Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

What's The Best State To Serve In The South? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What's The Best State To Serve In The South? (956 Views)

Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best State To Serve In The South? by Olumidzti(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning. I'm a prospective corp member and I'll like to know the suggestion of people, especially those who had done the nysc programme in the past. What's the best state to serve in the south (excluding south west)?
Re: What's The Best State To Serve In The South? by Raiders: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Enugu. I served in Enugu and it was a wonderful experience
Re: What's The Best State To Serve In The South? by Olumidzti(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
Enugu. I served in Enugu and it was a wonderful experience
alright. Thanks very much..

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October / Non Payment Of NYSC State Allowance: Lawyers Please Advice / A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.