Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) (57107 Views)

Photo Of First SELFIE To Be Taken In The World Was In 1839 / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Dreyl:
where? They look beautiful.
The first was at Marina, Lagos.
The blue sky was at Ajah.
And the clouds from the top of a bridge in Ketu.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2014
ArtanK:
The motherland.
Beautiful cheesy
I stole the first and third one tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by DikSin(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Elantracey:
wow ,I always love talking shots .
U mean Monkey-Tail undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by ArtanK(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Beautiful cheesy
I stole the first and third one tongue

Go ahead and thanks smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Dreyl(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

The first was at Marina, Lagos.
The blue sky was at Ajah.
And the clouds from the top of a bridge in Ketu.
wow...it's so cool,i like the first and third pic though.you must be a professional photographer innit?.. smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by jahbiz: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2014
donigspain:
Oh my....

I can identify these cloud genres from the pics:

- Cirro-cumulus
- Cumulus
- Developing Cumulonimbus (East of Pic)
- Altocumulus

Third picture looks like the development of Cumulonimbus cloud (great vertical extent). I am of the opinion that there is ongoing weather activity to the EAST of the picture.

Other pics:
Oh, how I love the multi-colour effect of radiation transmissivity created by a combination of atmospheric H20, aerosols and ozone. A beauty to behold.
what are u saying?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Dreyl:
wow...it's so cool,i like the first and third pic though.you must be a professional photographer innit?.. smiley
Thanks smiley

Lol I'm not a professional photographer, but i love taking pictures. Still saving to buy a kickass camera though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2014
So nairaland has no more news on front page now na to dey look sky..... Anyways, its a typical example of when things get hard like in exams..... U always find yourself looking Up hoping for a miracle....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by mezebel(f): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Everything made by God is beautiful...I'm beautifully made too!!! Thank u Lord

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by kingmoses1: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
WE THANK GOD
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by G12(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Like Steve Jobs said, "...you never know how the dots will connect - your past and future".
I took the below shots one evening in my solitude, while marveling at the beautiful sky and today that are making a wonderful contribution to this thread.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by dober(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Twin Rainbow +
The sun and the moon trying to run things.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by bjt(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Warri South. Raining one side and sunny in the other

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Dreyl(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Thanks smiley

Lol I'm not a professional photographer, but i love taking pictures. Still saving to buy a kickass camera though cheesy
you re welcome wink
maybe someday you are going to teach me how to take sharp pictures of the sky i have a badass Canon EOS rebel SL1. smileywink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by 19naia(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2014
nice day out sight seeing last week

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Egbagirl(f): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2014

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by donigspain(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2014
jahbiz:
what are u saying?
You won't understand bro. That's not your lane.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by AfricanApple(f): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2014
nice one

*every everybody* good people of the house, pls kindly vote for this lady here https://www.nairaland.com/africanapple to help her win miss Nairaland contest : the crown that she deserves. she will make you proud

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by youngice(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
donigspain:
Oh my....

- Cirro-cumulus
- Cumulus
- Altocumulus

Third picture looks like the development of Cumulonimbus cloud (great vertical extent). I am of the opinion that there is ongoing weather activity to the EAST of the picture.

Other pics:
Oh, how I love the multi-colour effect of radiation transmissivity created by a combination of atmospheric H20, aerosols and ozone. A beauty to behold.
SHOW OFF undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by generaldre(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Picture of sunset on OAU campus

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Lanceslot(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2014
I love nature.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by dan9ice(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2014
like seriously
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by redcliff: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2014
donigspain:
Oh my....

- Cirro-cumulus
- Cumulus
- Altocumulus

Other pics:

Oversabi
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by donigspain(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

Oversabi
grin grin grin
Don't blame me o... Na my first love be that (BSc Meteorology) before the Naija factor carry me into Media Industry.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Tos87:
like you. Would like a meet.

Boys! Boys will always be boys
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2014
bjt:
Warri South. Raining one side and sunny in the other

I've actually experienced this before. I could see the rain in front but here I was standing in a dry sunny day.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by pedro08: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2014
U re worthy JEHOVAH,even our God,to receive d glory,and praise,and honor because u created all things.and because of ur will,they existed and were created.REVELATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Talented Nigerian Artist Contacted By Fanta Company After Drawing These 3D Pics / Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.