Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? (3110 Views)

Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / High Rate Of Child Abuse, Should One Parent Stay Home With The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by pickabeau1: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
onila:
nop

im sure she is.. check her family tree grin grin

This tirade of yours is usually reserved for yoruba women ..lol
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by onila(f): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

im sure she is.. check her family tree grin grin

This tirade of yours is usually reserved for yoruba women ..lol

yoruba women are the meanest
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by onila(f): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
onila:

yoruba women are the meanest

Bad people exist in all tribes
Good people exist in all tribes

PS did a yoruba lady date a man u were interested in
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
What kind of grandmother says such to her grandson? Doesn't seem like a responsible one, am afraid.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by onila(f): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Beretta92:
What kind of grandmother says such to her grandson? Doesn't seem like a responsible one, am afraid.
I dont understand sef undecided

poor boy
what a grandmother
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Nigerian Film
Nollywood tinz
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by adamskutty(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
onila:
coming from a broken home, things were not easy

when my parents divorced, We were living with our paternal grandmother for sometime

one day, I was playing in the room with my elder brother
I think he hit me on my back playfully
but I found it painful so I screamed

my grandmother came into the room, to see whats happening
she ignored the reason why I screamed and faced my brother

and started looking at my elder brother like vomit
and she started saying

"look at you kenneth"
you are the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life
you too wowo(ugly),wowo(ugly)
even police, gateman, houseboy fine pass you
tufia (God forbid)
she hissed and walked out of the room

the poor boy was just like 9 or 10 years old undecided

painful
grin
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2014
onila:
coming from a broken home, things were not easy

when my parents divorced, We were living with our paternal grandmother for sometime

one day, I was playing in the room with my elder brother
I think he hit me on my back playfully
but I found it painful so I screamed

my grandmother came into the room, to see whats happening
she ignored the reason why I screamed and faced my brother

and started looking at my elder brother like vomit
and she started saying

"look at you kenneth"
you are the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life
you too wowo(ugly),wowo(ugly)
even police, gateman, houseboy fine pass you
tufia (God forbid)
she hissed and walked out of the room

the poor boy was just like 9 or 10 years old undecided

painful

Ouch. Mean words go a long way.
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by onila(f): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2014
I am surprised no one is totally disgusted abt what my grandma said
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by jansie(f): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2014
onila:
That's because parental violence is the norm in this part of our country and many don't seem to give a damn about any form of parental abuse. In Nigeria, parents are always right regardless of what they do or say or how they treat their kids.There's no functional child law here, hence many tend to be silence on parent-child abuse here. i remember during my service year in one very rural village, i was coming out of the gate when i saw a mother with 2 of her children presumably ages 2 and 5. the 5-year old was pushing a very big cart of loads that even someone like me would find difficult to do. Of course, he couldnt push it well. the mother stood at the back beating this young boy,while he was crying and managing to push the cart. meanwhile, she was only carrying her handbag! i could have sworn it wasn't the mother if not because of the resemblance. i went and spoke angrily wit her. she felt ashamed
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by jansie(f): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2014
onila:
so many of them don't see anything wrong in child abuse, they see it as `training' the child which doesn't yield good result. these kids later grow up with fear, low self esteem and hatred for the society they find themselves and some later turn violent themselves.It's a pity that's the society we find ourselves. i hope your brother has got over it?
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2014
only ladies keep stuffx lyk dat in dia dairy..try askn d dude m sure he has even 4gottn....its not a big deal as long as its nt said to a gal
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by onila(f): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
jansie:

so many of them don't see anything wrong in child abuse, they see it as `training' the child which doesn't yield good result. these kids later grow up with fear, low self esteem and hatred for the society they find themselves and some later turn violent themselves.It's a pity that's the society we find ourselves. i hope your brother has got over it?

he does not associate with my grandmother n my fathers sisters
bcus of the way they treated when he was small
no person will get over that
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by onila(f): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Marshalng:
only ladies keep stuffx lyk dat in dia dairy..try askn d dude m sure he has even 4gottn....its not a big deal as long as its nt said to a gal
no person will get over that
Re: Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? by kliq(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2014
onila:
undecided yr supposed to feel bad and not laugh

that's achild

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. / Women Who Face Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.