1,cos we all knw d guy is a first class product.
I believe somefin is wrong somewhere. 35% success in a Bar Final exam is a disaster.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by CoCoLav(f): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Anaskie:

I wish there could be a protest or uprising of some sort. My room mate and flatmate read well but they failed. Call to bar which is usually two days has now been reduced to one day because those who passed are few. Someone who graduated with a 4.3 from UNILAG had a pass. its so unbelievable.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by beegurl(f): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2014
God is just wonderful. I also passed too. Devastated for those that didnt make it. Heard d pass mark onadeko used was 50 not 40 not certain tho. Nice to meet u all. Whose screening is on the 11th here?
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Claroo(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2014
beegurl:
God is just wonderful. I also passed too. Devastated for those that didnt make it. Heard d pass mark onadeko used was 50 not 40 not certain tho. Nice to meet u all. Whose screening is on the 11th here?
Congrats,heard abt d rumour. Don't knw how true it is.

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by CoCoLav(f): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2014
beegurl:

I think its possible considering the fact that he wanted MCQ to be marked negatively. He announced it in class and told us to say thank you to Osamolu who opposed it and pleaded on our behalf.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Larry here..absu, abj campus , screening in 20th, call on 25. fuckd DG!!!. pls if u kno me identify. I see u anayo
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Claroo(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Larryfly:
Larry here..absu, abj campus , screening in 20th, call on 25. fuckd DG!!!. pls if u kno me identify. I see u anayo
Lol.no vex....u no gt dp,bt I fit sabi u
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by Anaskie(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Larryfly:
Larry my main man, I see u too. I wonder wat u guys at Abj campus did to Onadeko dat made him so mad and decide to punish all of us for it.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by CoCoLav(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Just the way i got it:
The Nigerian Law School Released the 2013/2014 August Result. It was a Tsunami! Out of #5000 candidates who registered, about #2000 passed. We are talking of about #3000 mass failures.

Do we say 3000 students payed #300,000 not counting expenses for a year, feeding,books, then prepared to FAIL?

Such MASS BURIAL has NEVER been recorded in the history of Nigerian Law School. So how do we help this students?

Evil prevails when men fail to talk. Below are the contacts of some media houses. All you have to do is just to send

#Please save the future of 5000 law school students. A call for review.

Send it as a text message. Thats all.
If we can garner enough heat in the media btw now and next week, the results WILL be reviewed
FAST.

People in authority don't appreciate the whole attention of the nation fixed upon their inadequacies.

Pls this is the least u can do.
Pass it on to all your contacts: whether law student or not.

The numbers are:

08099920259, 08023277204, 08099419418, 080339762289, 08037181720, 08037261524, 08033326799, 08056362327, 08033511674, 08033149208, 07025131212, 08134016617, 08111813062, 08033004903, 0803352979, 08033723121, 08157365097, 07055841236

For
Twitter accounts
@channels TV @galaxytv @starfm101_5

Pls let's keep this issue trending. Don't hesitate to pass it on.
The mass failure in the Bar finals is not and cannot be a fault of the students.
We will not allow our future to be sabotaged.
All messages are will be treated confidentially
Massive work is going on to get the press on this issue

Pls play this little role.

The Bar screening starts in November. Call to bar is in November too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by FANE4Naija: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Larryfly:

Boss, I see you. Congratulations and Happy Birthday.
Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by austyno4justice(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just don't know why I keep on seeing good topics like this late............now all d comments I could have made have been exhausted #smh. Anyways, nice one OP.

2 Likes

Re: Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results by phemmisky(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
As much as playing the blame game would get us nowhere,I still strongly believe the fault lies ultimately with the system….if we are to take issues from the top,every Nigerian law school campus is designed to accommodate 700 aspirants to the bar,except for abuja which can accommodate way more..Lagos campus has an original capacity for 700,and they took on 1420 students… In each room there are 3beds,chairs,tables and wardrobes each….these had to be shared by 6 people as d bed spaces were increased to accommodate double its capacity…d effect of these during exams was that the reading rooms and library was in accessible to students during exams as even these venues were examination centrs,….students couldn’t read in their overcrowded rooms neither could they hang around school premises….I for one had to live in a church for d duration of a week preceding the exams and d entire exam week,only coming to school to bath and eat….back to reality,if a man has 20 children and 18 of them turn out to be rogues,our society would consider such a man a total failure…The Nigerian law school has not failed in its responsibility of preparing young Nigerians for the Nigerian bar,but has completely failed in giving young Nigerians value for their money …I so submit….
NB**I passed the bar,but feel Lik I failed ,or what is the essence of celebrating when there is no one to celebrate with?

so, articulated by Aramis, and I totally agree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? / Can I Study Law Without Crediting Lit-In-Eng?can't I use this result for it? / The Korowai People Of New Guinea Who Live On Trees And Eat Human Flesh(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.