Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) (46399 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO Yemi Alade – Kissing (remix) Ft. Marvin / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by englishmart(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
What is so special shout this kissing.
?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Beautiful!
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by blemon44(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Decapo: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
PLEASE WHO IS YEMI ALADE undecided
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
Pls type with spanish

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
na mama peace junior sister
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by adrelanine: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by fidzy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN

Forget topic....errmmm na u de ur Dp?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Love her
she's the real deal
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by olasha1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:
I lik her,buh I fink am avin a crush on her instead of.... So I dnt lik her anymore
hi prety girl..from ur DP its shows dat u an Ospoly product,pls what year and department?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by akpanikpe(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
I don use all my mb try to see the topic pics (kissing behind the scene) I never see, abi op still De load the pics?
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by dabayomi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN

LASTMA OFFICCER....ode

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by chinex276(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
What is YEMI ALADE is it d name of a Car?
*na joke oo... Although i knw say e no sweet*
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:
WHO IS SHE? undecided
DOES SHE WORK FOR LAWMA? undecided
WE IN SYRIA HAVE NEVER HEARED OF HER undecided
OR IS SHE PART OF CHIBOK GIRLS? undecided

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha Hahahah
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by priscaoge(f): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Patiently waiting for it cool Her costume here is cute and lovely kisskiss

I love that her song She titled Tangerine

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Superstar007:
Who is Yemi Alare?
Never heard of her here in the UK.
Just googled her name and the result was "no document found".
Lmao!
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
hoha
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
olasha1:

hi prety girl..from ur DP its shows dat u an Ospoly product,pls what year and department?
Cc them here, apostle of skirt Chasers

grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am still searching fr d sence on dis post oo :\
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by pembisco(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN

Yemi alade is yemi alade. I'm schooling in canada

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by nickz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
yemi alade-butt of life

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by 1stola: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:

Really
ode
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
this girl ehn, swag too much,na only God know the kind attachment brand she go dey use join her p***y hair.

..if you really want to know what packaging is ""compare her breast in every picture""

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
fkvknhi
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
AM SCHOOLING IN SPAIN
not only Spain its spine.....
You re answering question you ain't asked
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by omanifrank(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
ok
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by 1stola: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
ninovandross:
Some of this mofos in Spain, syria, sambisa, london. Go dey inside naija they form, when sme of em neva see plane seat b4
wicked grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by NUGAWHITE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
moscow ko, moscow ni...u dat's talkin from Naija Ajegunle.
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by ninovandross(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
malikmoreni:

Mofo oshi, like we aren't joking, smh
bolo calm down jare, was just messn around wif u guys

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by NUGAWHITE(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Spain ko, span ni...olodo, who asked u?...
john4reala:

not only Spain its spine.....
You re answering question you ain't asked
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by 1stola: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
fidzy:

Forget topic....errmmm na u de ur Dp?
If I hear...
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by fidzy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
1stola:

If I hear...

Hmm u never know o...its try and luck
Re: Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
3 thieves were taken to court and were found
guilty,
1st man stole 1 sardine. The judge said 3yrs
in
prison
cuz there are 3fishes inside 1 sardine.
The 2nd man stole a tray of eggs, he got 30yrs
in
prison cuz a tray of egg contains
30eggs*tear* .
The 3rd guy collapsed.
Do u know why?
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
He stole a bag of rice.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) / Nigerian Idol Jury Should Be Disbanded: Opinion (photos) / Timaya - Bum Bum [video] + Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.