Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos (1001 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week / Starting A Bus Transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by mrsage(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Transportation is a service oriented business which is major part of our daily lives. It is also a business which is never crowded no matter what. You can still be a player in the Industry anytime and create your own niche.

I hereby write on a transportation business investment opportunity in Lagos It is a viable business and we set it up together. I can provide all necessary start up information and much more because i am into transport business.
I havd experience and wish to introducea new concept to transportation within Lagos.

Here we will focus on good customer service
Efficient payment system that can help control the driver. In fact no driver will handle cash
Innovative marketing
And much more umseen ideas in lagos transport business.
I will also reveal how to work with and handle the agberos. Yes wr will work with them when necessary and pay them what is due to be paid.
Minimum of 1 million naira is needed to get going and you make good profit every month with such investment. You can start small or on a large scale according to your wish.
This business will be in an ideal location where I can monitor it well and also understand its routes. This opportunity comes once in a while when I am ready to help set-up businesses. Contact me so We can arrange a meeting if need be. Thanks and have a nice day.
Kindly respond if you have any questions lets share ideas.
You can also drop contact details for more info if you wish.
Re: Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by fgr63: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Hint us about the idea here or send it to my email uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by horlus(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2014
let's talk bighorlus@gmail.com
Re: Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by mrsage(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
The idea is to provide at least 1 bus for a start. Minimum capacity 18passangers. To achieve proper margin after deducting cost. It must be fully air conditioned. We will also provide aome form of entrrtainment for passangers in the bus

We can even have a first class and economy cabin in the same bus. Dont worry i have done my homework already. The idea is to take people to work in a comfortable bus.
Location will be disclosed later. The idea is to target people who go out in the morning make one or two trips in the morning then at least one in the evening.
Re: Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by mrsage(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
I will share ideas here on a regular basis. However, you can drop your contact details here to get more detailed information. More details will be provided to intrrested individuals via email.
Re: Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by mrsage(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
More information coming soon
Re: Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by zealotoil: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Do you use car trackers to make your monitoring easy? We take part of your job by constantly monitoring your fleet on a daily basis. No driver can give you excuse because digitally you can know any location he is at any particular point in time so no more lies. Contact me for further discussion and you will be glad you did. 08144307000 yesma45@yahoo.com
Let make your business easy and beta
Re: Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hw many times can a driver run from benin(Edo) to onistha or from Benin to Ibadan or from Benin to ekiti state pls reply ... Thinking of entering d bizness

(1) (Reply)

2 Hidden Secrets To Growing Your Facebook Fans And Likes / Any US Resident? Need Help With My Payoneer Mastercard / An Over-view Of E-commerce Website Design Trend In 2015 And 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.