Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Suggest A Coach For The Eagle. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suggest A Coach For The Eagle. (459 Views)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant / Siasia, Amodu, You Or A Foreign Coach For Super Eagles Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Coach For The Eagle. by bakandow11: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Folowing the recent concurrent poor outing experience by the super eagle. Many sport loving nigerians could not but put a blame on the arrow head of the team coach stephen, some argured that favoritism in the area of player selection lead to the fall of the eagle, while others were of the opinion that his in ability to invite or parade the best players was the cause of the humiliation. The rhetoric question left on answered is who exactly do people believe to be the best indigenous coach can bring back the winning ways of the african current champion in the game of round leather should keshi be sacked?
Re: Suggest A Coach For The Eagle. by bakandow11: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2014
b4 u comnent shey i try small for d write up, coz english dey hard for me gangidi wen i dey skull. 10ks
Re: Suggest A Coach For The Eagle. by dedons: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Berti Goat

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Wins Golden Shoe / Ebola Fear Catches Dortmund Boss / Oscar Pistorius Has Been Given 5yrs In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.